Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Let's Breed Monsters! [November of the Fifth Year to January of the Sixth Year]  (Read 12184 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 06:33:47 pm by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Breed Monsters!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2022, 03:11:09 pm »

March of the First Year

Spoiler: Update 1 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 03:58:19 pm by IronyOwl »
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2022, 04:52:44 pm »

Is this game called Breed Monsters, or something else? It looks interesting, all the same!

chubby2man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2022, 04:53:09 pm »

Seems interesting!
Sindari Immortals Play as an immortal being trying to subvert an evil empire of (for now) stronger immortals. On *very* long term hiatus.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2022, 06:33:16 pm »

Breeding monsters to fight and die in the name of glorious blood sport? Sounds like a pretty good time.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2022, 07:03:18 pm »

Is this game called Breed Monsters, or something else? It looks interesting, all the same!
The Monster Breeder. One-man early access title, though I have no idea what development looks like.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2022, 07:41:42 pm »

Tell me, which music CD did you insert into the drive to create these monsters?

(PTW)
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2022, 03:30:03 am »

Well this looks interesting, PTW.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2022, 08:36:32 am »

Ptw
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2022, 03:48:43 pm »

March to September, First Year: Production

Spoiler: Update 2 (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 03:59:12 pm by IronyOwl »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Breed Monsters! [March to September, First Year: Production]
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2022, 11:08:35 pm »

October of the First Year to April of the Second Year

Spoiler: Update 3 (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's just stick with the carnivores for now since we've already got some of them.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

Let's just stick with the carnivores for now since we've already got some of them.
+1 to building upon our specialty.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to building upon our specialty.
+1
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Yeah, stick with the carnivores for now. Who knows, maybe someday they'll actually bring in more money than they cost!

I'm a bit astounded that you can apparently just, buy actual slaves in this game. I wonder if they can rebel or if they're just perfectly loyal like the monsters seem to be.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4