Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: Heritage of the Chosen (IC)  (Read 31234 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: Heritage of the Chosen (IC)
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2022, 08:21:56 am »

Artair looks down at the camp, considering. The threat of mages is not to be trifled with, but her blade and speed is more suited to evasion, and the woods can serve her well. On the other hand..

"I'll take the middle. I'm not confident taking hits from magic. In and out, less focus on attacking and more on breaking the barrels."
Artair nods her head, seeing what she needs to do for her part.

"Try not to go running off Lulu."
« Last Edit: May 31, 2022, 08:30:03 am by TricMagic »

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2022, 09:13:01 am »

Glancing back at Lulu, Tanja swiftly chimed in with.
: "Well it certainly sounds like you'll need someone to watch your backs Sir Dunas."
: "And I can't think of anyone better fit for the role than myself."
:"I'll be coming along with the three of you."
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2022, 12:37:11 am »

"We decide...?"

Sverrand is temporarily unsure of what to say, but he finds his composure. A good soldier follows his leader into battle, marching proudly behind him.

"The center. I'm with you."

Black lives matter.

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2022, 04:18:32 am »

"Oh we picking teams now." Eiriol said cheerfully. "Hmmm....I go along with Rork then." she said as she shuffled over to stand by the bandit man.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2022, 07:26:30 am »

"I will support the left. As much as I would like to accompany the barrel destroyers given the importance of their mission, the risks are too high otherwise."
Emilia goes to stand near Rork and Eiriol.
"I'll have your back."

MusicMagician

• Bay Watcher
  • ヒトリダケナンテエラベナイヨー! (I can't just choose one)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2022, 11:17:11 am »

Unghh! I think I shouldn't worry to much about the risks of it! Wait no, please not the- 

It was just about this time Oriana just realized that almost everyone had made their decisions. Except for her... and the heir of Rotgold.

"I will support the left. As much as I would like to accompany the barrel destroyers given the importance of their mission, the risks are too high otherwise."
Emilia goes to stand near Rork and Eiriol.
"I'll have your back."

"...Okay then. That leaves with me and lady Maria Rotgold to support the right side." She had not batted or winked an eye, though her face looks like it is a long face... After a blink of eye, she spoke towards the
Now she turned the other way around and faced-
"It seems we'll get used to it together. W-we are the last ones to speak, anyways, so everyone else has chosen this for us. Y-you can hold my hand and w-we go together with Rhian.
Always take time to leave your passion behind for a greater happiness. Don't hide it and lie about it.
I'm sorry if I can't hold my promise because of my internal paranoia. I'd still be open if anyone really cares...
I don't know, what am I would be thinking if I'm isolated from the entire outer world? I definitely wouldn't imagine to be that kind of person. Somebody have to help my mind about this!
What it takes to be an idol?

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2022, 01:30:43 pm »

The up until now rather quiet dark magic user looked at her supposedly scared companion, she didn't want to assume but she did pick off a slight hint of fear in her voice
"Now now if you need somebody to hold your hand, you might be in the wrong place darling. Besides, it was already my plan to go to the right, the decision wasn't taken for me, more like that it crystalized itself out to be mine truly". The voice of the necromancer sounded rather delighted, as if she was just waiting for their backup to turn up to this fight so she could show her skill to her companions.
"Let us act swiftly before our enemy notices the chit chat we're having about this"

MusicMagician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2022, 07:24:17 am »

The up until now rather quiet dark magic user looked at her supposedly scared companion, she didn't want to assume but she did pick off a slight hint of fear in her voice
"Now now if you need somebody to hold your hand, you might be in the wrong place darling. Besides, it was already my plan to go to the right, the decision wasn't taken for me, more like that it crystalized itself out to be mine truly". The voice of the necromancer sounded rather delighted, as if she was just waiting for their backup to turn up to this fight so she could show her skill to her companions.
"Let us act swiftly before our enemy notices the chit chat we're having about this"

"I-I didn't mean to say that-" - little did she realize she was trying too quick to start up a conversation. Oriana, however, knows that time is short for the preparation.
"I'm sorry. I haven't talked to strangers, from a year ago. Until recently, this month, where we're gathered up by Sir Dunas. Anyways..." She looked out at her commander. "Sir Dunas... We're all ready."
Always take time to leave your passion behind for a greater happiness. Don't hide it and lie about it.
I'm sorry if I can't hold my promise because of my internal paranoia. I'd still be open if anyone really cares...
I don't know, what am I would be thinking if I'm isolated from the entire outer world? I definitely wouldn't imagine to be that kind of person. Somebody have to help my mind about this!

