Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: The A̶̼̼͝È̵̹L̴͕͈̈̍R̶̝̮̆̒S̸̲̙͑̊ Skyscraper (3/3)  (Read 10325 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The A̶̼̼͝È̵̹L̴͕͈̈̍R̶̝̮̆̒S̸̲̙͑̊ Skyscraper (3/3)
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2021, 08:14:14 am »

Use my SkyLink to call more Shadow wolves for my ally.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2021, 07:56:40 pm »

Drukalfar, using the same technique as before, finishes off the hostiles
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2021, 10:54:24 am »

Alfred: Distract the white creature by tossing a spare change away.
Dice: 6

TricMagic: Call Shadow Wolves, which are to aid Drukalfar in defense.
Dice: 19

Drukalfar: Attack with shadow magic.
Dice: 11

As the white creature slowly approaches Alfred, it is briefly distracted by the jingly sound of a coin hitting the ground. Alfred uses this to quietly get away as the creature turns around to take a better smell of the metal object, but soon haunting howls fill the air. Alfred jumps back to where the group is, and creature vanishes back into the growth, seemingly scared by the noises. A brief flash of a white that comes from the creature goes unnoticed.

Thanks to no other than a freshly summoned pack of shadow entities, who then begin to have a blast attacking creatures in the room. But it won't last, as they will too dissipate soon. But it is enough. Drukalfar grabs Alfred by his arm and drags him along as they venture into the danger. Wolves chase the nightmarish creatures away, yet are motivated by a tiny floating white ring that refuses to be caught. Adventurers run after the wolves through the clean path. Soon, the party notices the exit. At a broken, battered pedestal shrouded in darkness there can be seen a large box with a door, emitting a small light from its side.

The wolves finally dissipate, but the party has made it to the elevator. They spare no time to look back nor even notice the music. The growth hollers on still, its seemingly inexhaustable supply of creatures lament and cut their losses. But before the elevator closes its doors, something else enters the elevator with them at the last minute. It is that creature. But it has a 2D halo with a foward pointing edge hovering on top of its head, unlike the others of its kind. It gurgles from its fleshy maw and drops a saliva covered coin on Alfred's shoes in an act of benevolence. They have no time discussing this recent event, though.

The elevator suddenly speeds up. It skips a total of 6 deemed unavailable floors and reaches its destination on floor 15. Elevator dings, and -Etki Aktif- makes itself available to be exited into a gargantuan sphere of featureless darkness, but it is decently illuminated in some way. A covering of abberant attire makes up the ground, all of them the same kind, yet different in light spectrum and volume. A spire of ash and fume rises from the back side of a measily peak of body covering. easily noticable, thin and juvenile sounds of joyful speaking echo away from the place.

The apparition, it seems, has unexplainably went out of sight, and is nowhere to be found with the team of voyagers.

There seems to be no outright hostilities here. You can progress forward. The joyful, indecipherable chatter goes on and on and on

What Are You Thinking Of Doing In this Situation You Are In?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2021, 03:21:22 pm »

Alfred hesitantly picks up the coin and wipes it down before putting it into his pocket he then takes a quick breather... before going absolutely ballistic "THATS IT THATS IT THATS IT! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID TOWER AND ITS STUPID RULES! WHO THE HELL EVEN ARE YOU PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU SO CALM IN THIS SITUATION! WHY WONT ANYONE OF YOU PROPERLY TALK TO ME! WHY DO YOU GUYS KNOW MAGIC! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!! AGHHHHH" Alfred punches the elevator wall "AH FUCK THAT HURT!" Alfred proceeds to hold onto his wrist while letting out a string of progressively more inappropriate insults before finally calming down. "Bloody hell I didn't sign up for this... I just wanted some easy money for college delivering pizzas for peats sake!" Alfred sighs "Im going to take a look around let me know if you freaks ever figure out how conversations work." Alfred starts walking off "I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate th-"

Take a close look around lets see what death trap im dealing with this time

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2021, 05:30:01 pm »

Alfred hesitantly picks up the coin and wipes it down before putting it into his pocket he then takes a quick breather... before going absolutely ballistic "THATS IT THATS IT THATS IT! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS STUPID TOWER AND ITS STUPID RULES! WHO THE HELL EVEN ARE YOU PEOPLE HOW ARE YOU SO CALM IN THIS SITUATION! WHY WONT ANYONE OF YOU PROPERLY TALK TO ME! WHY DO YOU GUYS KNOW MAGIC! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!! AGHHHHH" Alfred punches the elevator wall "AH FUCK THAT HURT!" Alfred proceeds to hold onto his wrist while letting out a string of progressively more inappropriate insults before finally calming down. "Bloody hell I didn't sign up for this... I just wanted some easy money for college delivering pizzas for peats sake!" Alfred sighs "Im going to take a look around let me know if you freaks ever figure out how conversations work." Alfred starts walking off "I hate this I hate this I hate this I hate th-"

The creature returns, simultaneously appearing infront of the marching young man and earning a yelp. It stops Alfred in his tracks. The halo on its head turns into a particular shade of green as clicking sounds come from it. Then in an alien high-pitched double-voice, yet soundly calm, the halo speaks;

"Ok first, calm down before the spiky hair one gets annoyed. The dark elf won't mind you freaking out. But I wouldn't say or do anything threatening to a forumite if I were a little ape like you. They are usually careless and nonchalant in the things they do human."

