Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]

Author Topic: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Turn 23  (Read 17398 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Turn 22
« Reply #450 on: November 04, 2022, 01:40:11 am »

Quick update, I'm traveling and wont have access to my PC until sometime around the 15th, so this is going on a bit of a hiatus.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Hiatus
« Reply #451 on: November 04, 2022, 02:39:12 am »

Safe travels.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Hiatus
« Reply #452 on: November 04, 2022, 01:51:04 pm »

Have fun.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Turn 22
« Reply #453 on: November 17, 2022, 11:28:25 pm »

Yes, it cost us 2 Dubloons. Here you go.

We also bought a set of Rasputin warlock jewelry. Is now a good time to discuss loot distribution?

"Hello... Randy? Can I have my stuff back or not?"

Oh... Um... Sorry. I zoned out there for a second. Yeah. You can your stuff. It cost me 2 Dubloons.

Gray takes back their Phone, Crossbow, and Boots

"Well, I can't do anything about that right now. Asshole also took my money. I had seven or eight dub on me last I remember, and now it is gone."

Crap. I also bought a warlocks kit off him. Its going to be shipped to my homeroom. Doubt I could use it. Would this be a good time to discuss loot distribution?

"I'd rather not spend a bunch of time negotiating the ins and outs of our arrangement while a freaking Sucubus has line of sight on us. Tell you what, I'll let you have all the loot from the next dungeon too as payment for getting my crap back and buying me the Warlock kit. Sound good? But at some point I'd like to start earning a reasonable junior share of the treasure..."

Do you accept Gray's terms? What do you do next?

Reminder: You have concluded your quest in the Cockroach Graveyard, but do not know the way out. Chihuahua Joe said the Eastern Exit in your current room leads to a 'community kitchen' that may help you get what you need to tame bugs.

Assests by DALL-E, Midjourney, and Playground AI. See last update for map of the current room. Character Sheet. Minimap.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Turn 23
« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2022, 01:04:02 am »

I have absolutely no idea what a fair junior partner loot share is or how close to 7 dubloons it is.

I guess agree to the terms because we don't have any better ideas?

Speaking of a complete absence of good ideas, go say hello to the succubus.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (AIsg) The Level Up Club: Cockroach Graveyard, Turn 23
« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2022, 02:39:48 am »

I have absolutely no idea what a fair junior partner loot share is or how close to 7 dubloons it is.

I guess agree to the terms because we don't have any better ideas?

Speaking of a complete absence of good ideas, go say hello to the succubus.

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]