Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]

Author Topic: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]  (Read 20232 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]
« Reply #510 on: March 03, 2022, 02:23:12 am »

Qwitzikottle produces one final proposal.
Quote from: Proposal: Make the Endless Blue the 'center point' of the world
Proposal: Deifically ensure 'the endless blue' is the "center" point of the world through "minor" planetary corrective surgery, in turn making all regions and provinces 'connected' to it "orbit" around it in such a way that they routinely pass the other regions they are 'connected' with, while 'unconnected' regions are anchored 'adjacent' to it in positions where the regions that are 'connected' with will routinely pass them.
Yes: (1) Qwitzikottle
No: (1) The wanderer
"Some areas are barley connected as is(or were something happened to the map), I would prefer that some areas won't end up inaccessible for potentially long time"
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 03, 2022, 04:12:08 am »

Propose Riverine Intermediaries:
The Rivers region functions as the intermediary between all regions neighbouring each other, which aren't explicitly neighbouring through another mechanism, to explain how floating disconnected islands in a roughly "cloudy" formation are in any way neighbouring each other. Neighbouring through another explicit mechanism which precludes this proposal from interfering includes: The Endless Blue being below everything, the Singing Flesh moving from region to region, the Driftlands floating roughly above Yamayunqa, Trunthia Mazia being the base of Trunthia Multa, the Underneath being underneath the Pastures and the Old World and Yamayunqa being physically continuous with a foothills border region, as well as anything similar.

Quote from: Votebox on Riverine Intermediaries
Yes (1) Flesh Conch of Screaming
No (0)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 04:20:07 am by Demonic Spoon »

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 03, 2022, 08:50:30 am »

Also, while it's still technically in the Age's scope, trim down the Driftlands' connections to only Rivers, Endless Blue (obviously, you could just jump down there), and Yamananquninca.
Support this.
Also, is that Singing Flesh thing bordering my stuff? I didn't notice it being made. Burn any connections between it and anything of mine. Also burn any connections between Rivers or Carociber and anything of mine. And make a better connectivity map so I can tell what is actually connected.

Quote from: Votebox on Riverine Intermediaries
Yes (1) Flesh Conch of Screaming
No (1) Shinka

Quote from: Proposal: Make the Endless Blue the 'center point' of the world
Proposal: Deifically ensure 'the endless blue' is the "center" point of the world through "minor" planetary corrective surgery, in turn making all regions and provinces 'connected' to it "orbit" around it in such a way that they routinely pass the other regions they are 'connected' with, while 'unconnected' regions are anchored 'adjacent' to it in positions where the regions that are 'connected' with will routinely pass them.
Can I get clarification here - do you mean in the last clause "will not"? Unconnected regions shouldn't pass each other, surely.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 03, 2022, 09:38:04 am »

Also, while it's still technically in the Age's scope, trim down the Driftlands' connections to only Rivers, Endless Blue (obviously, you could just jump down there), and Yamananquninca.
Support this.
Also, is that Singing Flesh thing bordering my stuff? I didn't notice it being made. Burn any connections between it and anything of mine. Also burn any connections between Rivers or Carociber and anything of mine. And make a better connectivity map so I can tell what is actually connected.
Spend 1-3(unsure of correct amount) Light to intercede on behalf of the connections, cowering over them like a protective mother hen over her chicks, clucking angrily in a scolding tone while accidentally drooling all over everything because it all looks so delicious and I'm hungry... dousing fires and making it hard to burn anything.

(And oppose as well if that's not included in interceding)

Attempt to devour the Quiet Place.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 11:09:32 am by Demonic Spoon »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 03, 2022, 09:52:14 am »

Oppose that
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 03, 2022, 03:31:20 pm »

Spend 1-3(unsure of correct amount) Light to intercede on behalf of the connections, cowering over them like a protective mother hen over her chicks, clucking angrily in a scolding tone while accidentally drooling all over everything because it all looks so delicious and I'm hungry... dousing fires and making it hard to burn anything.

Oppose all of this.
Oppose that
I swear to god I will fight both of you.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 03, 2022, 03:43:48 pm »

The Faceless Prince is willing to support divinities’ rights to not have their Regions directly connected to the Singing Flesh or Carociber.
The Faceless Prince is neutral on the topic of Regions being connected to the Rivers, defaulting to being in favor of these indirect connections.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 03, 2022, 03:57:27 pm »

Oppose all votes other than votes I specifically vote on.

"So much time, I simply wonder who supports moving to the next age so this sort of thing is no longer an issue."

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 03, 2022, 04:05:29 pm »

Oppose all votes other than votes I specifically vote on.

"So much time, I simply wonder who supports moving to the next age so this sort of thing is no longer an issue."

Yes let's do that as soon as my corrections to the connection map go through.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 03, 2022, 04:44:33 pm »

Oppose all of this.
Oppose that
I swear to god I will fight both of you.

Oppose

3v1? Fair enough. Never liked you anyways.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 03, 2022, 05:06:44 pm »

Seriously, you guys know that there's no evidence that this is even something you can oppose, right?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 03, 2022, 07:24:57 pm »

Seriously, you guys know that there's no evidence that this is even something you can oppose, right?

That just means there is no evidence that we can’t do it!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 20, 2022, 11:38:34 pm »

Susan makes use of the Gateless Path, storing 1 Sustainable Growth-Profit Synergies Act.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35]