Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Panzer Corps / Allied Corps DLC Montgomery Diff. Playthrough By Seasoned Veteran  (Read 4014 times)

TheFjordFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Panzer Corps / Allied Corps DLC

So!

I've recently gotten back into the Panzer Corps games - a series of games of which since it's conception I've spent several thousands of hours with! Not to mention the game which it is the spiritual successor of - Panzer General. Both of which are absolute masterpieces in my mind.

I've played through all the campaigns on some of the hardest difficulties several times over, not to mention countless mods over the decade(s). I find this game to have great re-playability for a game that does not have randomly generated maps. The vast selection of units and all the situations you get yourself into, makes each playthrough feel different, and make a story of it's own unfold, and I love it!

Now, I've decided to take my love for it, and put out a playthrough of each the campaigns on youtube, on one of the bonus difficulties you unlock when you beat the game on the hardest difficulty.

I already did this many years ago on my old youtube channel, and apparently for some reason unbeknownst to me, the videos became quite popular, racking up several tens of thousands of views individually. Sadly, for reasons I'm not sure of, I no longer have access to that youtube channel, and the videos are no longer out there. Well. I'm about to fix that! I don't have my hopes up for reaching this amount of views this time around, but I do know this - I will have a damn good time making these videos!

That being said - below I'll link you the episodes in the Allied Corps playthrough - the rest can, as you might expect, be found on my youtube channel!

Episode 1 - Border Raid
Episode 2 - Fort Capuzzo
Episode 3 - Battle of Girba
Episode 4 - Italian Offensive
Episode 5 - Taranto Raid

I'll update this list as I get more batches of videos out, until it's all completed!

Hope you'll enjoy them! I'll be sharing some "tips" and a bit of my experience as we move along through the episodes!

Have a good one!