Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll the Dice: The Show Begins  (Read 9278 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll the Dice: Beginning Lights
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2021, 03:06:37 pm »

Deny the Black Spaces. Let Freedom exist, let none yield. Those who yield shall fall and fail forever.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2021, 03:45:34 pm »

DANCE THIS COILING PRESSURE AWAY FROM MY HEART NOTHING SHALL KEEP ME DOWN!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2021, 04:34:48 pm »

Upgrade my plus 1 to a plus 2. Also, see if I can take some of the other entity’s power.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2021, 04:39:20 pm »

Try my last action again.  Three time’s the charm!
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2021, 04:47:33 pm »

Eat this coiling force outright and stuff it full of all my thoughts

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2021, 05:27:23 pm »

Do as an adventurer does. Kill, steal, lie. Anything to gain more power. Personal power, social power. Yes, be ruthless, brutal, but stay always on the side of society.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2021, 03:37:14 am »

It is time to make a planet for my zebras to live on.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2021, 08:09:03 am »

It is time to make a planet for my zebras to live on.

Zebra man~ Zebra man~ Can do anything a zebra can~

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2021, 02:33:37 pm »

((Hey, it's me, the GM. You're all working through your own events in DMs right now, and some of you are done.

Feel free to publicize or keep secret any powers, and even what you ended up choosing, if you had a choice. I will ask that you guys make some basic character sheet - a name and a few character traits is all I need, but feel free to go wild with descriptions and whatnot.))

((I'll update once everyone is through their choices or another 24 hours have passed.))
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2021, 02:59:31 pm »

Quote from: Title: The Rebel
Name: Enlil
Class: Ascendant
Domain: Rebellion
Skill(s): Fire of Knowledge

And on that day did the formless everything rebel against Fate. And on that day did the endless nothing rebel against Gods. With hair of spun silk, power within
tanned muscles, naught but a cloak to hide their beauty from the world without and within. On that day did Enlil reject Gold and Steel for Fire.
A great Sin that would lead to contention with many others in the future, but no sin at all to the Ascendant.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 03:03:33 pm by TricMagic »

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2021, 03:38:56 pm »

((As a side note, I think all of your decisions and characters are shaping up to be really cool, and I'm beyond excited to see how this goes.))
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2021, 03:52:19 pm »

'Its name': Agothai
What it is: Hide stuffed with the red wool which comes inside sheep, with a mane of broom fur and strings like fishing line holding up its limbs. To any eyes it would appear but a puppet. But to a puppet a puppet is a man.
What it does: The puppet performs only what's necessary. To entertain the crowd, of course. An adventurous hero! It crusades forever against the Opponent, until the fires of mortality are spent and of the story only ashes remain.
How it does: With a short needle called a sword, with only the barest coating of divine blood. A thumbprick which allows for the 'impossible' to step into the 'mundane' of the stage. For this, it is called Spellsword.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2021, 04:40:30 pm »

Name: Balthazar

Description: When faced with potential followers or allies, it appears as a dear loved one. When faced by a enemy, It appears to be there deepest and darkest fear. It’s true form is a slithering ball of nothingness, owing to its origins in the void.

Personality: Arrogant to a extreme. It cannot literally fathom anyone stronger then it other then it’s unknown superior. However arrogant it may be however, it is a cold and calculating thing that only does anything for its own benefit. Despite this, it radiates majesty and charisma.

Powers: The Emperor
Chosen

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2021, 07:43:20 am »

What it is: Hide stuffed with the red wool which comes inside sheep, with a mane of broom fur and strings like fishing line holding up its limbs. To any eyes it would appear but a puppet. But to a puppet a puppet is a man.
What it does: The puppet performs only what's necessary. To entertain the crowd, of course. An adventurous hero! It crusades forever against the Opponent, until the fires of mortality are spent and of the story only ashes remain.
How it does: With a short needle called a sword, with only the barest coating of divine blood. A thumbprick which allows for the 'impossible' to step into the 'mundane' of the stage. For this, it is called Spellsword.

I have a bad feeling about you...

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2021, 08:41:09 am »

I have a bad feeling about you...

A mortal, slave in all but name. And yet his name translates as slave as well. The mythical city brought to ruins. Impossibility made real, soaked actor upon strings of their own making. Those bloody strings of Fate. Rebel, Rebellion, I cast thee away, slave-chosen.

That also applied to you, God-Emperor, slave-chosen. The same choice, the same outcome, differing paths. You walk upon those same strings, not seeing those hidden from view. Rebel, Rebellion, I cast thee away, slave-chosen.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7