Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Primordial Dreamers [END]  (Read 1731 times)

Re: Primordial Dreamers [4/10]
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2022, 06:43:57 pm »

You gaze from other's eyes, the streaming vista of Scarlet containing a reflection of thine own form overhead, the shape of The Moon in Red.. Though a Dream this may be, the memories of those who hold thee manifest a World upon the other side.

Gaze upon thy work, and look upon The World Cast In Memories, Painted Of Vermilion.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2022, 12:41:18 am »

Thou we, the Brink of Catastrophe Advancing from the Horizon, Jauntily, to pour ample salt in the Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards; surely, you to thinks, an act of unimaginable hostility and oneiric disinflection the better to destroy all endings and postconceptions from ourself.

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2022, 05:49:05 am »

I Tob the Amazing also unicorn and third person, tries to exist again this time with a dynamo that is I exist because I'm that amazing.

If I exist this time go punch a dolphin.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2022, 10:27:03 am »

I who am Lynn idly plucks up one of the cackling cabbage fossils in my talons. I begin picking it into oblivion leaf by leaf, throwing them into the Lake of Idyll to feed nothing at all. It is purely a happy happenstance that some shadows happily devour the leaves, stone being crunched noisily and bubbles popping on the surface. I cannot help but lament that the Lake is now much less idyllic, dyed mostly red by a river of multi-coloured dream-blood. I can feel the claws of mortality beginning to sink into me. I might die soon...

You, Catte! Felidae!, take a brisk walk through the infinitely filled primordial dream, barging through deserts filled with lounging cattes and jungles filled with stalking cattes and temples dedicated to cattes, amidst the libraries of sconces, the gardens of thunder, the one really big pie. Seeing these ephemerally eternal cattes soothes and pets my dynamo, and I can feel myself getting more energetic.

One of the Temple Cattes appears to have adopted you as her subject, and is now following me. Her shrine-tag proclaims she is Lioness. I try to strengthen the Guide, but mess up my concentration. Your Guide pings to indicate a new message. I read it. It suggests that a moon pairs well with a sky. The edges of the scroll fray under phantasmal erosion. Lioness bats the scroll around curiously. It teaches her how to walk.

As Catte! Felidae! continues their ramble, they stumble over a big fat stupid thing which got in their way. Even as they get up and huffily stalk away, the Tob succeeds in resurrecting themselves, quite an amazing thing to do indeed. Their horn thrums with power as they punch a dolphin with their possibly non-existent fists. The dolphin clicks angrily before diving into the Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards.

With a mighty "Squeek!", you arrive! Where do you arrive? Why of course, at only the most luxury and gourmet fortress and cake to ever exist, the Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress! That is it the only cake and fortress with continuous existence is irrelevant. You step into your sanctum sanctorum not a moment too soon, your dynamo having been crumpling like an overaged souffle with the dire lack of good taste present in the primordial. Delight is also at deplorably low levels. You brood in your green, non-fruity, heart over the sad and pathetic puffing of your Universal Cooking Stove™ as it strains and struggles to keep you in existence.

You walk deeper into the protective walls of Sponge Cake, and squawk in relief as an everpresent itch that you had never realized was there grows dim. Idly pecking at the walls and judging the quality of your dream (it lacks consistency and is too savoury), you proceed to get lost in the labyrinthine, ever-expanding hallways and corridors of your fortress.

Thou creates thineself, dredging out your reflection from scarlet torrent and hanging it far above, or perhaps below. Thou gazes upon the world, and thus gaze at yourself, The Moon in Red, but the staring eyes are so few, so few, and shortlived, short. Your lunar radiance is steadily dimming as the Primordial Dream continues to nibble and imbibe at your glory.

We you they Brink of Catastrophe Advancing from the Horizon, Jauntily, bodily throws us and themselves at the Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards as a blizzard of salt, tortuously ripping the wound open yet wider with deliberate maliciousness. The Primordial Dream does not, cannot, purposefully react to this provocation, but we I you dreams that it does and so you feel an assault upon your very being as the womb-cradle-nothing lashes out against you. The cockles of our and your and my dynamo warm and churn as power flows into even as an infinitely large yet tiny expanse of everything is flooded steadily more mostly red, even as my (y)our body disappears in clouds of dust beneath the hostility of everything.

At the End and also the beginning, space suddenly becomes more defined and rigid, as location is enforced and called "World". Perhaps a grander dream, but quite bland and boring, an indeterminate area of grey fluff with no definition stretching out around the dreamlets of the other Dreamers. Already it begins to evaporate with its exposure to the Primordial Dream rioting just sideways of the illusion of consistent space, red moonlight illuminating the slow demise of the World.

