Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing  (Read 18140 times)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2022, 07:58:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Send some robots to kill the other villains while I try to fix my body through cybernetic enhancements.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2022, 12:35:49 pm »

Time to speed up the chicken combat: eat TWO at a time instead of just one! Whatever's forming at my feet can wait, probably.

Spoiler: ArgleBargle (click to show/hide)

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2022, 01:30:14 pm »

Go find a villain to punch. And then punch them.

Ok. Time to roll for your target. (4) You go find ArgleBargle. Unfortunately, you also find a massive cloud of killer chickens locked in deadly combat with the 200 foot tall berserking creature, so to get to him, you’ll need to get through the chickens.

Martha vs Chickens

(2 v 5) You start smacking away some chickens, but this gets their attention very quickly, and you find yourself being repeatedly pecked and clawed at by the unnaturally vicious birds…again.

Rest atop my massive pile of loot.  Surely today was worth a reward!

Ahh classic dragon nap time. (2) Odd…the one who gave you the box last time doesn’t appear.

"God damn it, why is it melting I must have missed something."
Act quickly and find what I did wrong to cause it to start melting then fix it, after I stop the melting get back to trying to bring it back to life.

(3) You manage to stop the melting, but the moose still lays there, not moving. Well at least you got more time to think.

Send some robots to kill the other villains while I try to fix my body through cybernetic enhancements.

Way to stack up the mayhem. You send your robots out to attack (it’ll be interesting to see how they fare against the chickens)

(2) You attempt to get yourself wired up to robotic limbs and other attachments and such. None of which seem to be functional.

Time to speed up the chicken combat: eat TWO at a time instead of just one! Whatever's forming at my feet can wait, probably.

ArgleBargle vs Chickens
(3+1 v 2)You try to eat two chickens at a time, and while it is somewhat faster this way, their constant flapping and squirming makes it difficult and irritating.

Meanwhile Logan Von Newman’s robot army split into groups to attack everyone else.

Logan’s Robots vs Martha, ArgleBargle, and a LOT of chickens (because they’re all in the same area in a free for all)

(1 v 4+1) The robots find it considerably difficult to do anything to Martha, who smacks them around pretty bad without even noticing them.

(6 v 3+1) ArgleBargle is not so fortunate in fending off the robots, but all they are really able to do is attack his feet. (hidden) This however causes the unidentified thing that was already there to become more active and it pulls itself completely together into what looks like a swirling mass of tv static.

(6 v 5) But most strange is the brutal fight the robots get themselves in with the chickens. The robots outskill them, sure, but the sheer ferocity of the chickens almost balances out the advantage. Feathers and robot parts collectively go flying.

Logan’s robots vs Rachel

(4 v 5) Sheesh. Even while asleep, Rachel is capable of fending off opposition, though not without some bruises and scrapes.

Logan’s robots vs Dr. Unpleasant

(4 v 6) After the chicken incident, Dr. Unpleasant takes no chances, and manages to pull a win and deactivate the attackers with some of his lab stuff.

Villain Leaderboard:

(The tables might be turning next round…)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 02:13:43 pm by SuperDino85 »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2022, 03:32:34 pm »

Grab a chicken and smash it into a robot's brain, creating a chickenbrained killer robot, the best of both worlds. Also, parry a stomp for Meter.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:13:21 pm by Egan_BW »
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2022, 03:38:02 pm »

"Maybe I need some territory.  With all these threats around.."

Start clearing out the neighborhood with my fire magic and claws.  Too many robots and chickens around.  Make sure the civilians who live here know the red dragon // red haired child did it.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 07:54:51 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2022, 01:19:14 am »

"What he hell is going on here I get attacked by chickens then suddenly there's damn robots, what the fuck I'm trying to get shit done damn it!"
Take apart some of the dead robots and use the parts to make a cyborg moose, then try again to make it alive.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2022, 09:55:41 pm »

Throw Robots and Chickens into the TV static. Also, keep eating chickens. Also, slam the ground a few times really hard in rage.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2022, 05:36:23 am »

They thought they were safe… until suddenly, MORE ROBOTS ARRIVED, EVEN MORE DEADLY THEN BEFORE, HAVING BEING UPGRADED IN ORDER TO KILL THOSE PESKY VILLAINS! MUHAHAHA!

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2022, 02:18:00 pm »

Grab a chicken and smash it into a robot's brain, creating a chickenbrained killer robot, the best of both worlds. Also, parry a stomp for Meter.

(5 v 5) Chicken? Check. Robot? Check. Chickenbrained robot? No such luck this time because the robot blocks the chicken with its arm. The force of the impact shatters the robot’s arm and splatters the chicken.

"Maybe I need some territory.  With all these threats around.."

Start clearing out the neighborhood with my fire magic and claws.  Too many robots and chickens around.  Make sure the civilians who live here know the red dragon // red haired child did it.

(1) Apparently the recent attacks put the whole neighborhood on edge so they set up electric fences everywhere, and you trip over one. The resulting sensation is, to put it literally, shocking.

"What he hell is going on here I get attacked by chickens then suddenly there's damn robots, what the fuck I'm trying to get shit done damn it!"
Take apart some of the dead robots and use the parts to make a cyborg moose, then try again to make it alive.

(5) At long last, you’ve finally done it. It took longer than expected but finally after a bit of wiring, rewiring, and bolt turning, you bring your moose to life in classic Frankenstein fashion! Say hello to…Frankenmoose

Throw Robots and Chickens into the TV static. Also, keep eating chickens. Also, slam the ground a few times really hard in rage.

