Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: "Claims from Afar" Artifact thieves  (Read 1637 times)

Verdiumm

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Too lazy to choose an image.
    • View Profile
"Claims from Afar" Artifact thieves
« on: May 25, 2022, 12:27:34 am »

I assume this is just because the villains update wasn't fully done yet.

But i just wanted to check, has anyone else had the below scenario?

1. Make an artifact in Fort mode (Or name an item in Adventure mode, which counts as a new artifact)
2. Move time forwards a year or two.
3. Check legends for the artifact.
4. See LITERALLY HUNDREDS of Historical Figures "Claim from afar" this artifact.

This has some annoying, but not game breaking implications on fort mode.

Because half of everyone in the world is claiming your artifacts, 90% of any visitors are always thieves, convincing your dwarves to steal them!
It's amusing, but annoying.

When i open the vault, i get dozens of dwarves b-lineing to it to steal one, for one of the 20 odd visitors with claims in the tavern.

Lost many a dwarf to the hammerer, before he himself attempted to steal an artifact.
___

Highly amusing, just curious if anyone else has seen this?
And how they've dealt with/ignored it?
I've had some level of success with purging the visitors every once in a while.

And know i can just close the tavern, but that's boring!

RLS0812

• Bay Watcher
  • ~ Cancels Everything ~
    • View Profile
Re: "Claims from Afar" Artifact thieves
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 06:22:23 am »

It's really interesting when I'm reading legends and run into a kleptomaniac stuck in a loop.
 Worst I can remember is one individual who stole the same artifact 40+ times from the same tavern, gave it to the same person, who promptly displayed it at the local tavern.

Only thing I can think of is don't display very valuable things in a publicly available room so that outsiders can not 'claim' it? If I ever get the desire to display artifacts, there are plenty of free artifact books at unoccupied monasteries around the world.
Have you experienced the joys of a dwarven tantrum chain yet ?

Eniteris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 07:54:17 am »

I display all my artifacts prominently in my public library, and things get stolen all the time, but sometimes I can intercept the thief before they run off with the artifact.

Honestly it's one of my most favorite interactions in the game, along with the interrogations. Sure, I lose a dwarf to zealous justice from time to time, but that's the price of being weak-willed and treasonous. I also get to interrogate ghosts, which is great.

Since I don't make vaults, I never have a wretched hive of thieves and villains descend to steal artifacts all at the same time. If you do want to open the vault, maybe interrogate all your dwarves to ensure their loyalty before the vault is opened? They'll confess to anything, even crimes you're not interrogating them for.

...some worlds I don't have enough thieves.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2022, 12:19:35 pm »

Yeah every ruler of every goblin civ in my world has claimed from afar my different artifacts

Fortunately I started this world on year 1 so for some reason the game equates this as never generates villains. Never had anyone try to steal anything

Verdiumm

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Too lazy to choose an image.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 01:59:59 am »

Only thing I can think of is don't display very valuable things in a publicly available room so that outsiders can not 'claim' it? If I ever get the desire to display artifacts, there are plenty of free artifact books at unoccupied monasteries around the world.

I don't think that matters, i think all HF's become aware of artifacts the moment they exist, and can claim it. But i'm not sure.

I display all my artifacts prominently in my public library, and things get stolen all the time, but sometimes I can intercept the thief before they run off with the artifact.

Honestly it's one of my most favorite interactions in the game, along with the interrogations. Sure, I lose a dwarf to zealous justice from time to time, but that's the price of being weak-willed and treasonous. I also get to interrogate ghosts, which is great.

Yeah, that's what i was doing. i'd Shut exterior gates every time i saw one, catch them, interrogate, then convict the villain visitor.
And i started just doing interrogations at random to visitors and having them confess.

Problem is, there is just SO MANY. it's a cool flavour event, but i miss when i had other kinds of visitors haha.

I mean, in theory i should be able to purge the world of all of the theives eventually...?
or does it actually generate new villains in the world post world-gen?
(Telling your military to attack them doesn't seem to have any consequences so far)

Not sure on that one.

I just find it an interesting problem to tackle, if only a little annoying.

