Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18

Author Topic: Dumped  (Read 19393 times)

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
Re: Dumped
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2022, 03:46:42 am »

"Well, hello everyone.." Veron said somewhat wary, seeing all the unique, but possibly dangerous lifeforms that have crashed in the same area all around him.

Also, while Veron knew he has crashed on a Trash Planet, he found it strange that the aromas here were strong enough to bypass his helmet environmental protections. Or was his helmet damaged? Veron would have to do field inspections and repairs of all his equipment later.

After that small greeting- a greeting Veron wasn't even sure everyone had heard, Veron would tap the comm button on the right side of his helmet, trying to contact Mushroom Fleet CIVV. He hopes that his fleet was victorious against the Bowser Imperium. Veron was fighting two star systems over, close to where this planet is in, but had to eject from his starfighter after receiving critical damage from anti-fighter emplacements on a destroyer he was targeting.

(LOL! I just read SuperDino85's sheet and realized he's Bowser!)

« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 03:50:54 am by Lidku »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2022, 04:02:19 am »

(Sorry I'm at a loss for what the reference could be, but I would like to know what it is.)

"Hello I'm Debby and this place looks nothing like what the brochure described and it said nothing about being put into a pod thing and shot out of a spaceship, I have a feeling I was taken advantage of and this isn't the vacation I spent my savings on, also should we be concerned about the smell?"
Search the inside of the pod thing and see if there's anything useful inside and after that see how hard it would be to pull the parachute off this thing.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2022, 04:08:13 am »

(Sorry I'm at a loss for what the reference could be, but I would like to know what it is.)

Spoiler: Space Bowser (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2022, 05:08:18 am »

You have your first objective! Name that reference! No penalty for failure. Reward: sunscreen, bug spray, antirad pills, and a can of air.
This is what I was referring to, I did get the Bowser reference.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2022, 05:22:22 am »

Oh.

lol

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2022, 06:16:40 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OOOOHHHHH BOY! Look at all these new faces!

Now, before I get to know you guys, it’s hot and I just got banished, terrible experience by the way, it’s like somebody puts your whole body in a small suit case and punts it super hard. Kinda PTSD inducing, so I’m just gonna chillax for a bit first, alright?

Snap fingers and make a luxury villa. Walk inside and relaxxxxxxxxxx

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2022, 12:10:41 pm »

Can of air makes me think Spaceballs. If I'm right can I have the items? :3
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2022, 12:14:10 pm »

"Oh, uh, hello. I'm Alice! With the exclamation point, very important."
Alice! waves at Veron, Debby, and Zorak in turn.

"You all speak Space-English? I didn't think- oh well, let's work together! We all probably need food and water, right?"
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2022, 12:35:21 pm »

"Yes, finding a source of consumables will be a must until help arrives." Veron stated, looking up at the sky.

Veron brought his head back down. Looking at Alice! and then at Tanya, Veron notices that both of them were wearing prison jumpsuits.

"Are you two.. escaped convicts?" Veron asked with a line of cautionary suspicion, "You're both not prisoners from the Mushroom Kingdom, are you?"

Spoiler: Veron Maldrac (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2022, 02:39:00 pm by Lidku »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2022, 12:39:02 pm »

"Oh, uh, hello. I'm Alice! With the exclamation point, very important."
Alice! waves at Veron, Debby, and Zorak in turn.

"You all speak Space-English? I didn't think- oh well, let's work together! We all probably need food and water, right?"

heh, space English. Mammals always come up with the cutest terms.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2022, 12:51:43 pm »

"Yes, finding a source of consumables will be a must until help arrives." Veron stated, looking up at the sky.

Veron brought his head back down. Looking at Alice! and then at Tanya, Veron notices that both of them were wearing prison jumpsuits.

"Are you two.. escaped convicts?" Veron asked with a line of cautionary suspicion, "You're both not prisoners from the Mushroom Kingdom, are you?"

((Tanya isn't here yet, she'll arrive with the next wave of pods.))

"Wha- Mushroom kingdom? Like in Space-Mario? No, I was dumped here by the UWM."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2022, 02:28:53 pm »

((grumbling, now Leng has me wanting to run off and start P&&&P, now with a presumably wiser setup. Of course I'd want to pursue my 'glory days' of... 4 years ago, though surely 2018 was only 2 years ago, right?

Now considering that it would make sense to have a setup which is 1 mech vs 1 mage, with more players being normal soldiers with less complicated abilities. It'd be easier, and make some sense in terms of in-world tactics, a squad with one elite unit leading it. But maybe it wouldn't be so attractive to players if only two get to use the cool toys... mmh.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2022, 02:45:13 pm »

((The trick to that is to focus on the normal soldiers for a while in design and make sure that they're highly interesting and fun. Like, design the game where the mech and the mage could both be NPCs and the gameplay would still be interesting. Maybe make it so that normal soldiers can EVENTUALLY get promoted to mech/mage? like, they save up for many encounters (3+) and then can get the cool toys? for example remember how people could get battlesuits or fancy amps or other toys in ER?))

((I now have a conundrum though, because if you actually did reboot P&P then I'd want to re-use Tanya, which means I should be submitting a different character sheet to this game. I DO have the time though and Tanya hasn't dropped quite yet... *begins working quickly* )
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2022, 02:54:09 pm »

Chatters looks outside instantly feels nauseous and skitters back into the pod "Grrrr sky light make me puke sick! Will stay rest bit longer in pod borrow thing yes yes?"
Chatters shall stay rest in pod thing bit longer very nice good!

Spoiler: Chatters (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2022, 03:01:55 pm »

((I now have a conundrum though, because if you actually did reboot P&P then I'd want to re-use Tanya, which means I should be submitting a different character sheet to this game. I DO have the time though and Tanya hasn't dropped quite yet... *begins working quickly* )

((Presenting me with an equal and opposite conundrum since I want to see Tanya in a game again, and I don't know if I'll actually restart P&P, thus you dropping in this game gives me a time limit to decide... huh 🤔))
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18