Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fleshmancy Demi-Gods (IC)  (Read 1118 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fleshmancy Demi-Gods (IC)
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2022, 09:34:18 pm »

After speaking with her advisor for a bit while the others have been talking, she goes to speak with the eight-tailed Elder
I would ask if you pan to tackle the Giant Sloths. If so would you be amicable to a group effort to corral them? Working together we might gather more safely.

"Aatha are warriors, we can handle some sloths. If you insist on helping, we will allow you."
I place no aspersion on your warriors' ability to handle them. Thank you for accepting.(?) I will see about forwarding info to you so we do not intrude.

Turning to other matters. The Kukaiņi would be willing to host some of the survivors of this tragedy.

Oversee the expansion of Kuka Beetle farming for the coming shortage. (Additionally see about gathering survivors with agricultural knowledge if possible.)
Have what guard can be mustered and one of the Elites best suited for collaboration work on hunting the Sloths with Aatha's forces.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 09:36:41 pm by TricMagic »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2022, 12:38:04 am »

I, too, wish to hear about the state of my lands from my steward. I will choose not to do this IC so nobody has to read more flaming text right now.

Roboson

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2022, 02:54:59 pm »

I, too, wish to hear about the state of my lands from my steward. I will choose not to do this IC so nobody has to read more flaming text right now.

Your steward tells you your nation is well rounded to some degree. Located in a geoactive area, hot springs and gas vents are common. Many individuals make their living foraging for hot clams in the various semi-sulfuric lakes and ponds in the region, though some are lost each season to clouds of toxic air that occasionally bubble up from beneath the earth. While it is far from supporting your people, the clam's flesh has a natural spicy flavor, and is a widely loved local delicacy.

Your people have a bad reputation for being hedonistic, which isn't inaccurate, as they value leisure and revelry more than many of the other clans. However, your people enjoy a generally higher quality of life than most of the other clans. Hot springs and saunas are popular not only among your clan, but also have guests arrive from other clans, and occasionally weary travelers will also visit. Served here is bubble brew, a terribly intoxicating concoction brewed with the waters of the region. It is served boiling, and loses potency as it cools. While not for the faint of heart, occasionally dwarven merchants will purchase a case or three as a novelty.

Among your nation, there are many craftsmen, who work shell and stone into crude jewelry, which is widely worn by the populace. Among them, one would find a few smiths, who use the hotvents of the area to fuel their forges. Colloquially referred to as gas smiths, they spend years mastering this tricky process, but those who do so can forge without any other fuel source.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2022, 05:33:44 pm »

Personal action: Taking whatever livestock animals are available, spend some time upgrading them with large, fleshy, blood-filled cooling fins to help adapt them to the heat of the local biome to increase the food supply.

Expedition action: Send our warriors out with fire arrows to harry the Kroatoa, aiming to drive them back while maintaining distance rather than force a pitched battle, if possible.

Let me know what you want me to do about the festival description.
Pages: 1 [2]