Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords (Done)  (Read 21285 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #105 on: November 10, 2021, 04:40:33 pm »

And too late.. Sigh.

Jack, I'll give you the extra food to make another fleet this turn. And we can send it off to explore. Comes to a 3 ore cost though(and the usual mil). If we hit an ore world I'm willing to just write it off if you develop it though and transfer to me. Being able to produce my own ore would be useful, just as producing food would be to you.

Regardless, can I get permission to jump on these contracts when something like that comes up? 6 rep would have been pretty huge for you. And put you up there with me.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 04:44:23 pm by TricMagic »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 11, 2021, 05:07:10 am »

Quote from: Prestige Power of Attorney
Sandbank Incorporated hereby authorizes Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic to sign contracts that award prestige in exchange for resources commonly available to Sandbank Incorporated on behalf of Sandbank Incorporated.  Don't make me regret this, TricMagic! This can be revoked unilaterally at any time by Sandbank Incorporated.
x Jack of Sandbank Incorporated
x                                             

I'm actually excited by the Jungle World.  It sounds like a better version of a recruitment world.  Assuming Special Forces are a new and unique resource, it should be a nice way to earn prestige in the future.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 11, 2021, 05:31:36 am »

Sorry to have misled you, "jungle world" is just for fluff- it's a potential recruitment world.  :-[
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 11, 2021, 05:42:11 am »

Spoiler: Sandbank Incorporated (click to show/hide)

ACTACTACT: Use 3 Ore to build 1 fleet, bringing my fleets up to 2.  Send out both fleets to explore.

@Kashyyk & Tric: Since Kashyyk has excess Ore and food, and Tric lacks ore and food to run the Manufacturing world Naboo, how about this?
Quote from: Kaskyyk & Tric Best Friends for One Turn
For one turn, Kashyyk agrees to provide TricMagic with 3 Ore and 1 Food, with which TricMagic will manufacture 3 machines on Naboo.  TricMagic shall provide Kashyyk 2 machines and keep 1 machine as payment for use of Naboo's facilities.
x
x                       

It's not a great price for machines, but Kashyyk may be able to use them to fulfill future missions, so I thought it might interest the parties.

Sorry to have misled you, "jungle world" is just for fluff- it's a potential recruitment world.  :-[
Oh well.  That answers the question of how my Jungle Troopers would fare against other armies.  Might as well keep all the recruitment worlds under the TricJack Empire.

@Tric: I don't think it is currently worth developing.  The fact nobody else can get there is all we need for now.  My shipyards are hungry, we need more machines to colonize worlds, and we can't even feed what we have.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 11, 2021, 09:01:26 am »

Quote from: Prestige Power of Attorney
Sandbank Incorporated hereby authorizes Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic to sign contracts that award prestige in exchange for resources commonly available to Sandbank Incorporated on behalf of Sandbank Incorporated.  Don't make me regret this, TricMagic! This can be revoked unilaterally at any time by Sandbank Incorporated.
x Jack of Sandbank Incorporated
x Space Lord of Narnia, TricMagic 

In cases of Ore or Machine, a quick signing is key. That and it would put us on more equal footing, solidifying our relations.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 11, 2021, 11:13:55 am »

For one turn, Kashyyk agrees to provide TricMagic with 3 Ore and 1 Food, with which TricMagic will manufacture 3 machines on Naboo.  TricMagic shall provide Kashyyk 2 machines and keep 1 machine as payment for use of Naboo's facilities.
x Lord Kashyyk
x                       

I'd be amenable to this.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2021, 11:20:16 am »

x Lord Kashyyk
x Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic

Also Jack, want the extra food I do have? We can make another fleet this turn. (As noted in a previous post.)
Ore we could just make all the machines. I'll take ore and 4 MF from anyone else who wants manufacturing. You earn a slight profit. (If donating three, the price is reduced to 10 MF, a 2 MF discount. And 3 MF cost for each additional)

Farming Planet Zesta. +3 Food per turn.
Recruitment Planet(And capital) Zarnia. 0/3 Armies.

