Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 63123 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #975 on: September 10, 2022, 12:59:40 pm »

Street Group (Mildred, Akihiko, Shiro, Jin)
"Well, as much as you probably doubt I'm doing this for the right reasons....I'm here to prevent a disaster. Let's say a little bird told me about Yagami."
"An idol turning into an Akuma, that might be a problem. I have no reason to think that whoever's been distributing Akuma Seeds is targeting Yagami per se.....but it's not a possibility I can ignore, either."
"Suffice to say, if we can both avoid a pain in our behinds, well....both of us would get something out of it, no?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: September 10, 2022, 01:12:30 pm »

"You sure they're targeting Yagami? Makes way more sense they're gonna turn Kitakawa into an Akuma. There's like no chance they'd end up with a Kaijin instead, with him."

After a moment, Mildred looked back over at Sugiura.

"You know who Yagami is?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: September 10, 2022, 01:41:40 pm »

He shrugs.
"I know she's in the District, which is about that. And....if you really think about it, why would they target Kitakawa? An Akuma forms when you stress out a person too much once they have an Akuma Seed in them. Yagami, on the other hand.....a stalker chasing her? Pretty stressful."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #978 on: September 10, 2022, 04:54:12 pm »

Shiro, never one for subtlety, strolled right up to the man, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Oi. You Kitakawa?" She was already prepping for a fight, possibly more eagerly than necessary. She wasn't about to let some oversized otaku shame her in public by getting a cheap shot on her.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: September 10, 2022, 05:05:07 pm »

The man in the red jacket looks over at Shiro, confused. The tone of his voice, Shiro notices, is not as contemptuous as it was before, like a child caught talking smack behind someone else's back.

"Eh? Who are you supposed to be? Are you lost? Can I help you?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #980 on: September 10, 2022, 06:23:10 pm »

"You can help me by telling me whether you're Kitakawa, and/or why you're standing around glaring at pictures of the girl who kicked Kitakawa's teeth in and talking shit."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: September 10, 2022, 10:43:06 pm »

"I know she's in the District, which is about that. And....if you really think about it, why would they target Kitakawa? An Akuma forms when you stress out a person too much once they have an Akuma Seed in them. Yagami, on the other hand.....a stalker chasing her? Pretty stressful."

"It can't be just stress, though. Who a person is has to have a lot to do with it. Me, for instance. I live a fairly carefree life, not giving a shit about most things, and yet someone thought I'd make a great Akuma - probably because of the Mad Dog thing."

She took a moment to think.

"...Shit, you might be right though. You'd have to be a fuckin' moron to think Kasuga or Akitsuki or Miyazono of all people'd turn into Akuma, but two out of three is pretty good guessing."

Mildred let out a deep breath through her nose.

"All right, guess we gotta work together on this. Here's what I know: Kitakawa is somewhere in the area right now but I don't know where. You spot anything unusual?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: September 11, 2022, 09:07:35 am »

Sugiura lifts an eyebrow.
"Well, well, if I can at least redeem myself a little in your eyes, that'll be the day. Right, as for weird things, three, actually."
"One, that weird lady in the hoodie. 'Course, I saw Kasuga twist her like a pretzel and I assume you guys worked something out. Two, that....girl with Akutagawa and Fujimura. Chiyo, I believe she was called. I don't know what's her deal. And three....well, I saw a big guy, messy hair, looking like he was in a rush going into the Mishima Entertainment store across the street. I just saw Akari go in there too. I'm guessing that's Kitakawa?"
The man just scoffs.
"Someone like you wouldn't understand. It's an idol thing. You get how improper it is for them to go around advertising this...girl like she's as good as a truly pure, wholesome idol? The entire idea of some yankii being a famous idol singer....they'll let anybody be an idol singer next."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: September 11, 2022, 09:31:17 am »

"Yeah, it's four of us working this. Me, Akihito, Shiro, and Jun, though Jun ain't here yet. Shinomiya out there was tracking Kitakawa and said he ducked into one of these buildings, so we split up to look in them. Anyway, that guy might be Kitakawa, might not, all I know is he kinda looks like Kasuga from the side and is around here. Well, what do you say? Wanna go give Shiro some backup, or do you think we should wait here in case he tries to run from her and hide in here so we can ambush him?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: September 11, 2022, 10:17:18 am »

"Ah, Akutagawa is involved too? I see....Kaname really wanted to pull out all the stops. As for if we should back up Akari...well, do you think Akari can't handle some third-rate stalker?"
"No, I'm concerned about our mystery Kaijin. The imposter you guys talked about. If he shows up....this could get messy."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #985 on: September 11, 2022, 12:46:51 pm »

"You got a problem with yankii?" Shiro poked the man in the chest, using two fingers for emphasis. "I know all about the prim and proper bullshit and I don't give a shit, you wanna talk to me about it?"
GM of Trespassers V2.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: September 11, 2022, 12:51:05 pm »

He doesn't even flinch when poked.
"I have no problem with yankii....as long as you know that your place isn't in the realm of idols, you know. Idols are supposed to be pure, wholesome. Not delinquents."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: September 11, 2022, 01:14:33 pm »

"Ah, Akutagawa is involved too? I see....Kaname really wanted to pull out all the stops. As for if we should back up Akari...well, do you think Akari can't handle some third-rate stalker?"
"No, I'm concerned about our mystery Kaijin. The imposter you guys talked about. If he shows up....this could get messy."

"Some dipshit otaku? I'd say she could hospitalize him even without being a Kaijin. But an Akuma blindsiding her? That might be a bit of trouble. Not necessarily saying Kitakawa's gonna be turned into one, but the thought's already crossed my mind and I don't want to leave a friend in a bad situation by herself."

Sugiura brought up the other problem.

"Yeah, the doppelganger guy. He didn't strike me as that strong himself, but he's a real troublemaker. He might be around here too. After the asswhipping we handed him last time I dunno if he's going to approach directly, but he's probably the type of guy to stand around and admire his handiwork."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: September 11, 2022, 01:19:48 pm »

"Well, you say that, but he apparently put up a pretty good fight against Kasuga, you and Akutagawa. Wouldn't underestimate him. Though, a strong fight....you'd kill for something like that, wouldn't you?"
"That being said, we should probably make sure Akari isn't entirely alone. Kasuga's nearby, but Shinomiya probably shouldn't be near an Akuma if she isn't one."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #989 on: September 11, 2022, 01:23:53 pm »

"You still haven't answered my question."
GM of Trespassers V2.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 85