The creature then turns its face onto the small hill where smoke and chatter still rises. The pointy edge on its halo too spins to the direction of the hill. After it clicks once and twice more, the halo then continues;

"Also those bricksters, the ⏚⌰⍜⌖⟟⏃⋏⌇ over there? They love commotion. But their ways of fun are often too violent for your human-self. They are very unpredictable and can be quite nasty. I'd keep quiet."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 05:37:53 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2021, 08:01:47 pm »

"Ye- Yes sir."

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2021, 09:11:34 am »

drukalfar muffles the party’s sounds with shadow and follows the rest.
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2021, 09:23:53 am »

Use my Skylink to chat with the voices.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2021, 05:10:40 pm »

Alfred: Take a closer look at the source of the sounds.
Dice: 7

Drukalfar: Follow the rest.
Dice: N/A

TricMagic: Communicate with the voices using Skylink.
Dice: (the chance that things go right) 4

Alfred does not heeds the warnings of the mysterious being he just heard. Instead he marches on again, like an idiot. His fast pacing leaves the others behind. As he appraches the source of the smoke, the sounds of laughter suddenly cease. He finally turns to the other side of the hill to see...

The other two of course hear Alfred's panic. So they hear a set of equally shocked voices screaming back. Tric decides to play it safe. He peeks at the psyches of the strangers, but is almost instantly cut off in a shock if realization and a wave of anger.

What Alfred has walked upon is a rather large camping group of oversized lego figures of various kinds. They were sitting around a cartoony, weird fire coming from a floating ball. They look as shocked as he was before, but quickly calm down, and one that wears all girly and pink begins to look at him like some exotic animal, while another one looks at him intently, before shrugging away.

"⍜⊑ ⌰⍜⍜☍ ⏃ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏!" The friendly one coos, while clicking its claspy pincers for hands together.

"⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃ ⋏⍜ ⟟⏁ ⟟⌇ ⏃ ⊑⎍⋔⏃⋏. ⏃⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⍜⋏⟒⌇ ⎍☌⌰⊬ ⏁⍜⍜." Another one, who is blue and wears nothing but a hat, on the other side of the fire says to him in an all too static frown.

"⎅⍜⋏⏁ ⌇⏃⊬ ⏁⊑⏃⏁ ⊑⟒ ⋔⟟☌⊑⏁ ⎍⋏⎅⟒⍀⌇⏁⏃⋏⎅ ⊬⍜⎍."
The one in pink attire responds in a half whiny anger.

"⟟ ⏁⊑⟟⋏☍ ⟟⏁⌇ ⊑⍜⏁. ⟟'⎅ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⟟⏁." One says among them, another girly one.

The pink one gets up and starts slowly walking towards Alfred with its glimmery arms outstretched. it gets faster as Alfred walks back.

Until one among them suddenly becomes very pissed at something he thinks is over the hill. It looks where Alfred came, makes a very loud ratcheting sound, then reveals its blue wings to launch itself on top of the hill.

Tric barely has time to react when a sharp, grey cone is hurdled at his exact location. It was aimed at his heart, but instead it grazes past his arm and leaves a deep gash.

The first thing he notices is a stocky figure with wings, dressed in a nice attire of a young man, standing on top of the hill and looking right at his soul. It opens its mouth to speak in a sound all too high in reverb and pitch and in an accent very alien.

"Dude. It's not nice to get in a mans bussiness you know. Can't have you taking the attention. Fuck off before I fuck you up! I know what you are."

Drukalfar stands still at the scene, unsure what to do. The being pays him no mind, as if he does not thinks anything of him.

The exit must be on the other side of the room since you got this far without seeing it.

The male Bloxian seems to mean business. Territory business, with Tric specifically for some reason.

What Do You Do?

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2021, 08:02:43 pm »

Alfred gulps his years as a pizza delivery guy preparing him just for this moment heart pounding Alfred puts on the best smile he can muster, takes out a business card from his breast pocket and speaks "Ah hello! Don't mind me I'm simply passing on through got a pizza to deliver you know how it all is!" Alfred hands the pink one the business card and starts walking on by "You look hungry so tell you what here is my business card call the number on the front if you wish to make a order and expect your pizza to arrive in two hours or less or your money back guaranteed! Also tell them Alfred sent ya for half off your first order! Now then have a lovely day!" Alfred proceeds to do a cheesy salute/nod then briskly speed walk to the other side only dropping the smile and sprinting away once he makes it out of sight... assuming his plan even remotely works that is.

