Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: MMORTD (6/6) OOC Thread  (Read 5953 times)

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: MMORTD
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2022, 09:02:00 am »

PTW
Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2022, 10:32:21 am »

me want answer now
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2022, 11:03:52 am »

me want answer now
answer you want yes yes?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2022, 12:01:41 pm »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2022, 05:08:05 pm »

Here are the skills/starting weapons:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

For the inquisitors:

Skills (pick one):
-Smite: [active] you can deal holy(2) damage to one target of your choice within sixty feet of you and is within ten feet of a solid surface

-Blessed aura: [passive] all melee attacks you make deal an extra holy(0) damage.

Equipment (pick one of each type):
Main weapons:
-Inquisitor’s mace: melee, heavy, bashing(3)
-Inquisitor’s sword:melee, slashing(2)

Sub weapons:
-revolver: ranged, multiattack(2), interchangeable, piercing(2)
-holy knife: melee, holy(0), slashing(1)

That's a lot of reserved posts. What are you up to?

interesting.
Spoiler: Ahrian (click to show/hide)
I'll be filling in more as more as the setting gets more fleshed out.

For the Witches:

Skills (pick one):
-hex [active] upon use, the user of this skill can inflict, for a medium length of time, unholy(0) damage on the target each turn, and the target takes an extra unholy(0) damage.  3 turns after duration expires cooldown.
-poison darts [active] upon use, make a ranged attack agains one target.  On a hit, this skill deals piercing(1) damage and has a low chance to inflict poison on the target. 

Weapons (pick one of each type):

Main weapons:
-Broom: 2h, melee, special, bashing(0), skill:{[dual]whoever wields this broom and sits on it has a flying speed.

Sub weapons:
-amulet: special, skill:{[active] you may invoke the powers of this amulet to gain a medium I force shield which absorbs damage.  3 turn cooldown after duration.}
-talisman: special, skill:{[active] you may use this skill on a biological corpse, and said corpse becomes a cadaver under your control.  You may only have one of these active at a time.}
-wand: special, skill:{[active] upon using this skill, you may make a ranged attack against one target. On a hit, you deal lightning(2) damage to it.  2 uses, 1 turn cooldown.}

Spoiler: Aka (click to show/hide)

For the Senshi:

Skills (pick one):
-weapon mastery:[passive] you gain a small bonus to the damage of all attacks that deal slashing or piercing damage.
-blood vengeance: [active] you use blood magic to cause the blood in a targets body to temporarily boil.  Deal null(1) damage to one target of your choice.  This target must have blood.  You may take one damage to cause this attack to be able to target any creature once.  4 turns cooldown

Weapons (pick one of each):

Main weapons:
-zweihander: 2h, melee, slashing(3)
-scimitar: melee, slashing(2)

Sub weapons:
-shuriken: ranged, slashing (1)
-shield: defensive(1), shield bash

For the blademaster:

Skills: (pick one)
-quick blades: [passive]you may make an extra attack when wielding a one handed melee weapon that deals slashing damage.
-spinning attack: [active] you may make one attack against all enemies within melee range.  2 turn cooldown.

Weapons (pick one of each type):

Main weapons:
-Sword: melee, slashing(2)
-Polearm: melee, reach, heavy, slashing(2)
-Scythe: melee, heavy, slashing(3)

Sub weapons:
-sword: melee, slashing(2)

Please mark down all things you pick on your character sheet, then you will be officially in and the game can start.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 03:12:14 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2022, 05:25:01 pm »

could we please get some more information about the setting so I can fill in my character description and background?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2022, 05:27:59 pm »

Spoiler: Aka (click to show/hide)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2022, 06:52:02 pm »

could we please get some more information about the setting so I can fill in my character description and background?
you have no memory.  you are in a video game, so you canlook like whatever you want.  any more questions?
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTD (1/6)
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2022, 06:54:05 pm »

ragnar in.  also, will update encyclopedia when game starts

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2022, 07:13:55 pm »

updated character sheet
Spoiler: Ahrian (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2022, 07:20:08 pm by Lenglon »

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2022, 07:16:32 pm »

NVM

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2022, 07:18:25 pm »

How well would multiple hexes stack?
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTD (2/6)
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2022, 07:21:26 pm »

It would work just as if multiple people have cast it one one target, but, due to the randomized duration, it could potentially run out before you cast it again.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2022, 08:27:42 pm »

Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTD (2/6)
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2022, 01:22:23 am »

What does Cleric & Warlock get I'm interested in both.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4