Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Biggest Times I eFd Up In My Life  (Read 656 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Biggest Times I eFd Up In My Life
« on: January 14, 2022, 10:53:15 pm »

I found a bird nest. I wanted to hatch and raise a pet bird. When I tried to get the nest, I knocked it down.

Just having various crushes on people that found me weird, even if I didn't 'do anything' bad, it just somehow makes you feel guilty. There was always at least 1 girl per school I hoped the cosmos would put us together, and I was just quiet as a mouse. Never tried, first girlfriend was literally someone who their bestfriend told me bluntly they liked me. Pleasantly found myself developing a crush on my own GF.

Not wanting to get diagnosed for obvious mental illness until I was 30.

Wow, thought this list would be long, but it turns out most of the bad stuff in my life I don't have guilt about. Nice.

Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Briefing

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Biggest Times I eFd Up In My Life
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 05:53:29 am »

Noice

I've managed to move from mistake to mistake with no regrets; there are of course times I fucked up, missed opportunities or took ones I shouldn't have but they were all made with the best judgement and information at the time. Except of course the times involving alcohol, twice of which won me nothing and could've cost me dearly, but the gods of procrastination and ill fortune seem to have conspired to yield yet more pain from me still! To another day I suppose

Although there was that one time I was very guilty for killing an orb weaver on instinct after it surprised me on my arm. Poor thing was just trying to get off my arm but I reacted too quickly

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Biggest Times I eFd Up In My Life
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2022, 10:11:00 am »

(Thanks for sharing.)
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Briefing