Maloy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 11:04:10 am »

Yeah, that's what i was doing. i'd Shut exterior gates every time i saw one, catch them, interrogate, then convict the villain visitor.
And i started just doing interrogations at random to visitors and having them confess.

Problem is, there is just SO MANY. it's a cool flavour event, but i miss when i had other kinds of visitors haha.

Yeah same really. I had to en masse kill villains visiting my fort because they hit the visitor cap and so no REAL mercenaries or artists were visiting and petitioning to join

It was a great purge, but I hate having to jump at every notification when someone visits

Eniteris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 02:42:21 pm »

How old are your world? In my 125 year worlds, I only get thieving plots maybe once every few years. Thieving ambushes (where they try to sneak in and steal, as opposed to corrupting a citizen) are super rare and I basically never get those.

All I get are poets.

RLS0812

• Bay Watcher
  • ~ Cancels Everything ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2022, 09:05:27 am »

I found out that artifact claims from afar are not made until an artifact is stored, * and * the claims from afar are not instant - they happen over time.
 It would seem "news" has to spread about an artifact before individuals not living in the settlement start claiming it from afar. I checked a few of the names to see where they lived when claiming the artifact from afar.

Example ( note the dates ):
0117-06-15 In 117, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower received its name in Workblocks from the elf Sidaya Adorecoasts after defeating the dork Olon Diamondspun during The Siege of Bolting as part of The Molten War. artifact created
0119-08-15 In 119, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was lost in Ponderdusks during The Assaults of Battle as part of The Conflict of Rages. artifact lost
0119-08-15 In 119, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Ponderdusks by the goblin Zolak Rosynightmares during The 1st Conquest of Ponderdusks as a result of The Assaults of Battle as part of The Conflict of Rages. item stolen
0119-08-15 In 119, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the skink brute Rerith Hatchetsplatters the Eviscerated Intensity of  The Even Malice by the goblin Zolak Rosynightmares during The 1st Conquest of Ponderdusks as a result of The Assaults of Battle as part of The Conflict of Rages. artifact given
0119-08-15 In 119, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by  The Even Malice during The 1st Conquest of Ponderdusks as a result of The Assaults of Battle as part of The Conflict of Rages. artifact claim formed
0119-08-15 In 119, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stored by the skink brute Rerith Hatchetsplatters the Eviscerated Intensity in Scorpionthinned during The 1st Conquest of Ponderdusks as a result of The Assaults of Battle as part of The Conflict of Rages. artifact stored
0119-08-22 In 119, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngebzo Lieworships from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-09-08 In 119, late autumn, (8th of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Aslot Menacewind from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-10-15 In 119, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Plaguebinds the Oceanic Malice from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-11-01 In 119, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Usbu Echoedflies the Gloved from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-11-22 In 119, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Atu Malignedwane from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-11-22 In 119, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Kutsmob Maligncertain from afar. artifact claim formed
0119-12-22 In 119, late winter, (22nd of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Moistterrors from afar. artifact claim formed
0120-01-01 In 120, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the dork Bosa Mudhexes from afar. artifact claim formed
0120-02-01 In 120, early spring, (1st of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Nifih Clobberscars from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-01-01 In 121, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Atu Monsterelder from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-01-01 In 121, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by  The Tall Ticks. artifact claim formed
0121-01-15 In 121, early spring, (15th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-03-08 In 121, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngerxung Vulturepoisons from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-03-22 In 121, late spring, (22nd of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ago Numbermenace from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-06-01 In 121, midsummer, (1st of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Hazehex from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-06-01 In 121, midsummer, (1st of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stasost Pointyfiend from afar. artifact claim formed
0121-09-01 In 121, midautumn, (1st of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ozud Tardoom from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-01-01 In 122, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Xuspgas Poisongrasped from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-01-22 In 122, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stasost Drippedmaligned from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-02-15 In 122, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Kutsmob Malignedbones the Lovely Meanness from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-02-15 In 122, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Bax Splashsin from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-03-08 In 122, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Zolak Passhells from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-05-08 In 122, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Strodno Polishevils from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-07-08 In 122, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the skink brute Rerith Hatchetsplatters the Eviscerated Intensity from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-08-01 In 122, early autumn, (1st of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Amxu Waddledwraiths from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-08-22 In 122, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stozu Royalmenaced from afar. artifact claim formed