You start tossing chickens and robots into the TV static. (hidden) The chickens come out of it mere seconds later, but they seem noticeably less ferocious than before, as now they’re just running around squawking angrily. (Hidden) The static has a completely different effect on the robots though. They come out extremely jittery with sparks and smoke pouring out of them, and they collapse due to their circuits now being fried from the interference generated by the static.

(5) You slam the ground hard enough to generate shockwaves with each slam, blowing everything away, including the static and Martha, giving you some breathing room.

They thought they were safe… until suddenly, MORE ROBOTS ARRIVED, EVEN MORE DEADLY THEN BEFORE, HAVING BEING UPGRADED IN ORDER TO KILL THOSE PESKY VILLAINS! MUHAHAHA!

(6) You make upgraded versions of your robots. Very upgraded. Perhaps…too upgraded. Before they depart to rampage across the world they destroy everything else you have and disown you as their master, deciding that they don’t need you as they tie you to a flagpole so you’re forced to watch.

(Hidden) The elite robots hear of a dragon/person who is very rich, so they decide to attack Rachel and attempt to take all of their valuables. (Hidden) They have noticed the electric fences littering the area, and manage to work their way around them until they stop and chuckle in amusement at the sight of Rachel having tripped over one such fence and being electrocuted.

(Hidden) The TV static unleashes a huge radial blast of radio waves, which brings all the action in the area to a dead halt. The circuitry in the robots are fried beyond repair, and the chickens, Martha, and ArgleBargle stop fighting and slouch in place with half open, nonchalant eyes. The TV static then dissipates due to having induced so much boredom that nobody is paying attention to ArgleBargle anymore, and one by one the chickens also vanish until one remains, which slowly crawls back inside the can it came out of.

Villain Leaderboard:

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2022, 02:27:45 pm »

Ending up on top at the same turn as rolling a 1?

;-p

Vengeance!  These cruel robots who mock my dignity and raid my lair must be destroyed!  Buuuuuurn!  BURN!  Visit destruction upon them with flame and claw.

Oh wait, they're dead.

Declare victory over my obviously-defeated enemies, eat some cow, and have another celebritory loot-nap.  Is the dream dragon here yet to reward me for my mighty victories?

« Last Edit: July 20, 2022, 02:36:08 pm by Devastator »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 20, 2022, 03:04:19 pm »

Snap out of it and do a jojo pose.

"Kaiju! You may have canceled my 'chickenpocalypse', but you can't stop me from beating you up! Have at you!"

Go beat up Argleblargle.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 20, 2022, 03:17:04 pm »

Use the data from the rogue robots to upgrade myself to a elite SUPER STRONK cyborg

Also… sell my company for money to upgrade my robots parts, (bonus?)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 21, 2022, 12:41:09 am »

"Huzza it lives! And now I can get off this shitty road before something else attacks me."
Gather any left over robot parts and shove them into the van, then get Frankenmoose into the van and try to give it human level intelligence.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2022, 01:01:35 am »

Notice Martha, barely. Swipe her away as she charges in, then stomp off to smash a Target or a Walmart or a Starbucks.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2022, 01:33:03 pm »

Ending up on top at the same turn as rolling a 1?

;-p

Vengeance!  These cruel robots who mock my dignity and raid my lair must be destroyed!  Buuuuuurn!  BURN!  Visit destruction upon them with flame and claw.

Oh wait, they're dead.

Declare victory over my obviously-defeated enemies, eat some cow, and have another celebritory loot-nap.  Is the dream dragon here yet to reward me for my mighty victories?

I suppose I wasn’t clear, the robots that were destroyed last turn were a different set of inferior robots

(4+1 v 4) Doesn’t really matter though, cause after you recover from the electrical shock you gradually wear down the robots in a long fight that results in you tearing them up anyway

(Hidden) The dream dragon arrives in your sleep and tosses you an object that lands with such a loud and metallic thud that it startles you awake, and you see the object sitting next to you on top of the loot pile. It looks like a bracelet made of obsidian, and as you look at it you can feel something pulling at you towards it.

Snap out of it and do a jojo pose.

"Kaiju! You may have canceled my 'chickenpocalypse', but you can't stop me from beating you up! Have at you!"

Go beat up Argleblargle.
Notice Martha, barely. Swipe her away as she charges in, then stomp off to smash a Target or a Walmart or a Starbucks.

Martha vs ArgleBargle

(6 v 3) Martha catches ArgleBargle’s arm mid-nonchalant-swing and smashes her own fist into it with such force that it spins the 200 foot tall creature around arms flailing, which then leads to Martha getting smacked over the head and sent rolling away a couple feet by ArgleBargle’s other arm.

Use the data from the rogue robots to upgrade myself to a elite SUPER STRONK cyborg

Also… sell my company for money to upgrade my robots parts, (bonus?)

(4) After a bit of programming and a little rewiring, your cybernetic enhancements become functional and rather efficient, giving you better physical capabilities than the average human. You manage to sell your company on eBay for a reasonable amount.

"Huzza it lives! And now I can get off this shitty road before something else attacks me."
Gather any left over robot parts and shove them into the van, then get Frankenmoose into the van and try to give it human level intelligence.

(3) You give Frankenmoose the ability to think and speak and run some tests to see how smart it is. It turns out to be a little dumb but not enough to cause a significant problem.

Villain Leaderboard:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11