Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Primordial Dreamers [END]  (Read 1724 times)

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Primordial Dreamers [5/8]
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2022, 02:34:34 am »

We you take Peace (of cake) from the skeletons and to cut it into [Eight Slices|Peaces of Hate]. It is so delicious and moist that thou faileth to resist snacking on one of them before throwing the rest out to lie around the Hill fearing for our thy metaphysical weight. Your ourself to let them eat cake, the skeletons!

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
Re: Primordial Dreamers [5/8]
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2022, 09:19:34 am »

The World fades away like a bad dream, gray mist dissipating before the glory of the Primordial Returning Dream as blank non-descriptness gives way to joyful everything all at once once more. The end of the world marks the beginning of the end.

The End has Ended their Dream which is only the Beginning. The End begins.

The unnameable nemesis cabbage scuttles from within the rapidly crumbling Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress, having armoured itself in thick slabs of spongey armour, and grabs wisps of rapidly disappearing end, weaving their ends together to create a ominous looking whip. The cabbage skeleton whistles like a kettle, perhaps cackling in insane rage and vehemence.

A great jaw hinges open upon I, Catte Felidae's fearsome Moon Mecha, bubbles escaping as you attempt to roar scarily, before chomping down on the entrapping ominousity, chewing and swallowing and chewing and swallowing and chewing and swallowing as you attempt take it into yourself and perform personal alchemy to escape the chains of Catte cuteness. Your dynamo sputters and rages inside me as it finds itself flooded with foreignness which eats away at it, even as I assert your own dynamic authority over it, slowly tempering.

At last you stride forth from the bloodied scarlet waters onto the idyllic shore, bathed in the light of the Moon in Red, burnishing my metallic plates and humming pistons. The red resonates with the ominous churning inside me, and even as the end-whip is finished, you feel myself soaring to new heights of significance. The Scroll of Guiding has no further advice, for I am ascendant. We have realized that true cuteness is POWER.

Tob the Amazing sets out to slay the dread Sugar Plumb dragon and his wife, the Carbonated Catfish, but just as he is about to ambush them, a Peace of Hate lands between them with a loud "smack!", causing the pair to turn around, spotting Tob the Amazing at the worst possible moment!

Tob the Amazing desperately scrabbles to get into position to attempt set himself against the charge of Sugar Plumb Dragon, so that the latter may impale themselves on Tob the Amazing's monohorn! Sadly he is off by a few vital yards, and even as Tob the Amazing struggles to defend himself against the sticky assault of the Dragon, the Carbonated Catfish ate the Peace of Hate, which glowed with uneightly temptation and moistness. The Catfish is filled with peaceful hate as she sees you hurting her husband, and curses you with digestive embarrassment. With every inopportune burp or fart during your very dramatic and serious battle Sugar Plumb Dragon, your dynamo cringes in second-hand embarrassment, greatly weakening you, until you are forced to flee in disgrace, weakening you even further until you are only a shadow of a echo of a aftershock, soon lost in the endless tumult of everything.

Tob the Amazing has awoken, to become more amazing than ever! Look out world!

Their last remnant of amazingness is caught by the Unnameable Cabbage Skeleton Armoured in Spongecake and Wielding the Whip of the End, and they tie it around themselves like a bandana. They are ready. It is time.

I we you they them us Brink of Catastrophe Advancing from the Horizon, Jauntily, Fifth King of Incoherence, Paradox, and Counterfactuals Records Notwithstanding, the Grand Duke of Impending Doom, and the Nick of the Free City of Time, reaches back through time, to the crumbling remnants of the Yellow Sponge Cake Fortress and pulls them from non-existence into present existence. A vengeful past clone of the Unnameable Avenger manages to cling to you me us them and hitch a ride to the present. You I they us shape the remnants of dessert fortifications into the Peaces of Hate, even as we I you they revel in the naked hostility of the hitchhiker.

They come out delicious, and you I they he she us inhale one before he she us they you I can stop. She hir he I you they us scatter the seven Eight Slices all around the Hill of the Absurd in a mocking taunt to the cabbage skeletons eternally rolling down its inescapable slopes, ever unable to reach the deliciousness. Most of the eight slices are devoured by the rapidly maturing litters of mechanical kittens of the Ascendant WE by their first consort.

Suddenly, there is another Unnameable Avenger before us, as if they were always there. They present an amazing, delicious hostility that threatens to end us you them her, and the high pushes higher and higher as the hostility dynamo revels in the naked threat stabbing at us from all sides. Yes, this is what we I you they have been waiting for, dreaming of, desire, a worthy foe to push us you them to the highest of limits, and then beyond! Yes! Come oh challenger!

And then the nameless cabbage skeleton commits suicide. Both of them.

Wait no do-

END
Thank you very much for playing!

Dreams are the Dreamer:
Enthroned upon the Absurd Hill, attended by Cabbages and Dolphins, WE, becrowned with the Moon in Red
Person: Royal WE
Dynamo: YES
Estimated Lifespan: ETERNAL ASCENDING VICTORY

A "It Came to Me in a Dream" Production

Remember kids! True cuteness is POWER ETERNAL!
Pages: 1 2 [3]