0122-12-01 In 122, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Zom Stalkfiends from afar. artifact claim formed
0123-02-22 In 123, midspring, (22nd of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Aslot Bandedvice from afar. artifact claim formed
0123-04-01 In 123, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Aslot Tanscourge from afar. artifact claim formed
0123-07-08 In 123, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Doomedsewer from afar. artifact claim formed
0123-11-01 In 123, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the dork Kutsmob Sweatdemon from afar. artifact claim formed
0123-11-22 In 123, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Damsto Trapstole the Fed Confederation of Homage from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-01-01 In 124, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Cuthroz Stopjested from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-01-08 In 124, early spring, (8th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Usbu Tickflame the Trustworthy Symmetry of Menacing from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-02-08 In 124, midspring, (8th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the dork Adil Oileagle from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-03-15 In 124, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Snodub Luridhated the Spiteful Muds of Disloyalty from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-04-15 In 124, early summer, (15th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Utes Fiendscribed from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-09-15 In 124, late autumn, (15th of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Osta Wereecru the Quiescent from afar. artifact claim formed
0124-11-08 In 124, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Arstruk Demontowers from afar. artifact claim formed
0125-03-08 In 125, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Bikda Charcoalpartner from afar. artifact claim formed
0125-04-22 In 125, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ago Wirehorrors from afar. artifact claim formed
0126-08-15 In 126, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Ecen Gildglittered from afar. artifact claim formed
0126-09-08 In 126, late autumn, (8th of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Azstrog Dreadfuldistance from afar. artifact claim formed
0126-10-01 In 126, early winter, (1st of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Grizzlymaligned from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-04-08 In 127, early summer, (8th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was recovered by the goblin Osnun Vileached from The Castle of Strikes in Scorpionthinned during a journey. artifact recovered
0127-04-08 In 127, early summer, (8th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to  The Tall Ticks by the goblin Osnun Vileached during a journey. artifact given
0127-04-08 In 127, early summer, (8th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stored in Shootvice during a journey. artifact stored
0127-04-15 In 127, early summer, (15th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Asno Ghoulgloves from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-06-15 In 127, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Olngo Fencedspider the Roasted Pelts of Rushing from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-08-01 In 127, early autumn, (1st of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ber Sootghoul the Bald Lies from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-08-22 In 127, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Dostngosp Spiderspoken from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-09-01 In 127, midautumn, (1st of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Dostngosp Hatedwipes from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-09-15 In 127, late autumn, (15th of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by The League of Silkiness. artifact claim formed
0127-10-15 In 127, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Amxu Fellsmears from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-10-15 In 127, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Damsto Thiefgirders from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-11-22 In 127, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Arstruk Malicegold from afar. artifact claim formed
0127-12-08 In 127, late winter, (8th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Atu Circlecruelty from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-02-01 In 128, early spring, (1st of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngebzo Vilerelic from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-05-08 In 128, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stosbub Forkcruel from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-06-08 In 128, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Nguslu Streamspiders from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-06-15 In 128, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ozud Shotmaligns from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-06-22 In 128, late summer, (22nd of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngom Dancewraith from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-07-22 In 128, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ber Lashdemons from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-07-22 In 128, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Zolak Vicestatic from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-07-22 In 128, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by  The Gold of Bones. artifact claim formed
