Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Power &&& Pulse (3) OOC + Suggestions + Rules  (Read 7503 times)

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile

Whoops

EDIT: sheet is done.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 04:57:30 pm by BlackPaladin99 »
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

1) Attempting to import Tanya from P&P 1/2:
Starhammer faction, but considering she's being imported from the old games, I don't care if Haemic Corp people check her character sheet.
Spoiler: Design notes for Tanya (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tanya Xelcarostia (click to show/hide)
2) And making a generic grunt because it's unreasonable to expect to always play a fancy character.
Starhammer Faction
Spoiler: Erin (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile

Push no longer builds up and so doesn't need to be tracked. It was kinda an eh mechanic and the exact way it worked was unintuitive. So now you just get potentially badder stuff from critfails and overshoots.

Since Tethers would now just be regular powers, I suppose that Tanya costs 1 AP to play, having a total of 5 powers.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile

Push no longer builds up and so doesn't need to be tracked. It was kinda an eh mechanic and the exact way it worked was unintuitive. So now you just get potentially badder stuff from critfails and overshoots.

Since Tethers would now just be regular powers, I suppose that Tanya costs 1 AP to play, having a total of 5 powers.

Um, that doesn't sound right. she's a mage character, shouldn't that cost more?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Only one hero character per mission, but base level heroes cost 0 just like base level grunts.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hope I've done this right.

Haemic Corp
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 03:33:35 am by King Zultan »
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wellllll, I'd prefer if we didn't have Dull Rose / Haemic Corp giving people the death penalty just for being homeless, they're villainous enough as it is don't you think? I mean they all live on a space ship, they'd probably just pressgang someone who really doesn't have any place to be.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then I shall change it should probably do that anyway as I forgot to mention all the stabbing.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile

Oh, more P&P!  Awesome!

I see the docs aren't done yet, so I won't make a char yet, but definitely joining Haemic Corp.  Maybe Narcissus will return once more.

Also, I like the idea of the winning faction getting to choose the next mission type/environment.  You can still balance whatever they choose to do so both sides have advantages, but it just gives a nice incentive to do well.  I want to play a sniper, as always, so getting to choose a sniper-suitable area would be a good incentive for me.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Nope. Also, I just realized that neither of you followed the 14pt text saying to put your faction outside the spoiler. Shall I make the text larger?
Question: can I play grunt on the other side?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Not sure what you mean, but since signups aren't open yet you can still choose whatever you like.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Not sure what you mean, but since signups aren't open yet you can still choose whatever you like.
Can I have my "Hero" on one side of the fight, and play disposable grunts on the other?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Switching between missions is fine by me.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile

I'm definitely interested, probably gonna play a combat medic of some kind if that archetype isn't already taken.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile

It is not!  Psychotic anti mage is, however, taken
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6