Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47

Author Topic: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)  (Read 29266 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Rogue Trader: Laughing Gold (OOC)
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2023, 04:24:57 pm »

Is that in addition to this?:

Oh yeah, if we've effectively finished the Raptor sidequest, do we get XP for it? I recall that and getting to purchase Survival were promised rewards.

Oh right, rewards. What did I say you get again?

Reward: A number of Utahraptor equivalents with number and quality depending on how successful you are. Bring someone with Survival. Exp and the option to buy cheaper Survival.

-Acquired Teeth and Unnamed the Raptors!
-Survival and Wrangling may be purchased as Elite Advances for 300 XP each
-100 XP

I... Think I didn't record that 100 XP before? Should I have 200 available now? v.v

Yeah, two different missions. You and Indaria get 200 and the other stuff, Tallion has 100 from the one mission he joined.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 02, 2023, 09:42:39 pm »

Since access to Bay12 is now banned at work and I've been thinking about it for a while now, I wonder if it'd be possible to create a quick resolution framework for PbP games to take care of longer stuff that'd normally be way easier to take care during session-based roleplay.

Like picking a general course of action and attitude to take during a long negotiation section and keeping the main choices still available even while the smaller stuff is dealt with quicker.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 02, 2023, 10:26:06 pm »

Since access to Bay12 is now banned at work and I've been thinking about it for a while now, I wonder if it'd be possible to create a quick resolution framework for PbP games to take care of longer stuff that'd normally be way easier to take care during session-based roleplay.

Like picking a general course of action and attitude to take during a long negotiation section and keeping the main choices still available even while the smaller stuff is dealt with quicker.
Managing something like that would be very GM-dependent and a bit hard on the GM I suspect, and will be easier on the GM the longer the game has been running because they'll have had a better chance to get a feel for how the various characters involved would react to the ongoing events. fairly new games or even simply player+character combos that the GM isn't fully used to will be a major roadblock for anything like that.

If Stirk is up for it then I'm down to give it a try but I wouldn't suggest it right now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: February 02, 2023, 10:29:23 pm »

Yeah, I was thinking about writing it down when I have some more free time, though currently it's a bit of a tumultuous time for me anyway, what with my workplace restructuring quite radically and the fact I have an even bigger headache than that to take care IRL.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 02, 2023, 10:38:39 pm »

I never planed for the negotiating to take this long X_X

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 03, 2023, 12:36:33 am »

RIP. Neither did I, but such is life.
>Yes?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 06, 2023, 01:06:58 pm »

I'll be honest that it's been long enough I'm just tempted to pick one of the captains, strangle him and ask if the other wants in or wants the same way out.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 06, 2023, 01:10:41 pm »

I'll be honest that it's been long enough I'm just tempted to pick one of the captains, strangle him and ask if the other wants in or wants the same way out.

Go for it

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 06, 2023, 01:59:58 pm »

I mean, you're only a single question from them finally telling you what the hell they're really fighting over.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 12, 2023, 09:08:12 pm »

Well, it wasn't going to be that easy I suppose.
>Yes?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 15, 2023, 03:46:18 pm »

well now. This just got juicy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 27, 2023, 12:03:56 pm »

One thing I forgot to check is if Triggvaldr is drinking anything, so I can see if the governor will let me get his bio traces for testing by the Biologis (I haven't forgotten that, somehow).
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 27, 2023, 02:51:20 pm »

One thing I forgot to check is if Triggvaldr is drinking anything, so I can see if the governor will let me get his bio traces for testing by the Biologis (I haven't forgotten that, somehow).

Unlike previous encounters, no refreshments have been offered. It isn't entirely clear if it is simply not culturally common to offer such refreshments under these circumstances or if the Governor is acting in cation to avoid having a poisoning incident under his watch.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 28, 2023, 12:44:34 am »

Party-pooper Governor-General.
>Yes?

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 28, 2023, 01:11:13 am »

You could always ask him to bring out some drinks

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47