0128-08-01 In 128, early autumn, (1st of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stasost Waddledspiders from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-08-22 In 128, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngom Roughmonsters from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-11-08 In 128, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Dostngosp Ochrescorpions from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-11-22 In 128, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Battlethief from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-12-01 In 128, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngom Blackrout from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-12-22 In 128, late winter, (22nd of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Damsto Quakemalign from afar. artifact claim formed
0128-12-22 In 128, late winter, (22nd of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Horrorlizard from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-03-01 In 129, midspring, (1st of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stozu Ghoulsprayed from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-04-15 In 129, early summer, (15th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Utes Tightnessfiends from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-05-08 In 129, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Snamoz Scrapmaligned from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-06-08 In 129, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngebzo Dabblercruel the Guilty Burden of Peaches from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-07-22 In 129, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stozu Hexwhipped the Wondrous Skewer of Lies from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-09-22 In 129, late autumn, (22nd of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Urgemenaced from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-11-08 In 129, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Osta Shockdungeon the Sunken Temple of Pride from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-12-15 In 129, late winter, (15th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Atu Dreadfuldreams from afar. artifact claim formed
0129-12-22 In 129, late winter, (22nd of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Gelu Cloutfair from afar. artifact claim formed
0130-01-01 In 130, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Pado Rimpath from afar. artifact claim formed
0130-01-15 In 130, early spring, (15th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Utes Nationdoomed from afar. artifact claim formed
0130-02-15 In 130, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Perom Presenttested from afar. artifact claim formed
0130-07-01 In 130, early autumn, (1st of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngerxung Hatedashed from afar. artifact claim formed
0130-08-01 In 130, early autumn, (1st of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Ciko Redglee from afar. artifact claim formed
0131-04-01 In 131, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Nguslu Toadvice the Learned Iron of Rhyming from afar. artifact claim formed
0131-04-22 In 131, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stosbub Blackpulls from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-01-22 In 132, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the hedgehog brute Camaba Pusgristles the Larval Cyst from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-06-01 In 132, midsummer, (1st of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Arstruk Scourcurses from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-06-08 In 132, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Olngo Tormentbogs from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-10-08 In 132, early winter, (8th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Trashmenace from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-11-08 In 132, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Nako Ticksplashed from afar. artifact claim formed
0132-12-08 In 132, late winter, (8th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Cana Endedoaks from afar. artifact claim formed
0134-06-01 In 134, midsummer, (1st of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Olngo Vicequill from afar. artifact claim formed
0134-07-01 In 134, early autumn, (1st of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Usbu Wraithknots the Heather of Channels from afar. artifact claim formed
0135-05-08 In 135, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Bosa Gristleblack from afar. artifact claim formed
0135-10-01 In 135, early winter, (1st of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Itlud Letterrubbed from afar. artifact claim formed
0135-11-22 In 135, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by The Ambiguous Society. artifact claim formed
0137-06-08 In 137, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Stasost Stealcat from afar. artifact claim formed
0144-04-15 In 144, early summer, (15th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by The Occult Coalition. artifact claim formed
0146-01-01 In 146, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Snodub Bewitchscourge from afar. artifact claim formed
0146-03-08 In 146, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Snamoz Evildweller from afar. artifact claim formed
0147-08-01 In 147, early autumn, (1st of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Hellseal from afar. artifact claim formed
0149-05-22 In 149, midsummer, (22nd of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Stasost Shellsdoomed the Scoured Persuaders of Menace from afar. artifact claim formed
0150-10-08 In 150, early winter, (8th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Gozru Searcurses the Rainy from afar. artifact claim formed
0150-11-22 In 150, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Iguk Seercoasts from afar. artifact claim formed
0152-01-08 In 152, early spring, (8th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Aril Toehumor from afar. artifact claim formed
0152-02-22 In 152, midspring, (22nd of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Amxu Seducehate the Frilly Luster of Seducers from afar. artifact claim formed
0152-07-22 In 152, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Scourgecradles from afar. artifact claim formed
0157-04-01 In 157, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Aslot Dreadfulmalice from afar. artifact claim formed
