Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Looking at the images my dwarves make is my favourite bit  (Read 1960 times)

Androconus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Looking at the images my dwarves make is my favourite bit
« on: July 11, 2022, 07:31:34 am »

A one year old made an artifact toy hammer just now and I think he's trying to express some very macho opinions about the first King of our civilisation.

I don't have any sedimentary layers too, so he used expensive imported steel just to really make a point.

What's your favourite dorf-made image?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 07:45:04 am by Androconus »

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
Re: Looking at the images my dwarves make is my favourite bit
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 07:24:02 am »

Can't believe that kid invented truck nuts in your world.

In a tiny succession fort a friend and I had where we tried to turn 10 dwarves into a lot more dwarves, the first dwarf to have a kid sort of became our favorite. We kept trying to make her super happy with stuff like making her room from her favorite stone, etc. She liked sheep, as well, and when the caravans finally brought a sheep, we bought it and let her adopt it.

She engraved a masterwork image of herself embracing the sheep, right in the middle of our fort's tavern, and every day her children had to look at it and know she loved that sheep more than them.

Varjo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 01:55:17 am »

Hilarious :)

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2022, 07:57:44 pm »

Yeah the dwarven art in this game is great.

Quote from: Image
On the item is an image of two flesh balls in steel.
Amazing

She liked sheep, as well, and when the caravans finally brought a sheep, we bought it and let her adopt it.

She engraved a masterwork image of herself embracing the sheep, right in the middle of our fort's tavern, and every day her children had to look at it and know she loved that sheep more than them.
That's pretty cute. Those poor kids though. lol
Max avatar size is 80x80