Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82

Author Topic: Dead Webadict Now: Game Over  (Read 53071 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 9 - Sign-Ups : 4 / 7+
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2021, 02:06:33 am »

I am equally PTW either way.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Vote Mafia 9 - Sign-Ups : 4 / 7+
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2021, 02:10:34 am »

Either Vote Mafia or KWN sounds great.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Roden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm down.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

I'm not really into bastard games, but the blue words of truth sounds pretty Umineko so okay.

In

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

In, since you didn't mark me down the first time.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Alright guys, I'll be aiming for something around Friday and Saturday as a game start. Hopefully that fits with y'all's schedules. It'll probably be closer to Saturday unless things work out well. We'll be taking sign-ups until Friday, so if anyone cares to join, you have until then.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

This is probably a terrible idea because I'm on call next week.

In
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

I have weekend commitments this weekend and obviously next weekend but I should be able to participate to some degree.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

I know extensions are Bad and Evil, but can we get a bit longer days since it's almost Christmas?

or hammers only

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

IN

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

I know extensions are Bad and Evil, but can we get a bit longer days since it's almost Christmas?

or hammers only
Sure. Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year's, and New Year's Eve can count as 0 hours or whatever is wanted. I'll make sure it feels fine.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile

I won't join, but I will post a bolded action to attack webaddict with a sword because there's a finite chance that works and I'm a genius.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Webby pulled me out of attempted retirement. In.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

I think it's gotta be in blue.

Shoot webadict with a Glock.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile

Hrm, I'm deep in finals... but this looks like a ton of fun
Tentative in, but I'll be out of commission until sometime between Sunday and Tuesday.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 82