Mining the thread for ideas
- 0 (0%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 16623 times)

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II Turn 4
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2022, 07:56:58 pm »

Joining. My starting assets will be:

10 ore
10 food
500 MF

Company name: Deutsche Bank

ACTACTACT: Deutsche Bank is buying the 5 ore for 80 MF (league request)

Balance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2022, 08:13:57 pm by Quarque »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2022, 08:09:15 pm »

This is the latest version of the SLGPaSA, right?
Quote from: The Space Lord Galactic Pact against Sneak Attacks (as amended)
Whereas sneak attacks on planets or fleets are hard to defend from, as you may have already deployed fleets/armies elsewhere, or be unable to acquire them at short notice;
Whereas I think it would be more fun if everyone had at least one turn's warning before being attacked;
Whereas I just want to write contracts because that's what the genre is supposed to be about;

All signatories to this Pact agree to refrain from attacking each other without giving the other party one turn's notice. This notice must be given at least 24 hours before the turn changes, cos giving it just before the turn changes wouldn't give the attacked party time to react.
This Pact does not cover those who have not signed the Pact. Those who have signed the Pact are encouraged to shun those who have not, as by not signing they demonstrate untrustworthiness.
You can withdraw from this Pact only by giving all remaining signatories a casus belli against you. That is, they will be justified in attacking you, without suffering a prestige penalty.
This Pact may only be modified with the consent of all signatories.
Anyone can sign this Pact at any time.

Signatories:
-NUKE9.13
-C2M
-Rockeater
-evictedSaint
-EuchreJack
-Maximum Spin
-Deutsche Bank
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 05:44:47 pm by Quarque »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 28, 2022, 12:06:58 am »

I think that is correct. I did not sign the most recent amendment that legitimized neutral border skirmishes, and continue to refuse to do so.

Spoiler: Blacksand Industries (click to show/hide)

While I update my ledger to use the food from Max to make machines THIS TURN, I would like to offer greetings and advice to our new player!

@Quarque: Welcome to Risky Space Lords II: Risky Boogaloo.  A couple ideas for that juicy ore you have.  You could buy ships from Rockeater, who has a shipyard that has not been used once.  You could buy machines from me.  Nuke, of course, has no need of your ore, since he has a minion giving him regular ore shipments (the heel).
You should make out good during next tax season, when everyone wants hard currency to pay their taxes.  Otherwise, I'm guessing you plan on doing some lending?
Good luck! I might have some lending to do later on.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 28, 2022, 01:23:57 am »

Yes, we're open to buying / selling goods of any kind as well as lending money.

edit: wait, you mean that you could build machines from our ore. Interesting idea, we propose to work out the details next turn.

Euchrejack receives 2 MF from Deutsche Bank for consultancy.

balance:

Rockeater, how much do you charge for building a fleet if we provide ore and food to activate the planet?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 04:05:18 am by Quarque »

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 28, 2022, 07:18:28 am »

Hey, I did use the fleet building planet once.

As for the cost, if you do it this turn, or any other turn not interfering with existing contracts or my desire to build fleets, I would say one ore and one food, at least for now that things are calm.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 28, 2022, 07:59:21 am »

That would bring the total price to 4 ore and 2 food. We're sorry to decline.

We would accept a deal to build a fleet this turn where we provide either:
  • all inputs (3 ore and 1 food) and 1 additional ore + 5MF
  • all inputs (3 ore and 1 food) and 1 additional food + 5MF
  • all inputs (3 ore and 1 food) and 30MF

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 28, 2022, 10:25:49 am »

Next turn, I could probably contribute 1 food for 15 MF.

@chubby2man: Maybe you want to make an offer to sell ore?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 28, 2022, 10:36:19 am »

I will take the 30MF
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 28, 2022, 11:10:14 am »

Next turn, I could probably contribute 1 food for 15 MF.

@chubby2man: Maybe you want to make an offer to sell ore?

Definitely not opposed to selling ore, but I recently just ran out of stock.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 28, 2022, 11:16:13 am »

@Rockeater our laywers drafted a contract. Please let us know if you agree to the terms.

Quote from: Production Contract
Deutsche Bank immediately provides Rockeater with 3 ore,  1 food and a payment of 30 MF in credit.
Rockeater shall use the three rock and one food he receives immediately to produce 1 fleet and transfer ownership of the fleet to the Deutsche Bank.

Signed:
-Deutsche Bank
-

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 28, 2022, 01:05:15 pm »

Not to be a party-pooper, but if you wanted fleets, why did you not just start with one?
Also, I'm guessing you want an extension until that contract is signed or declined?
Also also, feel free to join the discord . It's where we make fun of everyone who doesn't join. ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 01:20:46 pm by a1s »
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 28, 2022, 01:34:29 pm »

Quote from: Production Contract
Deutsche Bank immediately provides Rockeater with 3 ore,  1 food and a payment of 30 MF in credit.
Rockeater shall use the three rock and one food he receives immediately to produce 1 fleet and transfer ownership of the fleet to the Deutsche Bank.

Signed:
-Deutsche Bank
-Rockeater, count of the void

"The Farpoint" will be fed and produce a fleet to be transferred to Deutsche Bank (-1 Food, -3 Ore)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 28, 2022, 01:36:08 pm »

Too late to edit so a new post, if the GM allows you to just have the fleet from the start I am willing to anull the contract so you don't need another one

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2022, 03:08:56 pm »

Not to be a party-pooper, but if you wanted fleets, why did you not just start with one?
Because I didnīt realize what a good deal 75 MF for a fleet is when I picked my starting resources. ;)
Actually, you may want to consider changing the price of starting out with a fleet, this is a bit unfair to people with a shipyard planet. I think 150MF would be just right:

Too late to edit so a new post, if the GM allows you to just have the fleet from the start I am willing to anull the contract so you don't need another one
No thanks, it is all good.

In any case, a deadline extension would be great, because Deutsch Bank isn't done yet:

Deutsche Bank names their new fleet the "Angela Merkel".

ACTACTACT
Deutsche Bank is sending the Angela Merkel into the unknown, consuming 1 ore.

Balance:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:14:56 pm by Quarque »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2022, 03:15:50 pm »

Production isn't instant, you don't have a fleet yet. Next turn you will.
Long Live United Forenia!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31