Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Morphing heals your lack of coolness - Roll to Animemorph: The Anime  (Read 1673 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Hear me, Saviors of Terra. I have failed to stop the yerks, and will die for my hubris. I leave you with the key to defending your Earth, the morphing cube. I fear what would happen should it fall into their slimy grasp, but for reasons known to none, the fate of the Earth is tied to the fate of the cosmos themselves. You must save it.

This device will allow anyone who touches it to tap into the Cosmos Force and morph into their favorite characters from human anime. Only human anime. The Cosmos Force is a fickle thing."

-- Elfangor, moments before his death at the hands of Visser Prime

This game was inspired by Remalle's Roll to Animorph, but will be sillier.
Expect OOC knowledge from the books to be unreliable.

6 player limit.

Name:
Background:
Description:
Trait:
Character tropes: (Optional)
Favorite anime characters: (May list anywhere from 1 to 5, based on real anime. Must include a wiki link, optionally but preferably also write a brief description of the character and their powers. There are balance rules that you do not know yet. Your character does not necessarily need to know the character well, merely have them as their favorite.)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Morphing heals your lack of coolness - Roll to Animemorph: The Anime
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2022, 05:01:36 pm »

Huh. Sounds fun.

Name: Tyrain Lifestealer, formally known as Edgy Mc Edgelord

Background: generic anti hero protagonist. Village was killed, Will be added too as the plot demands.

Description: Black hair, red eyes and pale skin all combined into a edgy wannabe vampire.

Character Tropes: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NinetiesAntiHero
                           https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DarkAndTroubledPast

Favorite anime characters: https://medakabox.fandom.com/wiki/Misogi_Kumagawa
Powers: All Fiction: The ability to erase anything, even abstract concepts. (Likely to be heavily nerfed.)
             Book Maker: Creates a large screw that when inserted into somebody drops all of their attributes, intelligence, strength etc to Kumagawa’s very low level.

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/S%C5%8Dsuke_Aizen
Powers: Pretty iconic. Don’t think I have to tell you this one.

https://nanatsu-no-taizai.fandom.com/wiki/Escanor
Powers: Escanor's ability is one of duality. He is weakest at midnight, but starting from dawn his power level begins to rise steadily from one hour to the next until it peaks at noon. During his fight with Galand, his power level was shown increasing by 5 points with seemingly every second and was measured at 50,060 while continuing to rise. At his peak, according to Merlin, he easily surpasses any of the other Sins. This cycle is marked by distinct differences in his abilities, personality and appearance.

Daytime: Beginning with the rising of the Sun at dawn Escanor begins to make a dramatic change, both physically and mentally. He grows much taller and muscular as time passes, with his clothes being ripped off him unless specifically tailored to his growth. In this state, his physical strength and endurance are incredible and his immense magic power casually radiates from his body as intense heat which normally reduces everything around him to ashes.[3] He seems to be able to exert some control over this, being able to prevent friends from being hurt or turning his power up at will to produce intense light and heat capable of melting even stone. In this state, his normally skittish demeanor is replaced by one of confidence and a royal atmosphere.
Super Slash「微塵斬りスーパースラッシュ, Sūpā Surasshu; literally meaning "Atom Slashing"」: Escanor delivers a powerful downwards slash with his axe that causes considerable damage that can be felt from several meters away.[4]
Night-time: With the setting of the Sun, Escanor returns to his original, skittish self. He's seemingly weaker than an average human, and his power level has been measured at 15.[5]
The One「天上天下唯我独尊ザ・ワン, Za Wan; lit. "The Vainglorious Existence across Heaven and Earth"」: During noon, when his power is at its peak, for one minute he becomes the manifestation of power itself and his body dwarfs normal people. In this form, he is said to be invincible.
Divine Sword Escanor「聖せい剣けんエスカノール, Seiken Esukanōru」: Escanor makes a downward swiping motion with his hand that can cut an opponent. [6] This attack was powerful enough to destroy Zeldris' Ominous Nebula. [7]
Divine Spear Escanor「聖槍せいそう エスカノール, Seisō Esukanōru」: Escanor thrusts his index finger at his opponent with enough force to pierce them.
The One: Ultimate「“天上天下唯我独尊”ザ・ワンの極みアルティメット, "Za Wan" Arutimetto; lit. "The Vainglorious Existence across Heaven and Earth's Ultimate"」: An extension of Escanor's "The One" form created by Escanor himself. After noon, when "the One" reaches it's limit and begins to fade, Escanor circumvents it by converting his own life force into magic power in order to not only keep "the One" active, but also greatly enhance its already invincible power. This technique is Escanor's last resort and a double-edged sword, as using it will completely burn out his own life force, and eventually kill him.

(Yes I  copy and pasted, sue me  :P)