Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Was this cruel of me to do?  (Read 4175 times)

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
Was this cruel of me to do?
« on: November 25, 2021, 08:56:02 am »

I noticed this kobold camp had a river going into it (above it) and around... and well.. i decided to dig into the river and block off the only exit. *evil laugh*, then shortly after i realised the evil biome I was in caused the upbringing of the undead, haha.

FYI: I used DFhack's gui/advfort to mine, ect.

I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
Re: Was this cruel of me to do?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 04:22:50 pm »

Why do you ask? You know what you did~

But, think of it as granting life to those zombies. The undead are a form of life too, you know. Being born from death doesn't make them any different from your average parasite, carnivore, or decomposer.

Fatace

• Bay Watcher
  • Cease hostilities? Never!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 04:52:07 pm »

Why do you ask? You know what you did~

But, think of it as granting life to those zombies. The undead are a form of life too, you know. Being born from death doesn't make them any different from your average parasite, carnivore, or decomposer.

XD (sorry for the late response, i left for a week when i posted this), But yeah, I know what I did was bad, but apperently in my world's history, these kobolds somehow managed to take out nearby villages at one point, so I had to get revenge! Oh, and I also came here to retrieve a slab from here lol.
I once had a 30 dwarf glacier fortress once.. was going great till the dwarf merchants brought along a WereKoala and killed everyone...

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 05:16:02 pm »

It's not revenge if you justify it after the fact.