Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [SG] Lost and Confused  (Read 3143 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: [SG] Lost and Confused
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2022, 06:48:45 am »

It seems to be ether telling us its name or what it is so I guess we try to talk back to it, maybe include saying our name and what we are while pointing at our self.

+1. Don't make any sudden moves, and quietly tell any of our squadmates around us to not act hostile.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2022, 10:24:37 am »

It seems to be ether telling us its name or what it is so I guess we try to talk back to it, maybe include saying our name and what we are while pointing at our self.

+1. Don't make any sudden moves, and quietly tell any of our squadmates around us to not act hostile.
Define "act hostile"
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2022, 02:07:26 am »

Define "act hostile"
Pointing rifles at it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2022, 02:54:36 am »

Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2022, 03:27:11 am »

The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2022, 06:52:28 am »

I suppose rapidly moving an object in your hands would count as hostile, regardless of recognition or familiarity with the object.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2022, 09:04:52 am »

Sorry was preparing for a test (I'm still in college). Updating tomorrow.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2022, 07:05:19 am »

Wrote myself into a corner and was preoccupied writing out lore notes for both this and my other projects. The next update will be longer.

Noah and the rest of the squad just stand there in awkward silence following the creature's introduction(?). Said silence is swiftly broken by you pointing to yourself and saying "Jim Carter". You keep your hand on your holster just in case but take no hostile actions. The creature pauses before replying "Ral-Mei". You can only guess that is its name... and before you can say or do anything else it runs away towards the city with almost superhuman speed, looking very scared. Wondering what happened, you turn your head around only to notice a massive flying creature of an indeterminate species on the horizon! Looking at it through your binoculars, you see that it looks almost like two huge mythical dragons fused together, with four wings, two tails, eight short legs, and two toothy heads. It's heading right towards the city, and, by extension, you! You reflexively pull your rifle at it but you're not sure if your combined fire is enough to bring it down and not simply aggravate it...

Spoiler: You (click to show/hide)

What do you do?
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2022, 08:31:16 am »

I feel like we have to get in the chopper and get clear of this thing. Fly away and monitor what it can do.

If it's flying so fast that there's no way for us to escape, we should all find cover and hide.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2022, 03:20:08 am »

Getting in the chopper seems like it might not be the best idea when it comes to fighting that dragon like thing. Also is the chinook we have armed?

I think we're better off getting into the town and hiding with the locals.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2022, 11:17:15 pm »

Bumping for more actions.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2022, 04:04:02 am »

I feel like we have to get in the chopper and get clear of this thing. Fly away and monitor what it can do.

If it's flying so fast that there's no way for us to escape, we should all find cover and hide.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

A_Curious_Cat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2022, 06:12:07 pm »

+1
+1
Really hoping somebody puts this in their signature.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2022, 08:21:41 pm »

+1
+1
+1
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2022, 11:07:11 pm »

I'm sorry. Due to personal factors, I'm no longer motivated to update. I might revive this at one point in the future, but for now, this game is on a hiatus.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4