Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords (Done)  (Read 21882 times)

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #90 on: November 08, 2021, 01:50:58 am »

@Maximum Spin or Kashyyk: Want to team up on the Counter-piracy task force? I'd like to get it done quickly.
You'll have to negotiate with TricMagic also to get the armies.

@TricMagic: Any opposition to fulfilling the Counter-Piracy task force mission with Maximum Spin or Kashyyk, with a 3-way split on the prestige?
5 prestige for me and my ship, 5 prestige for you and your army (and agreeing to give me another turn to give you the ore), and 5 prestige to Maximum Spin or Kashyyk (whoever can get us the second ship)

I actually wanted to build and use a ship for exploration, but can't let the Empire down, now can we?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 08, 2021, 09:05:30 am »

I'm perfectly willing to wait till next turn Jack. That mission isn't likely to disappear, and we can send our fleet out so we get results sooner.

What's your current resources anyway?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 08, 2021, 04:51:54 pm »

Fair question:
Spoiler: Sandbank Incorporated (click to show/hide)

TricMagic, what do you want to name our joint manufacturing world?

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 08, 2021, 05:04:39 pm »

Fair question:

Naboo. Also, you should have a fleet and no ore given I signed that contract and paid out my other one.

Also, Naboo.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2021, 12:19:56 am »

Fair question:

Naboo. Also, you should have a fleet and no ore given I signed that contract and paid out my other one.

Also, Naboo.

Uh, I think that I manufactured the first fleet last turn to satisfy the contract which granted us Naboo, and used your other food to run the ore planet as well.
So its 3 ore and no fleets this turn.  But I can use your one food a turn to turn the ore into a new fleet, and assign that fleet to missions in the processing of the next turn. 

I think the optimum play is for you to give me the other food this turn so that next turn I will have 1 fleet and 3 ore.  Next turn, you only give me the one food so that I can run the shipyard and have 2 fleets, while you use the food to recruit 1 army.  We commit the 2 fleets and 1 army to the Counter-piracy task force, and I let you have the 7 prestige while I settle for 6.

It appears that if nobody wants to trade with either TricMagic or myself, TricMagic will invariably become Emperor.  Maybe this might inspire some negotiations from other realms?  Or shall the Imperial Guard and the Imperial Navy crush all the heretics?

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2021, 03:14:00 am »

25 MF gets given to Maximum Spin for the Q Ship job. Will leave things there now, to not break a1s's rule. Then my usual actions of Farming and Mining.

I now have 9 Ore available, for anyone who wants to build Ships and/or Machines.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2021, 08:57:11 am »

Fair question:

Also, Naboo.

Uh, I think that I manufactured the first fleet last turn to satisfy the contract which granted us Naboo, and used your other food to run the ore planet as well.
So its 3 ore and no fleets this turn.  But I can use your one food a turn to turn the ore into a new fleet, and assign that fleet to missions in the processing of the next turn. 

I think the optimum play is for you to give me the other food this turn so that next turn I will have 1 fleet and 3 ore.  Next turn, you only give me the one food so that I can run the shipyard and have 2 fleets, while you use the food to recruit 1 army.  We commit the 2 fleets and 1 army to the Counter-piracy task force, and I let you have the 7 prestige while I settle for 6.

It appears that if nobody wants to trade with either TricMagic or myself, TricMagic will invariably become Emperor.  Maybe this might inspire some negotiations from other realms?  Or shall the Imperial Guard and the Imperial Navy crush all the heretics?

I was going to give you the larger half. While I do supply the food, you supply the two ships. And pay for the extra food.
I'm more in favor of sending that fleet off to explore this turn though.

Quote from: Standard Food for Ore Agreement
Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) agrees to exchange 1 ore for 1 food provided by Party 2, and Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) shall provide 1 M₣ this turn to Party 2. (Any Ore owed can be delayed if Party 2 agrees.)
x
x Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic     

ACTACTACT: Supply the 1 Food(Turn 3 of 5) to Sandbank Incorporated

There is little chance that contract will be fulfilled given I'm the one with the Army. But getting access to new worlds will improve both our outputs.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2021, 10:41:56 am »

25 MF gets given to Maximum Spin for the Q Ship job. Will leave things there now, to not break a1s's rule. Then my usual actions of Farming and Mining.

