Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: The A̶̼̼͝È̵̹L̴͕͈̈̍R̶̝̮̆̒S̸̲̙͑̊ Skyscraper (3/3)  (Read 10224 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: The A̶̼̼͝È̵̹L̴͕͈̈̍R̶̝̮̆̒S̸̲̙͑̊ Skyscraper (3/3)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2021, 09:10:19 pm »

Alfred cringes "Jesus christ my outfit! Good lord how am I going to bloody explain this to the manager."

Try to wipe off as much of the blood as possible and when that inevitably ends up being a fruitless task head back to the main party annoyed following whoever decides to take the lead in this situation.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 09:12:44 pm by Fluffe9911 »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2021, 02:47:28 pm »

drukalfar sends shadow beasts to inspect closer.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2021, 03:39:35 pm »

Summon More Dwarves to aid us..

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 02:45:50 pm »

Alfred: Try to get the blood off of clothes.
Dice: 3

Drukalfar: Spawn shadow beasts.
Dice: 13

TricMagic: Spawn more dwarves, and inspect the room.
Dice: 17

Alfred frantically rubs his back to the walls to clean the blood off his shirt, only to get his shoes and pants also bloodied due to his carelessness. He grunts in frustration and bother, then walks back to the others, immidiately noticing that the number of hairy weird midgets has tripled.

Another group of shadow beasts scourge the area by the drows command, but nothing new is found. It appears that they can only percieve outlines of general shapes, and are not very useful when it comes to detailed analysis. They too dissipate.

Tric spawns two more dorfs named Datan and Urist. He then leads them and others to take a closer look at the anomalies within the room.

The carving on the left are recognisably writings. But the it is mostly illegible and there are multiple languages of different kinds. A few parts and lines are undamaged though.

"リᒷᒷ↸ ∴ᔑ|| ℸ ̣ 𝙹 𝙹⚍ℸ ̣"
"ᓭ⍑╎ℸ ̣  ᓭ⍑╎ℸ ̣  ᓭ⍑╎ℸ ̣  ╎ ᔑᒲ ᓭℸ ̣ ⚍ᓵꖌ"
"☌⏃⌇⟟⎍⋏ ⍙⏃⌇ ⊑⟒⍀⟒"
"⏚⌰⍜☊☍⟟⟒⌇ ⏃⍀⟒ ⎅⎍⋔⎅⎍⋔⌇"
"Burası benim alanım! Siktirip gidin yoksa ikinizi de bir avuç talaşa çeviririm!"
"BİZİM BİZİM BİZİM"

The opening at the middle is filled with spikes and splinters of wood and stone. Namely spurce and oak woods, along with pure feldspar. At the very center of the mess, a giant cube made of a messy mixture of the two kinds of woods mentioned, is laying motionless. It is heavily cracked and impaled a feldspar spike. You soon notice that on one of its six faces, there are half-open eyes. Four, large and dead eyes to be exact. A half open mouth filled with sharp, shattered teeth is placed just below the eyes. There are also much smaller boxes of its composition strewn around it.

Tric orders Urist to stab its eye with Drukalfar's shadow sword. No reaction comes.

There is nothing more to see, but trying to figure out what has happened here may help you later on.

Meanwhile, Dodok runs away from Urist and Datan to protect the last of his ale from them. They are running in circles around the mysterious, seemingly dead being.

What do you do?

The room is safe you little cowards. It will be apparent when it isn't.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2021, 03:09:05 pm »

Summon more alcohol using the same link as before. A sober dwarf is a unhappy dwarf. Then head for the elevator. "Pretty ure what happened here is a god bleeding into this reality, or something. Pretty common at Bay12, guess this place didn't handle it as well."

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2021, 03:58:06 pm »

"What the hell is a Bay12? Also why the fu- know what doesnt matter im done with this stupid room and its stupid bloody walls I got a pizza to deliver, swear to god I better get a big fucking tip for this..."

Head to the elevator with all the maturity and rationality of a average pissed off young adult.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2021, 11:42:33 am »

drukalfar blasts anything that looks remotely suspicious. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2021, 06:45:49 am »

TricMagic: Summon more alcohol, then enter the elevator while misunderstanding everything that is just seen.
Dice: N/A

Alfred: Head to the elevator.
Dice: N/A

Drukalfar: (I just assume you do this on the next floor?) Blast(?) anything suspicious.
Dice: 19

You all head to the elevator, it greets you with its usual way. Tric summons more alcohol for the dwarves to drink. But unlike the previous ascensions, elevator gives no errors. It stops at floor 9.

