Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35

Author Topic: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]  (Read 20793 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]
« Reply #480 on: February 27, 2022, 03:03:49 am »

Qwitzikottle suggests one more magic system.
Quote from: Bardbaric arts (magic system)
Yes 2 : Qwitzikottle, Flesh Conch of Screaming
No 0 :
The Flesh Conch of Screaming give some excited screeches and buzzes violently.

Pass the Conch a Transformation Act.
"Spend this benevolently. From the perspective of our yet hypothetical mortals."
The Flesh Conch of Screaming wobbles uncertainly, autophaging absentmindedly as it considers this most honourable request from one of the divine, the most tasty things to exist.

"HUNGRYEATPHAGYhoWAboUTthiSEMPTYVOIDFILL!"

Taking the Transformation delicately between several screeching tentacles of solid Noise, the Flesh Conch of Screaming then suddenly squeezes too tightly causing it to pop like an overripe fig in one violent motion, strands of potential scattering everywhere. The Flesh Conch of Screaming desperately chases after them, drooling hungrily, but its divine attention seems to wake something in them, and they scuttle around and skitter away, desperately taking on the appearance of their surroundings to hide from the ravenous mollusc.

The Flesh Conch of Screaming uses Transformation to create the Moulders within the Starving Feast, Garden of Souls and Gibeele's plane.
Spoiler: Moulders (click to show/hide)
An advertisement pamphlet of available Moulder services is delivered by forces unknown to all non-Maw Servants beings, who might want to make use of the Moulders' abilities if they find themselves dissatisfied with their divinely granted forms. The pamphlets are carved into large flat pieces of bone that smell of jasmine. The handwriting is as atrocious as it can be while still being barely legible and the marginalia are filled with various recipes that are impossible to carry out under the current laws of nature.

A clockman appears from one side, offering the Faceless Prince some papers before leaving.
The Faceless Prince flips through the pages...
Mh hmn. Hmn. What does that... ah.
...before the sheets twist into a few ivory embellishments to the Prince's attire.
My apologies, C'Thun, for the earlier accusation.
Conch, understand that attempting to do harm to Polis and its denizens/contents will be responded to with contrary force. You at least appear to be born of a Trade Act; how about you express your desires with requests rather than simply endeavoring to acquire them by force.

The Flesh Conch of Screaming screeches indistinctly in vague discontent, various mindbending geometries of flesh undulating unhappily

"ORGEGORGEGORGECHEWSWALLOWyOUaCquIREyourdESIREsthROUGHFORCE
sowhYsHOUldn'TIdotHEsAMeHYPOCRITEHYPOCRITEHYPOCRITEonlywHENpeOPLEaCTagainSTwhAT
YOUWantdOyoUrEsORTtoWORDSWORDSWORDSEATSWORDEATSWORDEATSWORDS-"

The Flesh Conch of Screaming seems to momentarily struggle with itself a bit as various bits of itself transform into sharp bone swords with which it is repeatedly stabbed before noisily crunching them into splinters as they are caught in the clamps of various hungry teeth.

"iAMnotDoingTHETHINGsYouarEthrEAtenIngMeNoTtoDOWhYDoyOuThinKiam
DoingthOSEthinGSAreYouspYiNGSPYINGSPYINGoNmEThaT'snoTvErYniceataLl
aNdyOUrSpIesArEBADWRONGLYINGNAUGHTYBADBADBADBADBAD!"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 11:08:02 am by Demonic Spoon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: February 27, 2022, 03:12:08 am »

"Hmm, that appears to have paid off. You would appear to have a solid understanding of benevolence, I wouldn't mind working with you further if you're willing to act accordingly."

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: February 27, 2022, 11:05:40 am »

The Faceless Prince grasps the center of their head with three fingers.
I am not spying on you. I told some Clockmen to keep watch over my holdings after you told C’thun to attack them. I was told that there was a divinity lurking suspiciously within Polis, armed, and with apparent intent to break or steal something. When I accused C’thun, this was the information that I had. The papers I received later were a description of the one they had seen, specifically being ‘shaped like a Trade Act’.
So. From my perspective, you were lurking within the Region I intend to shortly populate, with a weapon, and an intention to damage the location in some manner. I did not feel that a threat was unwarranted. But perhaps the Clockmen were wrong, and, by extension, so was I. However, if so, I should appreciate an accounting of what you are intending.

They chuckle humorlessly.
As you may be able to tell, I cannot long stand not knowing something. I hunger for knowledge as much as you hunger for food.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: February 27, 2022, 11:46:58 am »

I am not spying on you. I told some Clockmen to keep watch over my holdings after you told C’thun to attack them. I was told that there was a divinity lurking suspiciously within Polis, armed, and with apparent intent to break or steal something. When I accused C’thun, this was the information that I had. The papers I received later were a description of the one they had seen, specifically being ‘shaped like a Trade Act’.
So. From my perspective, you were lurking within the Region I intend to shortly populate, with a weapon, and an intention to damage the location in some manner. I did not feel that a threat was unwarranted. But perhaps the Clockmen were wrong, and, by extension, so was I. However, if so, I should appreciate an accounting of what you are intending.