Food: 2 Per turn.(Current-1)
Ore Stockpile: 0(2)
Machinery Production: -
Shipyard Costs: -
Armies: 0/3.
Fleets: 0/0

Imperial Florins (M₣): 2,000,000
Prestige: 6
« Last Edit: November 11, 2021, 11:23:25 am by TricMagic »

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2021, 12:03:07 pm »

Updating my stats.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2021, 12:22:43 pm »

ACTACTACT: Use 3 ore and 1 foo from Kashykk to produce 3 Machines, give 2 to Kashykk

And Jack, still waiting for the other contract so we could produce another fleet.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2021, 05:03:47 pm »

Also Jack, want the extra food I do have? We can make another fleet this turn. (As noted in a previous post.)

I already calculated that into my turn, I think I even deducted the proper funds to pay you.  Let me dust off the old contract.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2021, 05:09:35 pm »

Quote from: Standard Food for Ore Agreement
Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) agrees to exchange 1 ore for 1 food provided by Party 2 (Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic ), and Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) shall provide 1 M₣ this turn to Party 2.  Party 2 (Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic) agrees to receive their ore on credit to further exploration efforts.
x Sandbank Incorporated
x                                   

ACTACTACT1: As an act of good faith, share Star Charts to the Jungle World with TricMagic.

@Tric: You can name the Jungle World as well, if you like.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2021, 06:48:12 pm »

Quote from: Standard Food for Ore Agreement
Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) agrees to exchange 1 ore for 1 food provided by Party 2 (Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic ), and Party 1 (Sandbank Incorporated) shall provide 1 M₣ this turn to Party 2.  Party 2 (Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic) agrees to receive their ore on credit to further exploration efforts.
x Sandbank Incorporated
x Space Lord of Zarnia, TricMagic                                 

Myya, for it's emerald forests.
What did we name the manufacturery anyway? Anyway, off we go. And with two planets, we can fulfill larger army orders later on. Anyway, to Explore! *Please be an ore planet. Or Food for Jack.*

Farming Planet Zesta. +3 Food per turn.
Recruitment Planet(And capital) Zarnia. 0/3 Armies.

Food: 2 Per turn.(Current-0)
Ore Stockpile: 0(2)
Machines: 1
Shipyard Costs: -
Armies: 0/3.
Fleets: 0/0

Imperial Florins (M₣): 3,000,000
Prestige: 6

Shared Planets:
Manufactory Planet Naboo(Shared with Sandbank Incorporated)
Myya(Recruitment, 0/-, Development needed.)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 09:26:21 am by TricMagic »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 12, 2021, 02:32:17 am »

You named the manufacture planet Naboo.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 12, 2021, 06:12:22 am »

Turn in ~8 hours, unless someone needs an extension.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2021, 01:17:13 pm »

TURNTURNTURN

Kashyyk supplies the Emperor with the raw materials needed to produce their own fleet and gets the prestige.

Sandbank Incorporated sends 2 fleets out into the unknown. They discover a water-world perfect for fishing (potential farming planet) and a habitable moon perfect for ship construction (potential shipyard planet.) Both fleets make it back safely.

Emperor wishes to bolster the CPTF with another fleet and some marines.
Quote from: Counter-piracy task force (Imperial Levy)
Provide 1 fleets and 1 army in exchange for 9 prestige

Due to continuing threat of piracy, the Merchant League is need of some armed ships to patrol the trade lanes. Unofficialy.
Quote from: Q-ships (League Request)
provide 1 fleet in exchange for up to 50M₣

Tax season!
Quote from: Turn 2 taxes (tax)
Provide 10M₣ per planet owned or lose 2 prestige
(for planets that are communally held, 10M₣ must be paid somehow, or all the owners will be found in breach of tax law)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 34