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2022, 05:39:53 pm »

With everything swiftly agreed upon, the group sets into motion, with Eiriol, Oriana, Rork and Rhian carrying the heavy burden of one Blaze Torch each.
The entourage closes in on the camp, the calm shuffling and casual voices from within the camp being proof that their presence hasn't been noticed yet. Everyone is in position. Dunas silently raises his lance to signal that the operation now begins.

Meanwhile, at the main gate, the Scarlet Knight scratches his beard, his eyes slowly wandering downwards to his waterskin on his side, yet not really focusing on said container. One of the nearby Myrmidons notices that behavior.
"Is everything alright, chef?"

Valentio quickly gazed at the Myrmidon.
"Ah, yes, yes. It's just... I am wondering how the battle is unfolding right now. The disadvantage of such a small crew is that I can't really send a messenger forward..."
"Oh, right. What if some accursed Dunlandic people come by, then? We'd be a sitting duck."
"Well, that luckily is something different. They'd get wasted by the Tome Squadron if they dare to come even within an eagle eye's distance of the camp. They're spread well across the far edge of the forest."
"What if they approach from the hills?"
"Our scouts already confirmed that this is treacherous terrain. The worst we have to fear from that front is a small group and they're easily dispersed by our combined might. Just keep your eyes on the corner guards and follow them if they go towards the hills."
"Yessir."

Both Myrmidons at the gate concentrate on their respective corner guard again - effectively averting their eyes from Valentio, who now fetches a small waterskin hidden behind the regular one and takes a quick yet big gulp before storing it away. The Scarlet Knight begins to visibly calm down, a small smirk on his lips, the tip of his nose getting flushed in a gentle red.
"Much better..."

~TURN 1~
Player Turn
Theme: [TearRing Saga - Mercenary in Red]

Spoiler: Units Overview (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Map Info (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2022, 06:11:14 pm by SirAston »

MusicMagician

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2022, 06:44:27 pm »

"Before you ask, no, Fire tomes won't simply burn the camp... They can leave a scar on it, but it won't catch fire. That's why I'll take one of the torches here. And watch our step..."

Move to U6.

Aurorix

• Bay Watcher
  • Thief Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2022, 06:45:56 pm »

Lulu hums merrily as she approaches the back gate. Flashing out her lockpick she had concealed... somewhere on her person. It appeared so fast in her hands it's like it came out of nowhere. Just casually doing the basic picking maneuvers, she didn't expect the lock on the gate had the best security measures in place. Whether or not it did, however, the gate unlocks quickly and easily. Almost like slicing through warm butter.

Lulu to L2, Lockpick the Gate

"There ya go everyone!~ Enjoy busting some barrels." With her unnecessary snarky comment completed she sneaks on in. She's got bigger fish to catch than some water barrels after all.

Footpad to M4

Sora

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2022, 02:14:14 am »

"Before you ask, no, Fire tomes won't simply burn the camp... They can leave a scar on it, but it won't catch fire. That's why I'll take one of the torches here. And watch our step..."
"Well they might leave more than just a scar on our enemies. But i digress, we have some reinforcements to take care of"
With that said, Maria made her way to slowly move down the side of the camp, picking off anybody that might be a hindrance to this mission.
Maria to V6
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 03:26:16 am by Sora »

GreenKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2022, 04:46:18 am »

Now that it was time to go to work, Rork said nothing. He was light on his feet despite his bulk, and swiftly moved forward towards the enemy. While he didn't expect to take them to see him yet, it wouldn't be long before the alarm was raised. He had what felt like heartbeats to get into position, torch raised for when it was time to start the fires.

Rork to C7.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2022, 12:31:42 am »

Despite her earlier bravado and boastfulness, Tanja simply nods at Lulu as she draws her sword, and moves in as quietly as possible.
Move to K4
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

rustytengo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2022, 02:33:02 am »

Eiriol moves up to the place she was in charge of setting on fire. Though not seeing any smoke from anyone else starting a fire she held off on doing so for now.

Eiriol moves to C4
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 42