Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Wikipedia Wars: Revengance [Turn 6: That's So Metal] <Waitlist Open>  (Read 4868 times)

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

K, don't think I can actually do this right now, sorry.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

You wanna go bro? Well too bad.

Violence against knightwing64 is illegal

Gonna have to ask you to get more specific with that declaration. -5 is a really hefty penalty, so the level specificity should reflect that.
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.
Ongoing Forum Thingamajiggers:
Wikipedia Wars: Revengance

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

You wanna go bro? Well too bad.

Violence against knightwing64 is illegal

Gonna have to ask you to get more specific with that declaration. -5 is a really hefty penalty, so the level specificity should reflect that.

(Alright. I’ll go edit it)

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Head over to the business park.  See if I can get my hands on a used vehicle with some fast-talking and business.

(Also, I have poison gas, but I don't see any bonuses to using poison gas.  Would it be wise to make some kind of delivery system first?)

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile

Bribe the podcaster with my 50 Euros to let me use the setup.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile

Continue overlooking the city for bad guys to beat up with how many Wikipedia Based Psychos its inevitable someones gonna do something bad.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile

Head over to the business park.  See if I can get my hands on a used vehicle with some fast-talking and business.

(Also, I have poison gas, but I don't see any bonuses to using poison gas.  Would it be wise to make some kind of delivery system first?)

(That would certainly help. Or you could just smash it.)
Does that make scientific sense? No? Well it's Earth IV and he's a giant crocodile-man. Use your imagination.

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Revengance [Turn 2: First Blood] <Replacement Needed>
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2022, 08:58:26 am »

Turn 2: First Blood

A last second idea occurs to King Zultan before they leave the store! Turning on a dime, they run back into the store and grab a roll of duct tape off the wall before throwing a fistful of coins into the face of the shopkeep. Then, in a frenzy of tape and stone, they emerge from the shop with the latest technology in bludgeoning warfare. A bit bottom-heavy, to be sure, but most certainly effective at smashing skulls.[-Hunk of Arsendescloizite, -Shovel, -£4, +Asset: Roll of Duct Tape, +Asset: "Arsendescloizite" Shovel]

"I am a doctor!", proclaims a1s before realizing that Devastator has already hightailed it out of the town square. Not to worry however, since they have something far more pressing to attend to. Something more important than even the Wiki-Wars (gasp!). Mangoes. For one, they have too much vitamin C! Second, their colors are far too vibrant. Why, someone should alert the locals about the horrendous blight mangoes pose to their way of being! Having nothing to write on, a1s takes the next best option and rips a pamphlet off a nearby telephone post and starts scrawling on the back with a bit of mud collected under a fingernail. [7+2(Writing)] It is quite compelling, inspiring outrage and disgust at the foul mango, sure to whip the populace into a fructophobic frenzy. That is, if a1s can find a local newspaper to shove this into the hands of.

Knightwing64 flexes, muscles quivering with an aura of strength and authority. They quickly realize that what they need most now is a group of flunkies, a few human shields to protect them from the other wiki-warriors. A quick look around reveals a nearby community center, no doubt full of unwitting soon-to-be minions. They begin to run towards the building, thoughts of schemes filling their mind and leaving the German-Bohemian oblivious to the irate TamerVirus approaching from behind.

[10 vs 2+2(Wrestling)] Checkerboard held aloft in both hands, TamerVirus repeatedly bashes Knightwing64 over the head whilst shouting ”You trying to steal my thunder?!?” The first strike leaves Knightwing64 staggered, turning around just in time for the second strike to come crashing down over their nose with a sickening crunch. A fountain of blood sprays forth, flying out of the luchador mask's nose holes and all over TamerVirus's shirt. Reeling backwards, voice distorted in pain and burbling through blood, Knightwing64 manages to gasp out “You wanna go bro? Well too bad.. Gritting their teeth, they pour all their willpower into making their will manifest, ready to impose judgement on their vile assailant.

Devastator skids to a halt at the outskirts of Catterick, scanning the surrounding area for a business park or some sort of used car salesman. While this part of town seems more like a residential area, they do see a motorbike service station. While they only have 50 pounds in their pocket, perhaps they can cut some sort of deal? [1+1(Business)]. As it turns out, the answer is no. The proprietor turns out to be a a 200 pound slab of pure muscle tightly stuffed into a ripped biker jacket and almost immediately gets annoyed by the very suggestion that one of his vehicles could possibly be worth that little. With a snort, he mentions that he does have a tricycle somewhere in his garage that might be better suited to Devastator's price point.

MaxTheFox lays down their bell and slides the window open, much to the surprise of the civilian inside. Their questions are quickly silenced, however, as a fistful of pounds more than does the trick in convincing them to leave the room for a while. MaxTheFox is left alone with the setup which, although certainly not up to professional standards, is more than sufficient for their purposes. They crack their knuckles and quickly get to work. [-£50]

Fluffe9911 looms atop the general store, cape fluttering menacingly in the breeze. What sort of criminals inhabit this hamlet? Fortunately, they don't need to look for long as they observe TamerVirus savagely beating Knightwing64 over the head with a checkerboard. Time to deliver justice to this ne'er-do-well!

TricMagic explodes! A fireball erupts from the town square, splattering the surrounding area with gore and leaving a smoking crater in the ground.

Attacking unprovoked with intent to harm against knightwing64 is now illegal!

Spoiler: Knightwing64 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Devastator (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: TamerVirus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MaxTheFox (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: King Zultan (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Fluffe9911 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: a1s (click to show/hide)

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2022, 09:37:17 am »

Go to the doctor to get healed up. Spread propaganda about the crazy dude with the checkerboard through the power of education

You really just attacked me? ME? Ohh, boy, you are going to regret that. Have fun dying a slow and painful death, you little shit.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2022, 09:44:38 am »

The law might have saved you this time, but I'll be back! I'll be back!

Coolly withdraw and find a place where I can publish my beautiful poems to a wider audience.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Strongpoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2022, 02:16:51 am »

I haven't played those for quite some time. Signing in
They ought to be pitied! They are already on a course for self-destruction! They do not need help from us. We need to redress our wounds, help our people, rebuild our cities!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2022, 04:45:53 am »

Now that I have a proper weapon I shall go look trough the garbage for things I could make some armour from.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile

I search for any place, like a radio tower, to start a broadcast from, and if one is found then I attempt to use my broadcasting skills to start a fundraising campaign for a local rugby team.
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

DolosusDoleus

• Bay Watcher
  • Affably Evil
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2022, 04:47:35 pm »

I haven't played those for quite some time. Signing in

Yer in

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wikipedia Wars: Revengance [Turn 2: First Blood] <Waitlist Open>
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2022, 04:49:26 pm »

Deliver justice to that ne'er-do-well!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6