I now have 9 Ore available, for anyone who wants to build Ships and/or Machines.

By my calculations, you have an extra food this turn?  I'd like to purchase both food and ore (I can't use the ore without the food).

I'm more in favor of sending that fleet off to explore this turn though.

Quote from: Standard Food for Ore Agreement
Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) agrees to exchange 1 ore for 1 food provided by Party 2, and Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) shall provide 1 M₣ this turn to Party 2. (Any Ore owed can be delayed if Party 2 agrees.)
x
x Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic     

Noted, let us see what is out there.  And I should probably change that contract not to be repeatable, but for now it works.

ACTACTACT: Use 1 fleet to EXPLORE.  Use Mining world to produce 3 Ore.  Use 3 Ore stockpile to manufacture 1 fleet.  Let the Manufacturing World make food for themselves unless Kashyyk wishes to sell me food & ore.

Quote from: Food & Ore from Kashyyk
Sandbank Incorporated agrees to purchase up to 3 ore and 1 food from Kashyyk for 11 MF per ore and 7 MF for the one food, offer contingent on the sale by Kashyyk of at least the one food and one ore.
x Sandbank Incorporated
x                                   

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2021, 10:56:18 am »

Noted.

Farming Planet Zesta. +3 Food per turn.
Recruitment Planet(And capital) Zarnia. 0/3 Armies.

Food: 2 Per turn.(Current-0)
Ore Stockpile: 0(2)
Machinery Production: -
Shipyard Costs: -
Armies: 0/3.
Fleets: 0/0

Imperial Florins (M₣): 2,000,000
Prestige: 6
[/quote]

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 10, 2021, 04:11:16 am »

Turn coming in ~8 hours, unless someone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 10, 2021, 04:26:11 am »

Quote from: Food and Ore from Kashyyk
Sandbank Incorporated agrees to purchase up to 3 ore and 1 food from Kashyyk for 11 MF per ore and 7 MF for the one food, offer contingent on the sale by Kashyyk of at least the one food and one ore.
x Sandbank Incorporated
x Lord Kashyyk                           

Agreed. I'll sell one Food and three Ore, for a total of 40 MF.

Perhaps an extension so Jack can use the Food and Ore?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 10, 2021, 12:57:11 pm »

Quote from: Food and Ore from Kashyyk
x Sandbank Incorporated
x Lord Kashyyk                           

Agreed. I'll sell one Food and three Ore, for a total of 40 MF.

Perhaps an extension so Jack can use the Food and Ore?

ACTACTACT Part 2: Use 1 food to feed Manufacturing World Naboo, produce 3 machines with 3 ore on Naboo.

Tric, thanks for the first turn use of Naboo.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2021, 04:22:10 pm »

TURNTURNTURN

EuchreJack is the first to send a fleet out to boldly go where no man has gone before. They come across a jungle world, perfect for training special forces.
(Only EuchreJack knows how to reach this world, unless they choose to share the star chart)

Disappointed by lack of progress on the CPTF, the Emperor wishes to build his own fleet instead:
Quote from: from scratch (Imperial Levy)
Provide 3 ore in exchange for 6 prestige

The imperial news seems to be awfully harsh on one of our neighboring kingdom's actions and policies.
No immediate effect
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2021, 04:27:59 pm »

ACTACTACT: Provide Jack the 1 Food(Turn 4/5)

Jack, I'd suggest taking it now. And developing that world. It's not an ore or agricultural one, but eh.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2021, 04:36:32 pm »

ACTACTACT
Complete From scratch (Imperial Levy).
(-3 Ore)

Then do my usual actions for +5MF and +3 Ore.

Anyone else want some Ore?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 34