Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 102

Author Topic: Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun  (Read 35795 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Webadict's Supernatural - Game Over: Day of the Burning Sun
« on: September 16, 2022, 01:58:56 pm »

It was a gruesome sight.  The body was charred black, disintegrated to ashes, and as The Elder identifies the remains, They click Their tongue and make a protective motion.  And, on the Eve of the Burning Sun, too.

One of the Children identifies the body as webadict.  He had apparently been looking into some of the other Children secretly under the orders of The Elder.  You can tell even from this distance that these wounds are unnatural, and The Elder hurriedly gets to Their feet.

“We are under attack.  An Evil force has infiltrated our midst.”  The Elder turned toward the remaining Cultists, moving Their gaze between those present.  “We will be quarantining until further notice.  All those here will be held until the Evil has been found.”  They move towards the doorway, whispering to a suited guard.  “I need time to consider what must be done.  We will be shifting our plans until further notice.”  They leave the room, and you hear several locks slide into place.

There are a few new faces mixed in with some of the veterans, so you decide to take turns introducing yourselves, and by the end, you found that the following people were here…

Players:
  • 4maskwolf
  • Egan_BW
  • EuchreJack
  • hector13
  • Jim Groovester
  • Knightwing64
  • Lenglon
  • Maximum Spin
  • notquitethere
  • Persus13
  • ToonyMan
  • TricMagic
  • Vector
  • This could be you!

Spoiler: Basic Rules (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Potential Town Roles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 10:33:43 am by webadict »

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: 0 / 9+
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 02:02:33 pm »

In.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 02:07:44 pm »

No mafia vigs

Join

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 02:15:08 pm »

In
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: 3 / 9+
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2022, 02:26:45 pm »

Ooooooo ME

IN

Don’t ruin this one with everybody wins nonsense

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2022, 02:29:50 pm »

Witch is a town role? Huh

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2022, 02:33:16 pm »

Maybe read some of the past games for an idea how Supernatural works.

Town roles are known.

Mafia roles could be from any group.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2022, 02:36:42 pm »

Town archetypes are known, though how they might be integrated is... debatable.

Basically, imagine something with a Web flavor mixed with a Meph game framework.

The games were linked because it shows how a role could be used, but those are not necessarily the only ways those roles can be used!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Webadict's Supernatural - Sign-Ups: 4 / 9+
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2022, 03:04:20 pm »

Hmm, do I come out of Mafia retirement for a Supernatural? I'll definitely watch this if I don't play. I'll need to think if I want to join over the weekend though.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2022, 03:11:07 pm »

Get in here.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2022, 03:13:28 pm »

Hmm, do I come out of Mafia retirement for a Supernatural? I'll definitely watch this if I don't play. I'll need to think if I want to join over the weekend though.
Sign-ups are gonna be up for at least until Monday, or until we get, like, 13 players? If we somehow get 13 players, I'll close sign-ups early. That sounds fair. I've got Covid atm, so I'm not gonna start it over the weekend.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2022, 03:16:43 pm »

Damn son. Hopefully you recover soon.

I was knocked out for a month when I had Covid, but that was OG Covid, pre-vaccine.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2022, 03:27:15 pm »

I'm on the end of week 1 and I'm feeling okay, but I'm still testing positive, so I'm quarantined with terrible internet. Being vaxxed and boosted probably saved me from being really sick, but there was a couple days of misery.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2022, 05:45:34 pm »

I got tested positive, and got to stay home from school but felt absolutely nothing. So I dunno if it was a weak COVID thing or wot

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2022, 05:56:03 pm »

I got tested positive, and got to stay home from school but felt absolutely nothing. So I dunno if it was a weak COVID thing or wot
Either carrier or false positive. Carrier means that you get infected but it doesn't affect you. carriers still spread though so you still need to stay home for the full period as though you were infected the normal way. false positive simply means the test buggered up.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 102