Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Kamen Rider Zeit (OOC) (Recruitment Open)  (Read 370 times)

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Kamen Rider Zeit (OOC) (Recruitment Open)
« on: August 23, 2022, 09:18:31 am »

Kamen Rider Zeit (Zayit)

The premise is simple: on an average night in the floating city of the future, you and a group of your female friends head out to have a little get together. And you get to talking over a few drinks, about how your life is going, what your plans are for the future, and what you think about the world. Pouring one glass out after another as you pour your hearts out to each other, still miserable perhaps, but a little elated to know that there’s still people who can understand you in this world. And after you watch some of the others filter by, you all take one last toast to celebrate a renewed friendship, you slam the shot down and everything starts to blur….

Until you all wake up the morning after in a trash pile, or on a roof somewhere, with a strange toy belt wrapped around your waist, a massive headache, sore limbs, and wonder what the hell you were up to last night. Only for a scowling middle aged woman in a weathered light brown coat and a bucket hat to show up with a fresh newspaper to wave about, with a big flashy headline complete with blurry ass photos about strange masked warriors fighting against a vicious monster, and an all too familiar toy on their waists. “Unfortunately,” she says, “We need to talk.”

Spoiler: Premise (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Basic Character Sheet (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Basic Lore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Acknowledgements (click to show/hide)
I am looking for about 3-5 players. Discord Server Link
« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 09:07:55 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kamen Rider Zeit (OOC) (Recruitment Open)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2022, 09:19:07 am »

Second post reserved for Accepted characters and examples.

Example Sheets
« Last Edit: August 29, 2022, 05:43:52 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong