Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21

Author Topic: SCP: Dollhouse IC  (Read 8433 times)

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
SCP: Dollhouse IC
« on: July 11, 2022, 02:56:25 am »

It is a nice summer evening in upstate New York. You drive up to the house in your van. It's a moderately sized largely unremarkable two story building. One might be excused to think this is the wrong house by how unremarkable it is, but it matches the photo you where shown, and the address, so you can be pretty sure you got it right. The lights are off in the house, so whoever lives there is either not home or asleep, maybe this will be an easy mission?
(Feel free to ask questions about what you can see, and when I get actions (in bold) from all 4 of you I will advance the  story)
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SCP: Dollhouse IC
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 03:14:23 am »

You drive up to the house in your van.
Do I understand correctly that we arrive separately? In any case,

Ronny lights a cigarette and pauses for a moment before he gets out of the van.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2022, 03:53:48 am »

You drive up to the house in your van.
Do I understand correctly that we arrive separately? In any case,
No, you all arrive together in a white windowless Van with "Sure Cargo Portage" stenciled on the side. You are a team.
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2022, 03:56:17 am »

Ok. Ronny still lights his cigarette while in the van, he is not the type to consider that other people might have an allergy.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2022, 07:52:00 am »

Strange… house feel weird.

X tries to use their max WILL to see if they can sense anything strange within the house

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2022, 08:15:23 am »

X tries to use their max WILL to see if they can sense anything strange within the house
You don't actually have ESP. You can use your intelligence to see if anything seems amiss from the outside, if you want. :-\
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 08:19:09 am by a1s »

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2022, 08:28:56 am »

Ronny frowns at X and offers him a cigarette too.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2022, 09:01:22 am »

You don't actually have ESP. You can use your intelligence to see if anything seems amiss from the outside, if you want. :-\

:'(

Eh. I can always get possessed by the doll for powers lol

BlackPaladin99

• Bay Watcher
  • The dark Knight of Eternity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2022, 12:31:54 pm »

have entire team wait until night.  drive around the city until then so that we dont arouse suspicion
We're talking about partially sapient undead spaghetti here, you can probably instruct it to only strangle specific diners.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2022, 12:54:31 pm »

have entire team wait until night.  drive around the city until then so that we dont arouse suspicion

does everyone agree with this plan? It's getting pretty dark already, so you won't have to drive long.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2022, 12:55:01 pm »

does everyone agree with this plan? It's getting pretty dark already, so you won't have to drive long.

Sure.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2022, 01:08:10 pm »

The seeming normality of the house gives X the creeps. Why can't weird places look weird, like in the movies? To steel your nerves and pass the time you drive around the suburbs for a while. Once it is dark enough (the sun is down, but the moon is yet to rise), though, you are back.
No more excuses, time to do this shit!

Quarque

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2022, 01:21:48 pm »

To steel your nerves and pass the time you drive around the suburbs for a while.

During the trip, Ronny insists on discussing where you can buy the best burger. Is extra bacon the best, or is it a travesty? Once we're back, he scouts the garden for a place to enter the house without attracting attention.

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2022, 03:56:14 pm »

Once we're back, he scouts the garden for a place to enter the house without attracting attention.[/b]
There is a window in the back, on the first floor, but it's closed from the inside. There's also, you know, the door in the front.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2022, 04:26:17 pm »

(Do we got radios?) "Alrighty it game time lets not complicate simple mission."

Leave my gun in the van for now and go ahead and just knock on the front door anyone in the house has no reason to be too suspicious yet
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21