Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (INACTIVE)  (Read 8615 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (INACTIVE)
« on: August 04, 2022, 08:56:41 pm »

Spoiler: Story (click to show/hide)

Firstly, Wiki-Warfare: Virtual Mortality 1.1 is not dead! I know I haven't updated it in a while, and I'm sorry, but I'm getting to it! Right now, I felt it best to start a second one! See, I've always wanted to run two games at once. One being a Wiki-Warfare and another being a more unique idea.

But to be honest, Wiki-Warfare is just more gripping to me. It's fun to spin the roulette wheel, it's fun to see how others respond to what luck or misfortune is granted, and it's fun to see if that luck holds up or if the bad luck proves fruitful in the end with just a little cleverness! So, I thought to myself "Hey, Barry, if you're going to burn yourself out again, why not do it with two of a game idea you love instead of one you love and one you just kinda like, but might be impractical as an actual game?"

So...here we are!

As you can see in the story, the "flavor" of the storyline is a bit different. Don't worry, technology and shit's still gonna be available! This is not limited to just Norse Mythology-era Wikis. Mostly because that's a lot of good articles skipped over. It's just the actual story that's different. If you want a game with more contemporary/sci-fi themes, I still have VM 1.1 to join! :)

So! Rules:
Spoiler: Rules (click to show/hide)
And of course, we also have multiple game modes, determined by a d8 before every match! Thanks again to Failbird105 for the idea for some of these, :p
Spoiler: Game Modes (click to show/hide)
So, with no further whys or where-fores, let's get fightin' in Valhalla.

Players: 4/10
hector13, Knightwing64, Failbird105, LovecraftianFairyTale

Waitlisters: 6/Infinite
TamerVirus, ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES, NRDL, King Zultan, Fluffe9911, ReverseArcana
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 05:35:06 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 10:18:21 pm »

Sure ill sign up

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 10:19:11 pm »

Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 10:19:57 pm »

I’ll join too, yes please.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2022, 10:20:44 pm »

I’ll join too, yes please.
Hector! Welcome back! You're in!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 10:35:40 pm »

I am looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the game and a half I played in for 1.1 before leaving for a bit. Hopefully we don’t burn you out!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 10:40:09 pm »

I am looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the game and a half I played in for 1.1 before leaving for a bit. Hopefully we don’t burn you out!

Hopin' so, too, homie! I'll ensure y'all have a good time here, too. :)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2022, 12:30:54 am »

Hello again, I'd like to join this one.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2022, 12:31:39 am »

Hello again, I'd like to join this one.

King Zultan! Ayy, nice to see ya, absolutely!

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2022, 06:37:19 am »

I’d like to sign up :)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2022, 10:24:57 am »

I’d like to sign up :)

And so you shall!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 06:20:07 pm »

To keep the thread bumped and interest fresh (and because I want to, lol), here is an example sheet so you can all be prepared if you're new to this genre of Forum Game! :) I'll be making it as if it were a real sheet, with actual articles. If you wish to use this sheet instead of getting one randomized for you, feel free to ask, however.

Spoiler: Example (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 01:42:33 pm by Greatness942 »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2022, 08:06:55 pm »

Nah, I’ll take random. My luck is good, hopefully. NOW MORE PEOPLE JOIN BEFORE I SNEAK INTO YOUR WATER SUPPLY

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2022, 08:08:39 pm »

Nah, I’ll take random. My luck is good, hopefully. NOW MORE PEOPLE JOIN BEFORE I SNEAK INTO YOUR WATER SUPPLY

Hopefully we get more players soon! Can't wait to start this and continue VM!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wiki-Warfare: Valhalla (Currently Recruiting!)
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2022, 07:25:36 pm »

You know what I might do if players don't join?

A small "prologue match" with whoever's shown up. If you four would be in to that, than if no one else joins by tomorrow at, like...this time, we might try that!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8