Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Statistics  (Read 972 times)

Varjo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Statistics
« on: June 18, 2022, 10:08:17 am »

Dwarf mathematicians could create monthly statistics of different aspects of the fortress. Especially interesting would be how much food/drink is used monthly and weekly. Many other interest are too for example, How many tavern visitors have been, how many dances in temple(s), how many poems have been recited but also industrial i.e. how much paper has been created etc.

Statistics could be written to books. 

PS. My condolences on your pet friend.

mzreaper

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Statistics
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 08:03:56 pm »

that's a great idea. would be very interesting to see those kind of things

Orange-of-Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Statistics
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 10:21:38 am »

Dwarf mathematicians could create monthly statistics of different aspects of the fortress. Especially interesting would be how much food/drink is used monthly and weekly. Many other interest are too for example, How many tavern visitors have been, how many dances in temple(s), how many poems have been recited but also industrial i.e. how much paper has been created etc.

Statistics could be written to books. 

PS. My condolences on your pet friend.

I'd love this. I'd also like it for the world as such, like you could get stats on how many books the libraries had.

Also for some reason I'm really dying to know which books get read the most in my library.

This was part of some oldie-games like Sim City 2000 and early civ versions.

I recall it being really fun to check the random stats in Sim City 2000 to see which bridge got the most suicide jumps or which police station that made the most arrests.