As you may be able to tell, I cannot long stand not knowing something. I hunger for knowledge as much as you hunger for food.

"If the conch hungers from an empty stomach, does that mean you hunger from an empty head?

Harvey squawks at his own joke.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: February 27, 2022, 02:12:53 pm »

Shinka tries to destroy the Moulders' advertisements so there's no question of needing any messengers to carry them, and orders the A and E teams to kill any Moulders that manifest anywhere near Shinka's or their claimed territory, creations, or followers, as well as the summoners.

"If the conch hungers from an empty stomach, does that mean you hunger from an empty head?

Harvey squawks at his own joke.
Don't be cruel. Imagine how it must feel to have a head that is always empty no matter how much effort goes into trying to fill it! You should feel pity for the poor creature.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 02:22:59 pm by Maximum Spin »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 27, 2022, 02:18:04 pm »

Shinka tries to prevent the Moulders' advertisements from reaching the world
"No, don't touch that, this is my domain"

The wanderer and Guides help give the advertisements to all non Maw servants
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 27, 2022, 02:25:42 pm »

Shinka tries to prevent the Moulders' advertisements from reaching the world
"No, don't touch that, this is my domain"

The wanderer and Guides help give the advertisements to all non Maw servants
I cannot accept the transmission of such vile filth in any of my domains.
Also, kill any guides seen helping the Moulders. This is both an action and an additional order to the Teams.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 27, 2022, 03:12:49 pm »

"So you plan for violence, I can react to that"
New plan, Black Guide stay at plane of wandering preparing for incursions, the rest of the Guides are to collect a few advertisements and go to the plane of wandering to show to Voicers.

(War-form to be written soon)
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: February 27, 2022, 03:26:51 pm »

"So you plan for violence, I can react to that"
New plan, Black Guide stay at plane of wandering preparing for incursions, the rest of the Guides are to collect a few advertisements and go to the plane of wandering to show to Voicers.

(War-form to be written soon)
... okay, but by doing that I no longer have anything to fight you over because you aren't spreading the advertisements to anything of mine.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 27, 2022, 03:33:48 pm »

"If you want fight now is fine by me, just remember, harming messengers will result in violence"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 27, 2022, 03:45:51 pm »

"ISEeTHANKyoufOreXPlAIninGIamdefIniteLyTRADeaCtsHaPeDANdnotANOIseFAke
SOTHISmUStBemEBUtwhAtAMidoInGatpoLiSaNdwHYdoIHaveaRmsWhaTDOmyARmSloOKLikEdoyoUknow
iDidn'TknoWIHaDARmSITHOugHtIoNLyHADtENtaCLesiWAnttoknowMOREABOUtmYarmS
pleaSEDEsCRIbeTheMFOrmESoIcAncAPTUReTHEmAnDeAtthemDOARmSTAsTeGoODdOyOUthiNkEATHUNGRYEAT"

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: February 27, 2022, 03:54:06 pm »

Weapons. They said you were armed, meaning bearing weaponry. Not that you had arms with hands and fingers and whatnot. The full description of you was 'has curves and looks like a Trade act'.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: February 27, 2022, 07:26:03 pm »

Curves, you say?

Fleshy, would you like to MARRY me?

C’thun gets on its knees and brings out a ring made of wriggling flesh

(I couldn’t help myself)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: February 27, 2022, 07:28:39 pm »

Gibeele does a sort of u-bend which is somehow reminiscent of a shrug.
"I mean, if you're doing that then I'll recognize it. Sets a good precedent for our mortals, you know."

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: February 27, 2022, 11:11:27 pm »

Weapons. They said you were armed, meaning bearing weaponry. Not that you had arms with hands and fingers and whatnot. The full description of you was 'has curves and looks like a Trade act'.
"ohthEnITcOulDn'THAVeBeenmebEcausEidON'tHAVEANyweAPonSIampoOranDpArTOftHEdiSadvAntaGEscLAsSofDiViNeS
NotONeOfThEBORGEouiSeWiThHTiErfanCYdElUXEBlADeWiNgSorsuper-fAncYgaTeleSspaTHSorThreaTEniNGLyknOWledGEABlehALFtHebattleS
iTHiNkYoUhAVeTheWROngcURVYTradeaCTShaPeDenTItYHEREfacelEssPrINceIHopeyOuFinDTheTRUEPerpeTrAtoROFOMiNOuSLooMinGAndLURKiNgBEfOreTHeydoSOmEtHinGBAD
OKaYthAnKSBYEcAnieaTYOUBythewAyJUstaskINgBecAUSeI'mHUNGRYHUNGRYHUNGR-"

Curves, you say?

Fleshy, would you like to MARRY me?

C’thun gets on its knees and brings out a ring made of wriggling flesh

(I couldn’t help myself)
"-UNGRYDEVOURSorryItHInkWeSHOUlDJUStstayFrIENdsiT'SnotYOuiT'smE!"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 07:48:23 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35