(Also im average looking dangit!)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 02:36:57 pm by Fluffe9911 »

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2021, 12:00:00 pm »

"I'm just a bit too curious for my own good. What, can't handle the competition?" Skylink activated, calling up digital combat codes.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2021, 12:25:18 pm »

Drukalfar goes into a shadow combat trance and fights any enemies.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2021, 10:29:14 am »

Alfred: Try to impress(?) the lego girl before fleeing.
Dice: 11

TricMagic: Summon Combat Codes. Then retaliate.
Dice: 13+4=17
⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟'s attacks: 15

Drukalfar: Enter Combat Trance.
Dice: 16

⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃ doesn't understands English. But that doesn't stops her from listening Alfreds nervous rambling and taking his card anyways. As she watches him walk away, she notices how red his back is. "He must really like ketchup. I like ketchup too!" She picks one of the dresses from the ground and starts walking after Alfred a little faster than him. Alfred starts panicking.

"Hey, your clothes look bad. Here, this ones ugly but it's cleaner." She is confused at first when Alfred starts walking faster then breaks into a sprint. Then she thinks that the human must be challenging her to play chase with him.

"Haha, okay human. But I never lose chase. And I am totes not gonna lose to your squishy legs!" ⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃ begins chasing after Alfred, following him to the other side of the hill with the dress still in her clasper. Her fun is cut short when they finally turn the hill though.

⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃'s companions look at two of their friends look displased. Now, they all love commotion but these particular ones have stopped being funny a long time ago in their infinite lives.

"They are at it again. I'm quitting."
"Me too."
"Alright."
"Yea."
"Agreed."

They spontaneously dissapear in quick succession, their fire dissapears with the last one to leave.

Tric summons enhancements in a flash in the form of offensive automating codes. He attacks in dense waves of projectiles. ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ dodges these with ease, his practiced skill apparent as he flaps his wings to dodge and glides between them. He never really has time to attack besides a few more sharp object thrusted at his opponent, which all miss.

This situation seems to be a softlock; ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ just refuses to be hit. He also regenerates and preserves his stamina in his bouts of gliding, only expending it to restart his glide and sharply dodge. Tric can do what he does forever, also.

This doesn't stops the Bloxian from jabbing at Tric though. "Look at you, you old sack of code. Your buds don't showoff their true selves because they know how their kind look like. Stupid."

But at the peak of his cockiness, he fails to notice that his enemies "⌿⍜⍙⟒⍀⌰⟒⌇⌇" companion has been doing something strange...

Alfred and ⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃ step into the fight in just the right moment. Just as Drukalfar stopped charging his Shadow Trance, and ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ was beginning to suffer from the slight stamina loss every flap and glide finally culminating.

⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ briefly glances at the two baypassers frozen in shock, and he is already too late to dodge a projectile coming his way. He is hit on the edge of his left wing, which sends him into an uncontrolled down glide.

Drukalfar lunges forward up when the lego boy is in his jumping range. He jets with a trail of solid shadow behind his feet. He draws his sword and slashes ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ right in his torso section. A sickening crack, and a loud scream like a call of a grasshopper is heard.

⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ plunges to the ground.

"You think you won?" ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ smugly says between breaths, clutching his chest where a crack has formed leaking fray blood. "I am bleeding out now, but we have defeated death long ago. You can't kill me in a real way."

He freezes, then detaches from all his joints, the resulting fragments dissappearing just a few moments later.

Alfred is frozen in shock as ⟒⋏⟟⊬⟟ is killed, and fails to notice that a bit of the lego mans gray blood had managed to further stain his clothes.

⌇⟒⟟⍀⟒⏃ just shrugs. "⋏⍜, ⋏⍜, ⋏⍜. ⊑⟒ ⏃⌰⍙⏃⊬⌇ ⎅⍜⟒⌇ ⏁⊑⟟⌇. ⊑⟒ ⟟⌇ ☌⍜⋏⋏⏃ ⏚⟒ ⌇⎍⌿⟒⍀ ☊⍀⏃⋏☍⊬ ⍙⊑⟒⋏ ⟟ ☌⟒⏁ ⊑⍜⋔⟒". She says in a very exhausted tone.

The room is now clear to pass. The exit is on the other side of the hill.

What Do You Do?

[[The reason the lego girls language switches to English then to the alien font is because the first part is in her perspective. Just to be clear.]]
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 10:31:08 am by Magmacube_tr »

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2021, 11:15:55 am »

"All things defragment eventually, human or data." Run a cleanse on the remnants, then head for the next elevator.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Coming you two?"

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2021, 11:24:24 am »

drukalfar goes to the elevator. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7