Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Gods of Creation 4  (Read 3592 times)

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gods of Creation 4
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2023, 06:15:19 pm »

"I must object to this development on ethical grounds."
WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF ETHICS, SERVANT OF THE DESTRUCTOR OF BEAUTY? Tharix says, flaring his red wings. I WILL NOT BE LECTURED ON ETHICS BY ONE SO CRUEL, SHE MADE MORTALS WITH STONE HEARTS, MUTING THEIR PASSIONS. I WEEP FOR THE MORTALS IN YOUR CARE MAUITU!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 06:20:12 pm by Leonardo8 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2023, 06:25:18 pm »

"More than you, apparently."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2023, 07:52:18 pm »

Is he done doing the thing?

Right, cool, good.

Osella rushes back onto the stage (?) in a rather manic manner.

Okay, right, yes, I have a way to make things better! GOOD FORTUNES UPON YE, WE'RE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

And with that, Osella abruptly inserts the fate of prosperity, health, and fertility into the tapestries of both the Iseleti and the Graal. Yes, it is a single fate. Yes, it is in both tapestries.
This absolutely will not have any negative repercussions and Osella is not taking any criticism for this decision.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

dgr11897

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 08, 2023, 08:53:37 pm »

Is he done doing the thing?

Right, cool, good.

Osella rushes back onto the stage (?) in a rather manic manner.

Okay, right, yes, I have a way to make things better! GOOD FORTUNES UPON YE, WE'RE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

And with that, Osella abruptly inserts the fate of prosperity, health, and fertility into the tapestries of both the Iseleti and the Graal. Yes, it is a single fate. Yes, it is in both tapestries.
This absolutely will not have any negative repercussions and Osella is not taking any criticism for this decision.
01 Supports this idea as it helps their followers.
Other than that 01 doesn't do much.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2023, 09:01:47 pm by dgr11897 »
Quote from: evicted Saint on discord
Weaponizing Jesus isn't something you do turn 4
Quote from: Alice on a different discord, to iridium, kind of.
hold on, let me keep blowing kisses at him until he stops
My Power armor arms race

VermilionSkies

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2023, 01:30:16 am »

Scratching.

Standing before in a desk in the steadily expanding Library, Laurel frantically scribbles a set of lesson plans for something that didn't exist the last time they began to write.
"I can't believe he seriously left this to me, of all of us! Do I look like I know to teach children?!?"

Placing down the ordinary quill with which they once wrote, Laurel pulls a sapphire quill out from their halo before beginning to write anew.

Quote from: LIFEWEAVING LESSON PLAN
Ebony and Ivory, the art of Lifeweaving.
Authored by Laurel.
Based on the works of Mira, The Connector.

Lifeweaving holds within itself two methodologies, two paths to power.
The Ivory strand, the constraints of the pack both noble and foul. The bonding- or binding -of others to oneself, and the manipulation of said connection for purposes both parasitic and symbiotic.
The Ebony strand, a twisted circle of life and death made manifest. The victorious hunt and the devouring of prey, either literal or figurative, allowing for the assimilation of both lifeforce and capability.
These paths, despite their inherently opposing natures, share several similarities. Chief among which, the are both usable by anyone. Hero or monster, the Weave cares not, merely that they satisfy it's exacting conditions.
Conditions this seeks to teach you.

While both methods share their own set of difficulties, Ivory is the easiest to practice with a willing partner...

"This will be enough," Laurel sighs, setting down their quill before snatching the ethereal scroll in one hand and stalking away.

Into the library steps a strange Iseleti, their crystal feathers glimmering in the light cast by the fiery glow beneath their skin, slowly fading away to reveal the form of Laurel beneath. They pluck a quill from a nearby desk before striking out a sentence on an ethereal scroll, replacing it with a small star.
"He did fairly well for his first time with Ebony Lifeweaving. I suppose he has been studying his gift quite a bit..."
"...Tharix owes me so much for this."

Spend 3 Heroic Glory to finish the instruction of Queval the Graal Lifeweaver through a series of dream-lessons alongside a mental textbook containing a comprehensive guide to all aspects of Lifeweaving.

Total Glory spent:
3 Passionate
3 Heroic

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2023, 09:11:03 pm »

Deus opens a cut on his finger, dropping some blood into the monster pit, along with a holy rabbit corpses and a few bits and pieces of whatever Deus has on hand.

Deus then uses 7 Glory to create a hero to lead the rabbits.

The Conductor: This flying cherub creature is seen as the leader of rabbit hordes, creating psychic links between itself and large groups of rabbits to create a hivemind, allowing for increased average intelligence, advanced fighting tactics and the erasure of infighting. Specifically created by Deus to help the rabbits, all holy rabbits know not to attack them. May develop beneficial mutations in rabbits with long term hive mind connections. It hides within the center of the horde and makes sure to never be in the vicinity of any attack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 17, 2023, 01:48:23 pm »

"Monsters! That's just what this place needs. Plant as many as you'd like in the volcanic region."

After that, he stared at his people down below. They were so tiny, so faint... but some were brighter than others. One would make a good instrument...

It didn't take much. The sleeper was already hungry; a bit of nearby Glory and he began to feed. More Glory made it easier to eat more Glory. Soon a champion had swelled up.

Authorize monster seeds for Crucia.

Spend 5 Glory to create The Glutton, a Mirkir Hero. The Glutton's main motivation is to acquire more stuff for himself, which at the moment is pretty much delicious food and water.

Nudge the Mirkir towards tending their sea plum pools for better returns.

Advise The Glutton to investigate the titan lounging in the sea or minor god coming to seed monsters, as they might have treats for him.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2023, 01:33:42 am »

Vahranis takes his own glory, the glory donated by Ulkolac and the glory from the shared western Mesorta pool to obtain a herald from Theodus (6 Glory)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]