Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now u habe map

Cool
Bruh that's fake news

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard  (Read 151497 times)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dwarf Fortress -Drawings- : Tales of the Deer Wizard
« Reply #885 on: April 24, 2024, 03:28:06 am »

I'm not sure if mentioning we've been attacked by deer men twice now would be a good idea or not as on one hand he could potentially give us info but on the other he could potentially use it against us. And as such I'm not really sure what to say at this stage.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 24, 2024, 10:27:06 am »

Strif3 says:

— post for April 23 2024 issue of ToDW:

Chide the dude behind the desk for not mentioning that as the foremost thing. Confirm that we have indeed been attacked by beastmen—fellow deermen, of all people. And that we'd "very much like to discover why."

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: Today at 01:06:03 am »

Chide the dude behind the desk for not mentioning that as the foremost thing. Confirm that we have indeed been attacked by beastmen—fellow deermen, of all people. And that we'd "very much like to discover why."
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]