The place looks, undescribable. It is dark, but you all can see thanks to your nightvision. It is a huge, foul-smelling room. The floor is made of a black squishy soil that is covered in sickly white, weird organisms made of flesh with warty skin. The walls are made of a strange, shiny metal, and there are various broken internal walls made of the same structure too. There are even some mechanical parts lying around. There are animals somewhere inside here, their faint sounds can be heard. Elevator is not on sight.

Suddenly, something moves along the growths of the large, fleshy sacs and strands and pillars, and lunges foward at the party. Its jump is cut short though. Drukalfar acts quick, and impales it through its chest with his shadow sword. He immidiately swings his sword to hurdle the creature away, and Tric takes a closer look. It is a black colored, hexapodal beast the size of a large dog. It is convulsing on the ground, still not dead. Its blood spills onto the ground, while it gurgles and whimpers. Alfred freaks out and screams like a little girl but handles it like a real man.

Whatever things that have been living on these growths seem to be coming to see the commotion. sounds of alarm echoing on the walls.

The dorfs, meanwhile, have been justs walking around the growths, repeatedly getting scared of the things there, running back to the group, then wandering off again in an endless cycle.

There are enemies here. The elevator is still away from sight.

What do you do?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2021, 12:10:35 pm »

drukalfar creates a shadow lamp and shoots shadow blades at anything that is hostile.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2021, 01:16:54 pm »

"NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!"
Start mashing the elevator buttons in pure panic

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2021, 01:29:17 pm »

Summon some axes for my dwarf party and assign them to fight. Defensive Action!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 27, 2021, 03:40:10 pm »

Drukalfar: Attack with shadow magic.
Dice: 14

Alfred: Try to return to the elevator.
Dice: Auto-fail

TricMagic: Summon battleaxes, then assign the dwarves to take defesive position.
Dice: 1

A pack of bipedal, white and a-meter-and-a-half-long creatures with stilt-like legs approach your party, drawn by the foreign sensations. Their posture is unnatural, with their arses high up in the air and perfectly round heads close to the ground, their circular mouths a gaping, toothless hole of red.

Drukalfar waits for no bad luck. He immiduately summons and hurdles shadow blades onto this creatures. Out of the four, two are killed instantly, while one is injured. The last one unharmed flees from the scene, dragging its teammate along and dissappears into the "woods", but not before letting out a threatening gargle at the party.

The sounds of the growth becomes louder. Various, equally alien, smaller animals immidiately move over onto the two corpses and the still-alive black hexapod, picking at the open injuries, bits of gore and sipping from the pools of blood to take their piece out of the pie.

Alfred, meanwhile, has been desperately trying to return to the elevators safety to no avail. He loudly curses, and slowly falls onto his knees in front of the door in defeat.

Suddenly- gurglegargle He turns to his right in pure terror to look at the source of the sounds.

Only then he notices that just a few meters away from him, at his right, was an another one of those white tilted creatures standing still and facing him. It is slowly approching at him, all the while sharply inhaling (sniffing) towards the food he is carrying. It clearly likes the smell.

Tric commands the dorf trio to take defensive position, summoning and then handing over them axes to fight with.

Only if they actually knew how to use these at all. Neither of the three has any experience fighting, and all they do is barge into the growths yelling in foolish courage, then screaming in terror, and then going silent.

Tric knows what that means, of course. He dares not state it outloud.

There are enemies here. The elevator is still away from sight. The inhabitants of the growth are coming closer, and bolder.

What do you do?

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2021, 04:14:07 pm »

Alfred crawls backwards "Woah uh hehe uh calm down buddy this uh pizza isn't for you please order on our website next time thank you very much"

Wait a second I still got some pocket change! throw the pocket change to distract the monster then quietly tip toe to the other side of the... room? Isn't like they can see me right?!?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2021, 03:45:26 pm »

Guys? You still there?

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2021, 10:09:59 pm »

Guys? You still there?
(Im still here could try sending em a forum message)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 11:21:19 pm by Fluffe9911 »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7