Mining the thread for ideas
- 0 (0%)
Reliving my glory days
- 0 (0%)
Just randomly came here
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31

Author Topic: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)  (Read 16626 times)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Risky Space Lords II (newcomers always welcome)
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2022, 08:54:41 am »

Spoiler: Count of Two Marches (click to show/hide)

Production:
Mining Planet: (-1 food, +3 ore)
Recruitment: (-1 food, +1 army)

I'm interested in buying starcharts. EuchreJack, what's your ask? And c2m, do you have any interest?
However, if I'm not mistaken, nobody owns a starchart to a manufacturing world, so the mission is currently unachievable.

I have two shipyard planet charts atm, I’d be willing to sell the currently unnamed Shipyard planet chart for 2 Food +10MF.

Nuke, any interest in selling machines? I’d be willing to trade 5 ore for 3 machines.
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2022, 09:11:31 am »

OOC: I am now in the game, right ?

Use the fleet to find a colonisable planet. Union shall expand.
You don't need permission to join the game.
What you do need is to tag any action that a1s needs to know about with ACTACTACT. Also, include a spoiler with your current books at least once a turn.
Also, you need Ore to explore.

Also also, add your planets to the Known Space Spreadsheet

Arright. So... Nothing for this turn.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2022, 03:43:39 pm »

Arright. So... Nothing for this turn.
Well, you could shop around for Food to feed your mining planet. Or Ore to fuel your fleet, though that might be challenging. I'd recommend trying to find someone willing to sell Food, though- 3 Ore is likely to be worth more than what 1 Food will cost you.
Also, even if you don't do any mining, it might be good to at least mention that your Farming planet is active (and include a spoiler with your assets). You avoided paying taxes last turn because it wasn't active yet, so it is somewhat relevant (although there is no reason not to have it active, so it can also be assumed to occur).
Long Live United Forenia!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2022, 03:50:01 pm »

Nuke, any interest in selling machines? I’d be willing to trade 5 ore for 3 machines.
I'll take that deal.

Also, send fleet to explore (-1 ore)
"The Buckle" produce ore (-1 food, +3 ore)
Interested in buying food with ore, rate of 1 ore for 1 food and 5 MF, negotiable if bought in numbers.
I can sell two food, but I don't have any money.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2022, 05:19:25 pm »

I will give you 4 ore (maybe 5 but I will need to check what you offer and how common that type is, also need to calculate stocks) for the 2 food and a chart
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2022, 05:33:36 pm »

I will give you 4 ore (maybe 5 but I will need to check what you offer and how common that type is, also need to calculate stocks) for the 2 food and a chart
I'll offer the recruitment world chart.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2022, 06:39:36 am »

For recruitment I will offer 4 ore

Spoiler: Count of the voids (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 06:42:05 am by Rockeater »
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 26, 2022, 06:43:01 am »

Sorry, stupid mistake again
Quote from: The Space Lord Galactic Pact against Sneak Attacks - Amendment 2
Whereas competition for a neutral planet can result in combat without hostility being declared, and it is not clear whether this counts as an attack;
Whereas I think it does not, as 'declaring hostility' seems to me like an integral part of 'attacking';
Whereas it would also be confusing if it was an attack, since who counts as the attacker would not be obvious;

The following changes are made to the SLGPASA:
Added: "An attack is defined as the declaration of hostility towards a signatory. Conflicting attempts to capture a neutral planet are not covered by this Pact."

To be adopted, this Amendment must be approved by all existing signatories:
-NUKE9.13: YES
-C2M:YES
-Rockeater: YES
-evictedSaint: YES
-EuchreJack:
-Maximum Spin: YES

Also, ACTACTACT: Cancel the fleet exploration that wasn't written correctly

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 26, 2022, 09:15:01 am »

Pull the other one, it's got bells on. Machines are worth a minimum of double their weight in Ore. Consider that three planets can produce 6 Ore (F+Mng+Mng), or 3 Machines (F+Mng+Mnf). And that's before taking into account the opportunity cost of a Manufacturing planet- there's a much higher risk of it being idle compared to a Mining planet-, meaning that a reasonable price is more than double their weight in Ore.

