Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79]

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 57901 times)

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #1170 on: March 18, 2024, 11:11:21 am »

Eighth floor, second door to the left, same fancy apartment building he had been at earlier.

He felt like shit, but emotionally instead of physically this time. Andras hadn't attacked them, but that just meant the tension he'd been feeling this whole time hadn't had a chance to release yet. He wanted to go talk to Kasuga but... what would he say even? Best to leave that to other people. He'd been hoping to get a chance to talk to the rest of the group, apologize and promise to be a better teammate from now on but... were they even actually a team? It was more like a scattered group of people who'd all been turned at the same time who kept bumping into each other.

Getting training from Mishima was the best thing he could do. Improve his own skills and be able to prevent Andras from being an issue the others had to deal with. Find information, discover the plan, and make sure no one else had to worry about it.

But first things first. Payment for services rendered.

He knocked on Kaname Mamiya's door.
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: March 20, 2024, 03:50:31 pm »

A very baffled Mamiya opens the door, a cup of tea in her hand.
"...Sawatari? I assume this isn't a social visit. Don't worry, Mishima isn't here, so you don't have to worry about...whatever it is you two are squabbling about."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: March 26, 2024, 09:55:38 pm »

"We've... settled that. For the time being at least." Mori replied, "Still, probably better she's not here. I'm here to discuss my payment, as agreed, plus hazard pay. May I come in?"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:58:11 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: March 27, 2024, 10:59:49 am »

Mamiya moves aside to let Mori in.
"Get in."

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: March 27, 2024, 01:02:50 pm »

He stepped into the room.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79]