Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Soviet Union is in violation of Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany by keeping troops in Germany past the end of 1994.

Kryuchkov declared the treaty to be null and void following the August Coup.
- 3 (75%)
Soviet Union is taking its time pulling its forces out of Germany.
- 1 (25%)
Retroactively retcon Soviet presence from the end of 1994.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]

Author Topic: Return of the Shadow President  (Read 19176 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the Shadow President
« Reply #300 on: October 02, 2022, 04:06:38 am »

Sounds like your talking your way to a better world with all those economic talks.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 27, 2022, 06:03:15 pm »

I have finally reached January 1st, 2000; Sudan has become Communist so now Super Israel has commies along nearly it's entire border with the exception of Cyprus which borders Lebanon-Syria and the Neutral Zone which I control. Kenya also became Communist; most of Africa is allied with the Soviet Union and are virtually full connected by land with the exception of Namibia, Liberia, and Sierra Leone. South Africa is the only truly free country on the whole continent and has a first world economy. Once I have returned from visiting my family for the holidays, I will begin working on the Millennium Cold War scenario. Afterwards I will either continue playing further into the new millennium OR I will start up a new playthrough with occupying the Soviet Union being a possible goal; should make for yet another interesting scenario.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 28, 2022, 05:52:00 am »

Communism intensifies, soon the entire would will be communist.

Makes me wonder if the game would be winnable if the only non communist country was the US.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 28, 2022, 11:31:54 am »

Makes me wonder if the game would be winnable if the only non communist country was the US.
It's a big country capable of mostly being self-sustaining, so probably. And it's not like all the Communist countries get along.

Tok'ra Operative

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 28, 2022, 08:06:49 pm »

It's a big country capable of mostly being self-sustaining, so probably. And it's not like all the Communist countries get along.
Agreed. China, Japan, and Saudi Arabia are all non-aligned. I wonder if the Russians should withdraw any troops deployed in those countries for this reason.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 29, 2022, 04:47:11 am »

Soon the world will be a communist mosh pit!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21]