Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Victoria 3 thread  (Read 1245 times)

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria 3 thread
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2022, 06:15:45 am »

Was planning to preorder but if the only bonus for that is the songs remake I will pass, will still probably buy the bundle at day one, although I will watch someone playing it first.

Something I am kinda excited for is the guided play, when I play ck2 it's very hard for me to roleplay instead of just conquering more and more land, so something to encourage me to do the not expansionist thing is nice.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
Re: Victoria 3 thread
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2022, 07:25:36 am »

I'm actually looking forward to the army changes. I've found that it can be a bit irritating managing them yourself because half the time it just devolves into cat-and-mouse while some other bugger comes up your rear and you don't realise it until they've taken a handful of provinces, meanwhile you can't do anything civilian during the war because it's taking all your concentration.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears
Pages: 1 [2]