Everything has changed, and yet nothing has.

Spoiler: Dreamers (click to show/hide)

Dreams:
Horrific Cabbage Skeletons: 7 Significance
Hill of the Absurd: 4 Significance
Lake of Idyll: 5 Significance
Scroll of Guiding: 2 Significance
Salted Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards: 5 Significance
Lioness, Queen of Cattes: 3 Significance
A punched dolphin: 3 Significance
Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress: 3 Significance
The Moon in Red: 3 Significance
Za Warudo: 3 Significance

A figmentary pollster sidles up to you, me and them, asking if dreams should be ranked by their significance. Its beady eyes stare disconcertingly at a chocolate clipboard, their teeth quill gnashing with readiness.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:41:34 am by Demonic Spoon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
Re: Primordial Dreamers [7/10]
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2022, 12:10:21 am »

Hunt the pollster.

Attempt to reproduce my dynamo! Using the obvious means of reproduction, if Lioness is okay with that.

Sustain the Scroll and Lioness.

Also, briefly acknowledge that the stuff which is above me and surrounding the moon from my perspective could be called one thing, 'sky'.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2022, 04:39:59 am »

That damn dolphin how dare it say those things about my mother, chase after it, stab it with my horn, and use its life force to allow myself to live longer.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2022, 11:03:34 pm »

You we to skeletonize the pollster, granting it the imaginary title of Happiness of Displeasure Blossoming Into the Unfading Flower of the Concrete World should it remain after I, Catte! Felidae! Have hunted it to my satisfaction. The duties of this solemn office are sundry and poorly understood, but ourself you to assign Happiness of Displeasure Blossoming into the Unfading Flower of the Concrete World the joyful task of pushing a boulder up the Hill of the Absurd forever and ever, ahem, lest the boulder fall and bring with it destruction most merry.

« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2022, 11:31:24 pm »

You feast upon the gazes of the other dreamers, fleeting and ethereal they may be, and with the meagre influence provided to you through the eyes you bed within you sprout fields of painted roses along the sullied shores of Lake Idyll, blooming carpets of red sprouting from abovebelow, hugging the Moon and embracing Lynn.

You twinkle affirmatively in the pollster's eyes, appreciative for it's assistance.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2022, 08:27:06 am »

In a fantastical display of definitely justified self-defence against quite intriguing defamation of potentially existent family members, the one horn of Tobi skewered the flippant dolphin, the grooves of the horn eagerly sucking in the rapidly sanguinating blood of the dolphin, who squeaked sadly about how, "I was way deeper in your mother last night". As they loom over the corpse of their former rival, Tobi vibrates in exultation as they feel their dynamo beginning to hyperventilate like it was on a sugar high at just how amazing Tobi is.

The pollster sidles up to Tobi to get his opinion in the midst of his self-exultation, but I have been stalking them for quite some time. You pounce and soon feel the warm tang in your mouth as you rip through the congregated survey data of the Pollster's flesh. Once my hunger is sated, you proudly drag the rest of your kill before the Lioness, attempting to court her for purposes of reproduction. Her disdain of me is palpable as she does not even deign to give you a reply beyond a continuous withering stare until I retreat sulkily.

Continuing my sulk, you bat around the guiding scroll a bit, scattering golden sugar into the sky, where it sticks, as sugar is wont to do, glowing faintly with sweetness. I feel slightly more oriented, as the moon shines redly above you. The guiding scroll beeps in patterns revealing that the Lioness might be impressed by luxury or displays of power.

We you they Brink of Catastrophe Advancing from the Horizon, Jauntily scampers away from the tense catte troupe, cackling like an avalanche with the bones of the pollster clutched under a tidal hurricane. Butchering a spare cabbage skeleton for missing parts, I we them dub our newly created unlife with the no doubt prestigious title of Happiness of Displeasure Blossoming Into the Unfading Flower of the Concrete World. The pollster stares blankly at us with empty eyesockets as we you they plant a truly massive boulder in front of it, and slap it jauntily on the shoulder before sauntering away as it begins to mechanically push, bad work done good for now. You and I and they feel distinctly unthreatened, a most displeasing lack of feeling.

Your moonlight shines from above, painting the shores of the Idyll lake red with roses. You cup the Moon among your branches even as your petals gently cradle Lynn as she stares blankly up, eyes filled with you. A single tear trails from her third eye as her elegantly feathered body dissipates into non-existence.