0157-10-08 In 157, early winter, (8th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Wraithsport from afar. artifact claim formed
0158-02-15 In 158, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Damsto Wereshields from afar. artifact claim formed
0160-01-22 In 160, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Rere Slideoak from afar. artifact claim formed
0160-09-22 In 160, late autumn, (22nd of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Kutsmob Shovepoison from afar. artifact claim formed
0161-03-22 In 161, late spring, (22nd of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Osnun Devilpastimes from afar. artifact claim formed
0164-03-08 In 164, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Zom Liecrests from afar. artifact claim formed
0165-04-01 In 165, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Smunstu Liescoured from afar. artifact claim formed
0167-07-15 In 167, early autumn, (15th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Ngebzo Shakenmalice from afar. artifact claim formed
0167-08-22 In 167, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Azstrog Subtlehated from afar. artifact claim formed
0168-11-22 In 168, midwinter, (22nd of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting from afar. artifact claim formed
0169-09-22 In 169, late autumn, (22nd of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Amxu Searchpoison from afar. artifact claim formed
0169-12-08 In 169, late winter, (8th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngebzo Scorpionhated from afar. artifact claim formed
0170-07-08 In 170, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by The Tongue-coalition of Flashing. artifact claim formed
0170-10-08 In 170, early winter, (8th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Amxu Menaceblown from afar. artifact claim formed
0171-08-22 In 171, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ber Seducedtower from afar. artifact claim formed
0171-10-22 In 171, early winter, (22nd of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human werebeast Zolak Malignedbranded from afar. artifact claim formed
0171-11-15 In 171, midwinter, (15th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngom Realmswicked from afar. artifact claim formed
0172-02-15 In 172, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Galel Leapprisons from afar. artifact claim formed
0172-10-15 In 172, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Masami Gateplay from afar. artifact claim formed
0173-03-08 In 173, late spring, (8th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by The Mauve Councils. artifact claim formed
0173-07-08 In 173, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Song Circledmaligned from afar. artifact claim formed
0176-01-01 In 176, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Asi Roofcruxes from afar. artifact claim formed
0176-05-08 In 176, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen from The Gristly Bastion in Shootvice by the dork Erith Temptorbs. item stolen
0176-05-08 In 176, midsummer, (8th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the human Aril Toehumor by the dork Erith Temptorbs. artifact given
0177-01-01 In 177, Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stored in Searchpaints. artifact stored
0192-08-22 In 192, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen from The Fortress of Deserts in Searchpaints by the dork Kel Sunslances. item stolen
0192-08-22 In 192, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Ngokang Horrorlizard by the dork Kel Sunslances. artifact given
0338-04-01 In 338, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Searchpaints by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0338-04-01 In 338, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0377-04-01 In 377, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Stozu Brushmonstrous. item stolen
0377-04-01 In 377, early summer, (1st of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the goblin Stozu Brushmonstrous. artifact given
0386-11-01 In 386, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0386-11-01 In 386, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0389-06-15 In 389, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the dork Snodub Dreadfulstrangers. item stolen
0389-06-15 In 389, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the dork Snodub Dreadfulstrangers. artifact given
0392-06-08 In 392, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0392-06-08 In 392, late summer, (8th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0395-12-01 In 395, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the elf Rifa Snarledduty. item stolen
0395-12-01 In 395, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin vampire Snodub Bewitchscourge by the elf Rifa Snarledduty. artifact given
0398-07-22 In 398, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Hopperbore by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0398-07-22 In 398, early autumn, (22nd of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0402-10-15 In 402, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the elf Rifa Snarledduty. item stolen
0402-10-15 In 402, early winter, (15th of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin vampire Snodub Bewitchscourge by the elf Rifa Snarledduty. artifact given
0404-01-01 In 404, Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Hopperbore by the goblin Utes Cruelclaps during a persecution. item stolen
0404-01-01 In 404, Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to  The Even Malice by the goblin Utes Cruelclaps during a persecution. artifact given
0404-01-01 In 404, Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stored in Scorpionthinned during a persecution. artifact stored
0404-01-01 In 404, early spring, (1st of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Bax Minddungeons from afar. artifact claim formed
0404-02-15 In 404, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Dostngosp Poisonyawns from afar. artifact claim formed
0404-09-08 In 404, late autumn, (8th of Timber) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the dork Snamoz Menacemoistened from afar. artifact claim formed
0405-01-08 In 405, early spring, (8th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Nako Hairhated the Mahogany Appearance from afar. artifact claim formed
0405-01-15 In 405, early spring, (15th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the dork Tode Badchannels from afar. artifact claim formed
