Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing  (Read 18120 times)

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing
« Reply #135 on: March 21, 2023, 12:25:11 pm »

*Facepalm* Azal pens his own letter on a peice of parchment signed with a signet of his order "Dear Dr. Unpleasant,  should you seek a steady line of body parts I would offer a mutual alliance,  I provide bodies for your experiments and you the supplies I need to summon the might of the Abyss. And with our powers combined, the world shall tremble before us!"
Dr. Unpleasant responds to the letter with one of his own. I quite like the sound of teaming up but what kind of supplies do you want in exchange?
Chaff, whatever things you need not to animate as a corpse to fuel the summoning of demons, I require nothing more and nothing less. I only require refuge, nothing more.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 22, 2023, 03:11:45 am »

*Facepalm* Azal pens his own letter on a peice of parchment signed with a signet of his order "Dear Dr. Unpleasant,  should you seek a steady line of body parts I would offer a mutual alliance,  I provide bodies for your experiments and you the supplies I need to summon the might of the Abyss. And with our powers combined, the world shall tremble before us!"
Dr. Unpleasant responds to the letter with one of his own. I quite like the sound of teaming up but what kind of supplies do you want in exchange?
Chaff, whatever things you need not to animate as a corpse to fuel the summoning of demons, I require nothing more and nothing less. I only require refuge, nothing more.
Sounds like a deal to me, also if you need a place to stay while you summon your demons I have a warehouse you could stay in.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2023, 05:36:03 pm »

Sounds like a deal to me, also if you need a place to stay while you summon your demons I have a warehouse you could stay in.
That sounds most acceptable, may our powers combined see our enemies dead before us to serve as fuel for the fires of war or the walking dead of your armies.

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 23, 2023, 06:43:42 pm »

(The Nameless One)

* Devastator twitches in Planescape.

eheuheuhihuei

shapeless apparition time
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2023, 03:56:22 am »

That sounds most acceptable, may our powers combined see our enemies dead before us to serve as fuel for the fires of war or the walking dead of your armies.
The world will tremble at the power of our friendship!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2023, 03:10:54 pm »

((If allowed, if not, ignore))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I hope I do better in this world
With memories of collapse and various battles fresh in my mind, I try to find/build armor for myself, wondering if this world is also in chaos, I can't help whoever brought me here if I'm dead

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2023, 05:04:23 pm »

"Huff.  huff.  huff."

Grab a robot arm.  Land.  Turn back human.  Shuffle, exhaustedly, to my treasure pile, where I will rest.  Today, and from now on, this city is mine.

(5) You take a nap on top of your treasure. It was a nice nap.

"Well that went better than I could have hoped, now to make an army of these abominations!"
Use more robot parts and meat to make even more Frankenmeats.

(6) Learning from your prototypes, you make a new batch of Frankenmeats, which turn out to be superior even to Frankenmoose, which is saying quite a bit considering he’s a moose. And they almost look just like humans…except without any skin.

((Welp, now in then!!)

Eat through the ground to increase mass.

(4) You jump into the air and make whatever motion could be considered diving for a blob into the ground and start eating away.

Open a hellgate in the woods, making it a sort of meet and greet to the mortal realms for imps. With a sign, food and obviously punch. We must greet our guests if they are to become familiar with the world.

(4) You open the gate, and the demonic guests start flowing in. They grab food and drink and look around in fascination. It’s like you’re hosting a party.

Improve the coding on my robots to make them better at fighting/killing my rivals

(2) You accidentally delete a significant amount of code from your robots. Hope you saved beforehand.

((If allowed, if not, ignore))
I hope I do better in this world
With memories of collapse and various battles fresh in my mind, I try to find/build armor for myself, wondering if this world is also in chaos, I can't help whoever brought me here if I'm dead

(3) The most you find just lying around is a bullet proof vest. It only protects your torso but it’s way better than nothing.

Villain Leaderboard:

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2023, 06:00:30 pm »

Huzzah, provide the demons with information about the world. Then send them on their way to go cause havoc. Have them send dead bodies to Dr. Unpleasant.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 08:34:00 am by Horizon »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2023, 06:03:49 pm »

Ask the Dream Dragon to make me a cyber-dragon, offering the Robot Arm and Electric Spear

« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 03:03:19 am by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 16, 2023, 12:47:10 am »

"Very nice, since this is going so well I'll just keep doing it until I run out of supplies."
Keep making Frankenmeats until I run out of robot parts and meat.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2023, 11:42:38 am »

Huzzah, provide the demons with information about the world. Then send them on their way to go cause havoc. Have them send dead bodies to Dr. Unpleasant.

(4) Huzzah! You have successfully established a corpse supply line to Dr. Unpleasant, and all the demons present spread out to various parts of the world and cause great trouble everywhere, from fiery graffiti to making piles of spaghetti come to life and attack people.

Ask the Dream Dragon to make me a cyber-dragon, offering the Robot Arm and Electric Spear

(3) The dream dragon fuses the robot arm with one of your arms and configures the weapon into some kind of attachment that extends and retracts on command and can be turned in just about any direction.

"Very nice, since this is going so well I'll just keep doing it until I run out of supplies."
Keep making Frankenmeats until I run out of robot parts and meat.

(2) You only get a couple more frankenmeats out before you run out of supplies.

Villain Leaderboard:

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2023, 12:41:10 pm »

Summon a lesser old spawn to make this cave a proper space-warped lair. They called me mad, well who's mad now?.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2023, 05:45:45 pm »

"Fuckin' A.  This is great stuff."

Lets go make this position official.  Go meet with the city mayor, by force if necessary, and demand they create an official position for me.

(Don't want to stop at just one city, so I'd rather leave the mayor in place.)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2023, 02:26:54 am »

Gather my Frankenmeats and have them follow me to the nearest bus station so we can steal a bus.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 29, 2023, 02:33:59 pm »

Summon a lesser old spawn to make this cave a proper space-warped lair. They called me mad, well who's mad now?.

(3) That would still be you, if you have to ask. You summon a lesser lesser old spawn…however that works

"Fuckin' A.  This is great stuff."

Lets go make this position official.  Go meet with the city mayor, by force if necessary, and demand they create an official position for me.

(Don't want to stop at just one city, so I'd rather leave the mayor in place.)

(3) The mayor first explains to you that they would need to vote on whether or not to make a new official position

Gather my Frankenmeats and have them follow me to the nearest bus station so we can steal a bus.

(6) Conveniently, the nearest bus station happens to be bus central in this area. There are buses coming and going from multiple directions.

Villain Leaderboard:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11