Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: World End Diner !  (Read 2471 times)

ZebioLizard2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World End Diner Giveaway! Open until Midnight Pacific, Feb 2
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2022, 03:30:55 pm »

Thank you for it! Cannot wait to get into it.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World End Diner Giveaway! Open until Midnight Pacific, Feb 2
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2022, 04:23:40 pm »

:D

Thank you, that's nice. I'll convert this thread to a thread for the game soon and post some screens of my diner ^_^
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World End Diner !
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2022, 01:38:53 am »

There is a cute Valentines event right now.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2022, 09:10:53 am »

The biggest problem I've had is forcing myself to leave the diner closed and exploring/harvesting for a day, so the VDay event making me go looking for heart flowers was surprisingly helpful...  :P

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2022, 03:27:39 pm »

Yeah, I usually close it up when I am low on three or four critical resources. I definitely need to photograph my diner soon, I'm going to have to do a big revamp of the layout again ...

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2022, 07:55:55 pm »

I have to ask: am I missing something? It seems like there's never any reason to wait until you get an order to pour drinks - it works better to pre-pour and store them in the pantry. Is this just a case of "eventually you'll have too much different stuff so you can't pre-pour"?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2022, 05:01:53 pm »

There's a couple of reasons why it becomes better later not to stock up, but I won't reveal them for now ;) I definitely did the pour-and-stock in the beginning game myself.

Pages: 1 [2]