Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Pesky vermin  (Read 1095 times)

Demandro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pesky vermin
« on: December 13, 2021, 10:06:07 pm »

So, lets start with the thing that works: [PRODUCT:100:1:VERMIN:NONE:WAMBLER_FLUFFY:FEMALE] and[PRODUCT:100:1:VERMIN:NONE:WAMBLER_FLUFFY:MALE] work properly and I am given a live fluffy wambler.
Now to the thing which doesn't works: [REAGENT:CUTIE:1:VERMIN:NONE:WAMBLER_FLUFFY:FEMALE] and [REAGENT:CUTIE:1:VERMIN:NONE:WAMBLER_FLUFFY:MALE] doesn't for some reason recognize the same created wamblers, maybe it works with "non-synthetic" ones, but I doubt it. I tried as I think everything: making 2 reagents with the same name, making a separate reactions for each caste, leaving caste empty, leaving caste as NONE or ALL, it just doesn't works. What am I doing wrong? (reaction done in adventure mode, haven't tested in fortress mode)

P.S. This one maybe should be reported as bug:  [REAGENT:DRAGON_HEART:4:NONE:NONE:CREATURE_MAT:DRAGON:HEART][UNROTTEN]
in-game, when choosing this reagent it says that it needs 4 units of this reagent, I choose a stacks of 4, and it asks again for the same reagent but this time 0 units, unless I have a separate stack to choose again the reaction wont be complete (note that the second stack wont be consumed, tested and found same issue with hydra, roc bird and cave dragon it appears the issue might be in the fact that I'm using stacked thing to choose as reagent from inventory and/or in fact that reaction requires multiple). (reaction done in adventure mode, haven't tested in fortress mode)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 10:11:12 pm by Demandro »
I bet even Armok can't make and anvil without having one already, the true god is Anvil, and Armok is just a mere pawn in it's wicked game, a slave whose sole purpose is to make and destroy worlds for his superiors amusement...
EDIT: Forget the anvil, you can't mine ore without pickaxe therefore you can't make neither anvil or pickaxe.