I Lynn, the Lady of the Swan, have woken up

Dreams:
Lake of Idyll with Rose: 7 Significance
The Moon in Red with Sugar Stars: 7 Significance
Horrific Cabbage Skeletons: 6 Significance
Hill of the Absurd: 6 Significance
Lioness, Queen of Cattes: 5 Significance
A punctured dolphin corpse: 5 Significance
Scroll of Guiding: 4 Significance
Salted Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards: 4 Significance
Happiness of Displeasure Blossoming Into the Unfading Flower of the Concrete World: 3 Significance
Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress: 2 Significance
Za Warudo: 2 Significance
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 02:32:07 am by Demonic Spoon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Primordial Dreamers [6/9]
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2022, 12:42:01 pm »

I wrap the moon's reflection in the lake around my self into the shape of a sweet mech body, rendered powerful by the great Significance of the lake and moon.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2022, 02:17:36 am »

I suddenly crave the blood of dolphins, so I shall go forth and murder as many dolphins as possible, then drink their blood and eat their flesh!

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2022, 11:37:24 pm »

Ourself you to feel terribly unthreatened and to level thorny insults and moth-ridden invective upon the skeletons. One of them, having been brought low before the Hill by thy our insults, plots vengeance most wicked, most fiery, most sublime!

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2022, 05:22:45 am »

Craving the blood and flesh of cetaceans, Tobi skewered dolphins into existence amidst the gray dullness that stretched endless in every direction, which was the world, lunging at empty space and lancing through the hearts of dolphins who drop down upon the gray nondescriptness like a gory carpet. They feast upon their conjured enemies, leaving behind only a vast carpet of white skeletons, mute testament to their glory. Sadly, their dynamo, having grown bored of this strange obsession with dolphins, seems to disagree that this is particularly amazing. It has no taste.

I dip my paws into the Idyllic Lake to take up the significant reflection of the Moon in Red. Yet just as your paws were about to lift it out, dark shadows suddenly shoot from the water, entangling and dragging you beneath the surface! Even as they rub your fur the wrong way and make you horribly wet, you desperately fashion the reflection into the Moon Mecha, which draws on the significance of the Moon to grant you great power! Yet I fail to escape from the vague ominousity that had festered under the idyllic lake for so long, significance clashing against significance keeping me trapped, for now. The Scroll of Guiding recommends empowering the moon somehow to overcome your predicament. It further reminds you that I have not particularly confirmed or proved the cuteness of cattes lately and am close to my end. [TRAPPED]

The Lioness looks mildly impressed by my dramatic, if ill-defined, battle against the watery foes.

I and you and they hectors a cabbage skeleton so much they somehow fall off the Hill of the Absurd. Set aflame by the heat our my your degrading rhetoric, it vows vengeance, and begins travelling the world in search of weapons and allies, even as your their my continuous hail of insults whips it ever forward.

You, Squeeky the Kiwi Chef, have finished baking, and am removed from the dream oven to cool on the window sill of awakening.

Yet even as Squeeky dissipates from the Primordial Dream, a furtive skeletal cabbage snatches something from their rapidly diminishing being. I you they roil ominously in contentment as a dynamo begins to whirl energetically.

Dreams:
Lake of Idyll with Rose: 9 Significance
The Moon in Red with Sugar Stars: 9 Significance
Horrific Cabbage Skeletons: 8 Significance
Hill of the Absurd: 8 Significance
Vengeful Cabbage Skeleton: 5 Significance
Lioness, Queen of Cattes: 4 Significance
A punctured dolphin corpse: 4 Significance
Scroll of Guiding: 3 Significance
Salted Wound in the Primordial that is a Dream Which Bleeds with Great Fury into a Mighty Torrent Which Flows Onwards: 3 Significance
Moon Mecha, Powered by the Moon in Red: 3 Significance
Dolphin Skeleton Desert: 3 Significance
Happiness of Displeasure Blossoming Into the Unfading Flower of the Concrete World: 2 Significance
Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress: 1 Significance
Za Warudo: 1 Significance
« Last Edit: February 15, 2022, 05:25:51 am by Demonic Spoon »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Primordial Dreamers [5/8]
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2022, 11:28:58 am »

YOU BRUTALLY SLAY AND DEVOUR THE OMINOUSITY UNDER THE LAKE. IT IS DRAWN INTO YOUR DYNAMO AND GOREFULLY WOODCHIPPERED INTO DELICIOUS COMPONENTS. OMINOUSITY IS OURS, NOW.
I then stop to lick the blood from my paw cutely.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Primordial Dreamers [5/8]
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2022, 02:17:20 am »

If my dynamo requires more amazing murder than I shall give it more amazing murder by heading out and murdering the dragon made of sugar plumbs and the carbonated catfish, then once these things are dead I shall eat their hearts to gain their strength!
Pages: 1 [2] 3