5 Ore will get you 2 Machines from me. Here's a contract, if you're interested.
Quote from: Trade Contract
The following trade will be performed immediately when both parties sign:
Chia Interstellar provides Count of the Two Marches with 2 Machines
Count of the Two Marches provides Chia Interstellar with 5 Ore

Signed:
-NUKE9.13, on behalf of Chia Interstellar
-

(Note: trade contract only signable on turn proposed. I think that's a given anyway, but just in case someone thinks of signing a pending contract six turns from now)

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 26, 2022, 12:12:54 pm »

Pull the other one, it's got bells on. Machines are worth a minimum of double their weight in Ore. Consider that three planets can produce 6 Ore (F+Mng+Mng), or 3 Machines (F+Mng+Mnf). And that's before taking into account the opportunity cost of a Manufacturing planet- there's a much higher risk of it being idle compared to a Mining planet-, meaning that a reasonable price is more than double their weight in Ore.

5 Ore will get you 2 Machines from me. Here's a contract, if you're interested.

Oof thats too rich for my blood at the moment. I'd be giving you the better part of two turns of production from the mines for not even 1 turn of production from your manufactory.  On top of the raw prices, you'd have me trading 50 MF for 30MF, which you would be able to turn into 75 MF worth of value, and saving a turn of production for your mining planet.

I'll take that deal.

Ahh sorry Euchre, I missed that you had a manufacturing world, otherwise I would have mentioned you in the offer as well!

Willing to provide the ore now for machines once they produced, if you don't have machines available at the moment.
Count of the Two Marches provides Blacksand Industries with 5 Ore immediately.
Blacksand Industries will provide the Count of the Two Marches with 3 Machines immediately upon production of the machines.

Signed:
-C2M
-

Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 26, 2022, 12:42:06 pm »

Oof thats too rich for my blood at the moment. I'd be giving you the better part of two turns of production from the mines for not even 1 turn of production from your manufactory.  On top of the raw prices, you'd have me trading 50 MF for 30MF, which you would be able to turn into 75 MF worth of value, and saving a turn of production for your mining planet.
I mean... if you and Jack want to undervalue Machines, that's your business, I suppose. But there is absolutely no way I will ever sell Machines for less than double their weight in Ore (or equivalent value).

Spoiler: Cancer Planeta (click to show/hide)
Cancer Planeta transfers 1 Food and 5MF to Chia Interstellar for 1 Ore.
ACTACTACT: Cancer Planeta explores with 1 Fleet (-1 Ore).

Spoiler: Chia Interstellar (click to show/hide)
Chia Interstellar transfers 1 Ore to Cancer Planeta for 1 Food and 5MF.
Thpenos refines (-1 Food, -3 Ore, +3 Machines eot).

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 26, 2022, 05:31:04 pm »

ACTACTACT

Production:
Farming (Desponia): ( -1 food, +2 food)

Is this how? Can I also mine too in the same turn? Or not because technically I still have no food?
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 26, 2022, 05:41:37 pm »

ACTACTACT

Production:
Farming (Desponia): ( -1 food, +2 food)

Is this how? Can I also mine too in the same turn? Or not because technically I still have no food?
This is how it's done, yes. You, sadly, can't mine yet. But you can try to buy some food/ore from others with your money. Then you can mine/explore this turn.

(also, not sure why you wrote ( -1 food, +2 food), but you seem to have ended up with the correct amount of of food, which is 2.)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 27, 2022, 12:07:44 am »

Rockeater here's the offer to trade a Shipyard chart for the right to build a fleet at cost. Let me know if this works for you or if you want any changes.

C2M will offer the Count of the Voids exclusive rights to the chart of the unnamed Shipyard planet.

In exchange, the Count of the Voids will give C2M the right to purchase a fleet for 3 Ore, expiring once used or after 3 turns. The Fleet may be delivered at the end of the turn once constructed.

Signed:
-C2M

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 27, 2022, 05:16:07 am »

C2M will offer the Count of the Voids exclusive rights to the chart of the unnamed Shipyard planet.

In exchange, the Count of the Voids will give C2M the right to purchase a fleet for 3 Ore, expiring once used or after 3 turns. The Fleet may be delivered at the end of the turn once constructed.

Signed:
-C2M
-Rockeater

Cancel feeding "The Buckle"
ACTACTACT:Send Fleet to explore (-1 Ore)

Spoiler: Count of the voids (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 31