Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

Author Topic: Armed Forces Mafia - Game Over Mafia Win!  (Read 15014 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Armed Forces Mafia (9/9) - HQ is organizing a new unit...
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2022, 10:21:11 am »

"Sure, I don't trust my ability to read Jim, Web, NJW, Max, NQT, or Toony, while I think Knightwing and Lidku are readable."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2022, 10:26:16 am »

Here's mine:

Difficult
Jim
Web Toony
NJW

Not Sure Yet
Max
Lidku
Lenglon

Will confirm their alignment in their first post
NQT
Knightwing

also my rations taste like soap.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2022, 10:29:59 am »

Lenglon sighs

"Web, they always taste like soap. That's what the little condiment packet of hot sauce is for."
"I'm surprised you didn't ask anyone any questions Web. Why is that?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2022, 11:26:04 am »

sarge told me not to ask questions so i dont and then he stops yelling at me

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2022, 12:01:20 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAflSAaJ1bQ

DUNCE SNAKE Jim adjusts his SNEAKING SUIT equipment as he prepares to INFILTRATE OUTER HEAVEN trek across the wilderness to destroy METAL GEAR the enemy transmitter.

Alright maggots, give me your personal lists of how easy it is to read each player ASAP.

Okay.

Impossible
ToonyMan
webadict

Difficult
notquitethere
Maximum Spin

Probably not that difficult but I'll still fuck it up anyway
Knightwing64

No idea but probably difficult
Lenglon
NJW2000
Lidku

Now that I've done that,

why?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2022, 12:13:55 pm »

I can't wait to show off what an effective and cohesive fighting force we are by inflicting casualties before we ever reach the enemy.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2022, 01:58:16 pm »

@Jim

Difficult
Max - I can't read them.
Lenglon (I think) - I only played one game with them afaik, but their town strategy seems to be extreme and sometimes unreasonable D1 aggression, followed by attempting to control the flow of conversation in later days. It's very easily imitated as scum.
Toonyman - just a very strong and mature player, very difficult to read.

Medium
Web - I usually butt heads with him, but it only ever really spirals out of control if we're opposite alignments. Seldom to my advantage. Sidenote: Web is good. So never Easy.
Jim - He's pretty experienced, but I did read him in two posts last game. I don't think he'll let that happen twice though.
Lidku - something of a natural, but doesn't have the experience some players here have.

Easy
NQT (I think) - only played a few games with them, but there's a kind of natural innocence that let me get an easy townread on them in Demon mafia.
Knightwing - yeah, I think we all know the tells by now.

-
RP disguises tone. How long are you going to keep this up?

Lidku: Under what circumstances would you shoot someone N1?
One wheel short of a wagon

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2022, 01:59:30 pm »

Wait, sorry, that was for Toony. Have both of you been screwing around with avatars?
One wheel short of a wagon

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2022, 02:39:55 pm »

The fuck is this Web? Give me 20!

why?
To stroke my ego.

Seriously though, it helps me gauge player's reads of others when their own self-confidence is stated and it's a neat topic starter! Thought of it myself before the game began.

Wait, sorry, that was for Toony. Have both of you been screwing around with avatars?
I wouldn't change during a game.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2022, 02:47:04 pm »

SPC Lenglon internally sighs, knowing that she has to deal with these absurd whims of her mindless platoon sergeant, and gets moving at a controlled jog, having every intent of slowing to a walk the moment she's out of sight of the asshole who thinks people will sprint 40 km nonstop while carrying a full load of equipment, and for the meantime she just focuses on her breathing.

Once she's in the clear and had a chance to her breath, she takes a moment to assess the gear of her squadmates, not expecting to find anything out of place, but knowing it's worth checking just in case.

"Hey Knightwing, who you plannin on shooting in the back this time?"

What are you talking about, Lenglon? I’m afraid I don’t take well to slander.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2022, 02:55:48 pm »

Lenglon weathers Knightwing's rather impressive bellow unflinchingly, having had to put up with worse from sergeants in the past, and gives him a glare in response

"Yeah, no. You don't get to brush that 'training accident' under the rug that easy. How're you planning to make sure you shoot the right target this time?"

((also please don't use bold red when you aren't voting))

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2022, 03:51:49 pm »

Ey, That was a while ago. Let bygones be bygones

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2022, 03:57:53 pm »

"So you don't have any plan at all?"

Lidku

• Bay Watcher
  • Enclave here, why isn't your video feed working?
    • View Profile
    • [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ylvdlc5.jpg[/IMG]
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2022, 03:59:49 pm »

Lidku: Under what circumstances would you shoot someone N1?

Considering that our rifles only have 1 bullet only, I would only save it for someone I absolutely find suspicious; AND only if they're going under the radar of Town and everyone for some reason doesn't suspect them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22