Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Panopticotheon OOC [10/10]  (Read 6530 times)

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon OOC [10/10]
« Reply #105 on: February 26, 2022, 12:54:24 pm »

"Awfully rude of the lot of you to go around making races without asking. You're making it much more expensive for the rest of us."

Spoiler: Burdun (click to show/hide)

1 Sphere 1 Generic action towards Burdun Prototype!
I don't think we're allowed to create things in installments, per the implied meaning of this post? It's all or nothing to the best of my knowledge if there aren't discrete tiers like with artifacts.

So you might want to ask someone to help you finish making these, which would cost 3 sphere acts this turn, no matter how many prototypes are created, as price increases will only apply next turn, based on races that were actually populated. I like this race, but have sadly spent all my divine power already. Maybe ask Susan or The Wanderer to help you? Good luck!

Also, sorry for populating mortals and thus making it harder to prototype mortals in the future, but I would like to get a worship income at some point.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 01:14:40 pm by Demonic Spoon »

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #106 on: February 26, 2022, 06:51:50 pm »

"Awfully rude of the lot of you to go around making races without asking. You're making it much more expensive for the rest of us."

Spoiler: Burdun (click to show/hide)

1 Sphere 1 Generic action towards Burdun Prototype!
I don't think we're allowed to create things in installments, per the implied meaning of this post? It's all or nothing to the best of my knowledge if there aren't discrete tiers like with artifacts.
--snip--
This is correct. Things cannot be created in installments unless they exist in discrete tiers (in which case they need enough to get to the next tier).

If it helps, I interpret this specific action as an implied call for investments along the lines of someone in a group setting putting out 25% of the cost of a pizza or something.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 01, 2022, 06:13:37 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile