Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 79

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 57908 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 1: Bright Moonfall
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2021, 01:29:15 pm »

Mildred banged the shaft of the broom against some lockers to produce a loud noise and get everyone's attention.

"All right, someone just passed this way. If anyone saw someone running through, point 'em out. Or get out of the way."

The fact she was holding an object she clearly planned on using as a weapon probably didn't help her reputation much.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2021, 01:49:29 pm »

Truthfully, Shoji was not paying attention to where she was running off to, so long as it was away from Mori, just that it was away from them. So it didn't come to much of a surprise that she, after quickly turning a corner, ended up slamming into someone's back, a small squeak coming from the girl as she was forced to take a step back, shaking her head and processing who she just ran into... And subsequently going pale when she recognized who it was,

"Oh god, I'm so sorry T-Tadano-san. I-I'll help" Shoji stammered, quickly stepping around Riku's fallen form and, after placing her journal down, gathering up the scattered papers, "I-I wasn't, erm, paying attention to where I'm going. I'm so sorry that I ran into you."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2021, 08:39:54 pm »

Rise lifts an eyebrow.
"We're allowed to be on this rooftop too, you know, Akari. I wasn't exactly coming here on your behalf."
"..."

Shizuko manages to pick up a few papers, mostly detailing club budgets and a few proposals for new equipment and appliances. She does, however, notice an envelope, the insides quite visible to her as the flap had fallen open, with Rise's name clearly visible inside. The contents of the rest of the letter, of course, are barely visible. Riku is still scrabbling about picking up the papers he hasn't already gotten.
"Aw, man, I almost had these budgets done...."

The students, by and large, actually ignore Mildred, one or two giving her weird looks as they walk past.
"....oh boy."
"Is there something the matter, Honda, Akitsuki, Kasuga?"

A young woman in a black suit strolls up to the party, her hair done up in a bun and a pair of black-rimmed glasses on. While Mildred might be less familiar with her, Akihiko and Saya know her full well; she was their homeroom teacher, Ms. Kurenai.

"Kurenai-sensei! Uh....hello!."
"Hello, Kasuga. Honda, I do hope you weren't going to use that broom to hit someone. Even if they do deserve it."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2021, 09:48:55 pm »

Shiro pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed.
"That's what the last girl said. I'm not stopping anyone from being on the-" She very nearly bit down on her tongue, narrowly preventing an expletive from escaping - "on the roof. With that cleared up, why are you bothering me if you aren't here for me? My time is valuable, including the free time."
« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 09:24:43 am by Chevaleresse »
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2021, 10:52:54 pm »

Suddenly noticing the time Misa gives a sudden start and then begins putting her book away so she can pack up and get to the next class before lunch time clocks out.

"I lost track of time again." She grumbles to herself as she gets up from the table. "Being late to class... Well, not yet at least."" She shakes her head at herself.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2021, 02:55:49 am »

"Might not hit them with it... ma'am."

Mildred was perfectly willing to play the semantics game, as she was a bit peeved that no one had so much as gotten out of the way even out of politeness.

"Fine, I'll put it down."

She leaned the broom against a locker.

"You wouldn't have happened to see some prankster run through here?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2021, 08:05:06 pm »

Rise holds up a lunchbox.
"Having lunch. You're free to come and sit with us, if you aren't busy."
"..."

Ms. Kurenai adjusts her glasses.
"Unfortunately not. I'd still not recommend you use a broom to hit them. The paperwork can be a pain."
Then, in a somewhat lower voice, aimed at Mildred.
"I'd like to see someone beat Takahana eventually, after all. Be a shame if it wasn't you."
Then back to normal volume.
"If you do find your prankster, please find a teacher. Fighting on school grounds is prohibited."

With that, Ms. Kurenai walks off, ignoring the lovestruck looks of a few senior students staring appreciatively at her. She was, after all, a reasonably young woman, and reasonably attractive.

As Misa leaves the cafeteria, she feels a sharp, cold pain in the back of her neck. If she were to look, of course, she'd not see or hear anyone pass her. At least, not close enough to do that.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 03:44:17 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2021, 11:28:41 pm »

"...That the kind of thing you should be encouraging?"

Mildred watched Kurenai walk off, her eyebrow still raised.

"That person is a teacher, right?"

After a further moment, she shrugged broadly.

"Well, anyway. I guess whoever it was got away in the crowd, and they better be grateful for it. They try it on me again and I'm going to show them that I know at least one big word and I'm willing to teach them what 'defenestrate' means."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2021, 01:17:50 am »

"Oh."

Her first reflex was to turn them down. Storm off in a huff, or tell them to seek their lunch elsewhere. They were basically rabble, nobody important in the grand scheme of things, or so Chichi-ue would have said.

". . . I suppose that would be acceptable." Some of the tension leaked out of her frame, despite her subconscious effort to keep it there.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2021, 03:56:59 am »

"Kurenai-sensei? Oh, yeah. There's a rumour she used to be a delinquent herself back when she was our age. Still goes biking, supposedly, if you believe Kaname. She doesn't look it, right?"

He sighs.
"Well, whoever it is better knock it off. Now....you wanna come eat with us? Or did you have something better to do?"

Rise smiles a little.
"Excellent."
"..."
Touma, remaining dead silent the entire time, lets out an obvious sigh of relief.

Right then, a cold, sharp pain runs down the back of Shiro's neck.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2021, 10:20:17 am »

"Ah, what the hell!?" Shiro slapped at her neck as if to swat an insect, reflexively responding to the intrusion, before rounding on the council members.
"What are you trying to pull, here? What did you just do?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2021, 10:27:41 am »

"What do you mean what did we do? Are you okay? Did something hit you?"
"...wasn't us. Been standing in front of you this whole time."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2021, 10:35:24 am »

"Right as soon as you sighed, something hit me in the back of the neck. Where else would that have come from?" Despite her continued hostility, her voice was still uncertain; she still wanted this to go well, small though it was.
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2021, 10:43:01 am »

Touma lifts his hands to show Shiro their contents. Aside from a piece of paper that looks like a proposal for a school music recital, nothing.
"...I swear that was a coincidence."
"We were heading up here to eat lunch and didn't even know you'd be up here, anyway. How would we know to set something up to hit you? You might have just been bitten by a mosquito."

GodofGamingRWBY

• Bay Watcher
  • Writing Nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2021, 10:57:38 am »

As Shoji piled up the various papers left scattered on the ground, one especially catches her eye: An envelope with Rise's name. For a brief moment, Shoji hesitated at the sight of it, a part of her deeply wanting to open it up and see what was inside. Rise was one of the most popular students in the school, and very much had countless rumors around her. As part of the Newspaper club, wasn't it her job to look into things like this?

... No, she was a writer, not a snooper. So, with a quick shake of her head, Shoji closed the flap on the envelope, placing it into the pile of papers and quickly collecting the rest before presenting them to Riku,

"U-Uhm, here. I'm really sorry for running into you."
Just some nerd who thinks they're a half decent writer.
FEF: Marks of Royalty links:
OOC
IC
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 79