Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: MMORTD (6/6) IC  (Read 13666 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
Re: MMORTD (6/6) IC
« Reply #120 on: June 07, 2022, 12:28:48 pm »

"Um, where'd everybody go?"
look around and attempt to orient myself. what is the layout of this place? Are there any maps ("In case of fire run this way") or signs ("Medical: this way") or anything else that I could use to figure out what is where?

new skill: Healing Flame: an orb of blue flame forms between Ahrian's hands to be projected at a single target. If it hits the target the target is inflicted with excruciating burning pain but they are simultaniously rapidly healed of their injuries. This causes the target to be rapidly healed but they are also stunned while the healing is ongoing.

Amulet Cooldown: 4 turns

Spoiler: Ahrian (click to show/hide)

-Healing Flame: heals one target for a large amount hp, at the cost of stunning them for one turn.  1 turn cooldown

"What happened did the spooks kidnap the others?"
I also try to find a map of this place.

New skill:
Crazed Hobo:
Utilizing his powers of being not that sane he swings his swords around like a madman maybe hitting more and harder or maybe not it doesn't matter to him.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

-Crazed Hobo: make one attack against two different enemies within range.  you get +3 to the damage of those attacks.  3 turn cooldown

As for your actions:

no, there are not any signs.  however, you do see a ladder at the far end of the room.  it leads upwards. 

Team level 2-(0/20)
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 07, 2022, 02:24:19 pm »

"Seems linear. I only see one way to go. I can heal you before we go if you're up for it, but it'll hurt. Do you want it?"
Waiting for Hobo Bob's permission before healing him.
Cast Healing Flame upon Hobo Bob.

Amulet Cooldown: 3 turns

« Last Edit: June 08, 2022, 12:27:55 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2022, 02:56:34 am »

"A little pain is something alcohol can fix so I'm up for some healing."
Await the healing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2022, 12:28:15 pm »

"Okay..."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2022, 05:27:40 pm »

"Seems linear. I only see one way to go. I can heal you before we go if you're up for it, but it'll hurt. Do you want it?"
Waiting for Hobo Bob's permission before healing him.
Cast Healing Flame upon Hobo Bob.

Amulet Cooldown: 3 turns

"A little pain is something alcohol can fix so I'm up for some healing."
Await the healing.

[6]

hobo bob is engulfed in blue flames.  he recovers two hitpoints, because two is all that is needed to get him to his maximum.  he is stunned for one round.  make it count. 
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2022, 05:31:42 pm »

Wait for Bob to recover

Amulet Cooldown: 2 turns
Healing Flame cooldown: 1 turn

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 09, 2022, 01:16:51 am »

"Oh god it burns but in a weird way!"
Wait to stop being stunned.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 16, 2022, 08:59:15 am »

you wait.  bobs blue fire dies down. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 17, 2022, 12:54:31 am »

"Well that was a strange sensation."
Head towards the ladder and climb to the next area.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 17, 2022, 01:27:33 am »

follow closely behind Hobo Bob!

Amulet Cooldown: 1 turns

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2022, 09:40:22 am »

due to the fact that i only have two players left, i will put this on temporary hold until my third gets back. 

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 28, 2022, 04:22:39 am »

Well damn do we know when the third will come back?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]