Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing  (Read 18121 times)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Villain, the Re-Evildoing
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2022, 06:20:28 pm »

Put it on!  Put it on!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2022, 01:19:57 am »

"Mission accomplished time to get the hell out of here."
Make sure Frankenmoose is in the van, then turn around and drive back to the town and look for an abandoned warehouse.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2022, 08:00:35 pm »

What? a legitimate opponent and not merely an undersized madwoman? ArgleBargle is furious that his quest to stomp a superstore was interrupted. Jump up and down, stomp the ground, and begin throwing all the things at Martha.

Spoiler: ArgleBargle (click to show/hide)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2022, 08:35:07 pm »

Hit the parry button a bunch of times.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2022, 08:05:41 pm »

Somehow get my robot army through manipulation of the space time continuum

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2022, 03:12:38 pm »

Put it on!  Put it on!

You put on the bracelet, and your skin turns into obsidian, becoming rough and jagged in the process, with lava slowly dripping off of your claws.

"Mission accomplished time to get the hell out of here."
Make sure Frankenmoose is in the van, then turn around and drive back to the town and look for an abandoned warehouse.

(4) You locate an abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of town. It’s been abandoned for a long time though, and it looks like it’s falling apart a little.

What? a legitimate opponent and not merely an undersized madwoman? ArgleBargle is furious that his quest to stomp a superstore was interrupted. Jump up and down, stomp the ground, and begin throwing all the things at Martha.

Hit the parry button a bunch of times.

Arglebargle vs Martha

(6+2 v 3+2) Gonna be honest, I was never sure how Martha would be able to parry shockwaves from ArgleBargle’s furious stomping, or the buildings being thrown at her with surprising accuracy and velocity. Martha survives the onslaught, but now is really banged up and has sizable dents in nearly every area except the more critical ones thanks to her attempts at parrying.

Somehow get my robot army through manipulation of the space time continuum

(3) You’re able to reach into the past just long enough to pull forward a mere handful of your first generation of robots before they were destroyed. They’re still under the impression that they’re fighting a flock of killer chickens and continue flailing for a bit.

Villain Leaderboard
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 08:34:17 pm by SuperDino85 »

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2022, 11:02:34 pm »

"Amazing!"

"... Time to find a better place to live."

Fly!  Go find some large and important building and see if the owner will accept my "protection".  No, I'm not going to fight the giant monster until there's someone willing to pay me for it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2022, 01:15:24 am »

"This will work."
Get the van inside, then start fortifying the building with whatever garbage I can find.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2022, 12:27:44 pm »

Make more of a robot army and send some of them to sabotage other villains to increase my status among villains.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2022, 10:34:27 pm »

Satisfied with the wanton destruction in the immediate area, ArgleBargle stomps off to start a forest fire somewhere. I'm near a forest of some kind, right?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2022, 07:40:51 pm »

"Amazing!"

"... Time to find a better place to live."

Fly!  Go find some large and important building and see if the owner will accept my "protection".  No, I'm not going to fight the giant monster until there's someone willing to pay me for it.

(3) The owner in question offers you a position as a security guard, and designates your post as the outside of the building.

"This will work."
Get the van inside, then start fortifying the building with whatever garbage I can find.

(5) You patch up the holes to the best of your ability with the loose scrap metal lying around.

Make more of a robot army and send some of them to sabotage other villains to increase my status among villains.

(3) You increase your robot count by a small amount, and you send them casually walking towards the other villains.

Satisfied with the wanton destruction in the immediate area, ArgleBargle stomps off to start a forest fire somewhere. I'm near a forest of some kind, right?

(3) You stomp towards the closest forest you can find and rub a few trees together. They ignite after a long time, but as you drop them the fire goes out.

The robots
(Hidden) None of them seem to be enthusiastic about attacking anyone, so they all stop at an automotive store and throw a wild party, chugging entire jugs of oil.

Villain Leaderboard

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2022, 10:56:19 pm »

-edited-, I've got money now.

Go buy some dragon flags or banners or something to mark the new business as my territory.

I doubt anyone will give me trouble, but fly the perimeter too, looking for threats.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2022, 03:01:53 pm by Devastator »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2022, 01:46:28 am »

Now that the building is somewhat repaired search the stuff inside and see if anything useful was left behind.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 01, 2022, 06:38:49 am »

Stomp off to a local fast food joint and knock over their oversized mascot. Pick up any reporters that come to view the spectacle and scream inchoherently at them about trees. Then place the reporters back down near their reporter crew, or better yet, near someone else' reporter crew.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 29, 2022, 12:31:00 pm »

-edited-, I've got money now.

Go buy some dragon flags or banners or something to mark the new business as my territory.

I doubt anyone will give me trouble, but fly the perimeter too, looking for threats.

(4) You buy banners and flags and set them up in ways to ensure everyone sees them. Your boss doesn’t seem to mind.

Now that the building is somewhat repaired search the stuff inside and see if anything useful was left behind.

(5) The place is pretty well stocked and organized for being abandoned, having an abundance of items from several categories. Some are useful, like the wide assortment of tools, weapons, and building materials you spot first, and some are not so useful, such as the toys and holiday decorations a bit further in from the entrance.

Stomp off to a local fast food joint and knock over their oversized mascot. Pick up any reporters that come to view the spectacle and scream inchoherently at them about trees. Then place the reporters back down near their reporter crew, or better yet, near someone else' reporter crew.

(6) You decide to put more than one meaning to the word “oversized” for this action and tip over a large statue of “Big Boy.” All the reporters that you scream at go deaf AND lose their hair, and the confusion you cause by moving everyone around starts a panic induced free for all.

Villain Leaderboard:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11