Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: calvinball arms race  (Read 308 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
calvinball arms race
« on: May 01, 2022, 01:02:29 am »

Metarules:

I'm not the GM, calvinball doesn't need no GM and I don't have time for that anyways.
Either side may add new rules/goals at any time as a design unless the rules say they can't.
Rules stay in effect unless the rules say they don't.
Rules added earlier do not supersede rules added later, unless the rules say they do.
There is probably a red team and a blue team and it would likely be a good idea to say which one you are.
The team which accomplishes the goals of the game wins!
Have fun.

RED
Propose that RED team sets down a little red tank which can perform objectives.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: calvinball arms race
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2022, 01:12:08 am »

Blue
Propose that BLUE team has a very large person so he can pick up the red tank preventing them from doing objectives
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2022, 01:13:11 am »

GREEN

Rule: There are Turns. The game starts at Turn 0, and one Turn progresses every 48 real-time hours.

Map:
There is an Island. On the Island there is a Forest, a Desert, a Mountains, and a Temple of Time.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2022, 01:40:43 am »

YELLOW
We are in a small dingy floating in the ocean far from the island.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2022, 10:31:48 pm »

transparent

Rule: turn also progresses on the post made after nobody has posted for over 24 hours.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.