0405-08-15 In 405, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the human Quenir Limbtips from afar. artifact claim formed
0406-08-08 In 406, midautumn, (8th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Gozru Monstrouslenses from afar. artifact claim formed
0407-05-15 In 407, midsummer, (15th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Estrur Wickeddwelling from afar. artifact claim formed
0407-05-22 In 407, midsummer, (22nd of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf Ile Walkedgloss from afar. artifact claim formed
0407-06-15 In 407, late summer, (15th of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Atu Hatedwhirls from afar. artifact claim formed
0407-11-15 In 407, midwinter, (15th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Olngo Doomnourished from afar. artifact claim formed
0408-01-22 In 408, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Osnun Dreadfulthirst from afar. artifact claim formed
0408-04-22 In 408, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Ngokang Tormentplaits from afar. artifact claim formed
0408-07-08 In 408, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin Nguslu Doctrinemenace from afar. artifact claim formed
0409-03-15 In 409, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the goblin werebitantelope Bax Hobbledticks from afar. artifact claim formed
0409-04-08 In 409, early summer, (8th of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was claimed by the elf werebeast Zom Molemenaced from afar. artifact claim formed
0409-08-22 In 409, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen from The Castle of Strikes in Scorpionthinned by the human Alnos Spraycopper. item stolen
0409-08-22 In 409, midautumn, (22nd of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the human Alnos Spraycopper. artifact given
0409-12-15 In 409, late winter, (15th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0409-12-15 In 409, late winter, (15th of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0414-01-22 In 414, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the human Alnos Spraycopper. item stolen
0414-01-22 In 414, early spring, (22nd of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the human Alnos Spraycopper. artifact given
0414-08-15 In 414, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0414-08-15 In 414, midautumn, (15th of Sandstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0416-12-01 In 416, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0416-12-01 In 416, midwinter, (1st of Obsidian) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0417-05-15 In 417, midsummer, (15th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0417-05-15 In 417, midsummer, (15th of Malachite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0420-03-15 In 420, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0420-03-15 In 420, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin vampire Snodub Bewitchscourge by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0421-02-15 In 421, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0421-02-15 In 421, midspring, (15th of Slate) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0422-01-08 In 422, early spring, (8th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0422-01-08 In 422, early spring, (8th of Granite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0423-10-01 In 423, early winter, (1st of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0423-10-01 In 423, early winter, (1st of Moonstone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin vampire Snodub Bewitchscourge by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0427-11-01 In 427, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0427-11-01 In 427, early winter, (1st of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0428-07-08 In 428, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0428-07-08 In 428, early autumn, (8th of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0430-03-01 In 430, midspring, (1st of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0430-03-01 In 430, midspring, (1st of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0430-04-22 In 430, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Watchglided by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. item stolen
0430-04-22 In 430, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the goblin Nako Profanebrigands. artifact given
0433-04-22 In 433, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. item stolen
0433-04-22 In 433, early summer, (22nd of Hematite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. artifact given
0433-07-01 In 433, early autumn, (1st of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. item stolen
0433-07-01 In 433, early autumn, (1st of Limestone) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitlizard Kutsmob Raspedcurses the Windy Goad of Continents by the dork Mimale Viperjoins. artifact given
0435-03-15 In 435, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Kissrouts by the dork Ber Handlelords. item stolen
0435-03-15 In 435, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the dork Ber Handlelords. artifact given
0437-06-22 In 437, late summer, (22nd of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. item stolen
0437-06-22 In 437, late summer, (22nd of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. artifact given
0439-03-15 In 439, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Ber Handlelords. item stolen
0439-03-15 In 439, late spring, (15th of Felsite) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the dork Ber Handlelords. artifact given
0447-11-08 In 447, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Scrubbedwill by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. item stolen
0447-11-08 In 447, midwinter, (8th of Opal) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin werebitantelope Ngom Endpoisons the Sabre of Biting by the dork Nefola Cuspwisps. artifact given
0449-06-22 In 449, late summer, (22nd of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was stolen in Kissrouts by the dork Ber Handlelords. item stolen
0449-06-22 In 449, late summer, (22nd of Galena) Abbeymired the Eerie Flower was offered to the goblin Stasost Stealcat by the dork Ber Handlelords.
Have you experienced the joys of a dwarven tantrum chain yet ?