Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Anarchy Thread  (Read 419 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
The Anarchy Thread
« on: May 11, 2022, 07:53:50 pm »

I see some coming.
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Travis Bickle

• Bay Watcher
  • *paranoia intensifies*
    • View Profile
Re: The Anarchy Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022, 12:31:21 am »

I see some coming.
Depends on what you mean by "anarchy". If you're talking about some sort of hippy and/or communist commune, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If one does pop up and that happens to appeal to you, I'd advise you to enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last long.

If you're talking about civil unrest, rioting, looting, increased crime rates, and world just generally getting a little less livable, you're going to want to stay safe and not look for fights. Make sure you're physically fit; If you're not fit, get fit. Food is getting expensive so buy early and buy in bulk. Don't neglect water and medicines. Get a gun if you don't already have one and practice with it frequently. Consider the advice of guides such as this.

If you mean the wholesale collapse of society as we know it or the disintegration of the country into civil war, do everything from the previous scenario but one thousand times more thoroughly and get started three years ago. Memento mori.
Cum his qui oderunt pacem eram pacificus.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2022, 12:37:06 am »

I see some coming.
Depends on what you mean by "anarchy". If you're talking about some sort of hippy and/or communist commune, I wouldn't get my hopes up. If one does pop up and that happens to appeal to you, I'd advise you to enjoy it while it lasts because it won't last long.

If you're talking about civil unrest, rioting, looting, increased crime rates, and world just generally getting a little less livable, you're going to want to stay safe and not look for fights. Make sure you're physically fit; If you're not fit, get fit. Food is getting expensive so buy early and buy in bulk. Don't neglect water and medicines. Get a gun if you don't already have one and practice with it frequently. Consider the advice of guides such as this.

If you mean the wholesale collapse of society as we know it or the disintegration of the country into civil war, do everything from the previous scenario but one thousand times more thoroughly and get started three years ago. Memento mori.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2022, 07:09:47 am »

Now I'm confused, I read the title as "Archery Thread"
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2022, 08:10:29 am »

I see some coming.

DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Yeah, I'm really talking about this getting in everyone's brain, logic be damned...
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur